• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can I get plugging advice on morphine sulfate IR

Phreakx

Greenlighter
Sorry for all the questions I went through the majority of the megathread couldn't find answers.

(I tried 60 mg worth of 5mg ms ir's twice so I figure i'm doing something wrong. never had leakage either times and did a slow plunge).

I only have access to 1ml syringe can i Use this and do multiple plugs in a short span? What water ratio should I use? whats the best process to dissolve hot water (not boiling just hot) or warm? How long should I let them sit in water? How do I find the optimal depth?

I have areally high tolerence for all opiates with the exception of fent. i'm 6ft 220 lbs. How many 5mg do you think should dissolve?

in my experience you can do as many plugs in as short a span as you like, as long as whatever you´re plugging isn´t irritating enough to cause your body to reject it (shit it out). you probably have a volume limit somewhere between 5-10 ml at a time though

with pills the trick is to add enough water and let it settle after stirring, so that you get mostly solution rather than pill fillers at the bottom. that takes time, at which point you might as well just eat them.