• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can i get away with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't do it, even if he just rarely takes one, you have no right to steal 'em.
You could ask if he wants to swap drugs with you, or maybe could give you some, but don't steal.

You're an asshole dude, and tramadol sucks anyway but if you're that desperate go source your own somehow.

Your karma will return in spades. You will be high on your horse and forget that you did terrible shit to others. I am glad I am not you!

You can change and stop being an asshole. Before you will be forgiven you will have to make amends.

Good luck.

I just realized you wanted to trade baclofen for tramadol without telling the tramadol owner? That's beyond fucked up.... What if he takes it and ends up in withdrawals as well as affected in ways not expected due to the baclofen... I dislike jumping on the hater train, but that is the choice of action only scum make.

You're crossing such a bad line even considering trading like that. Get help for your addiction now... You're not just an addict, maybe not even a junior, but your damn sure a friend trying to get high without a care who you hurt. Just fucking deplorable.

Makes me literally ill

I can't believe this shit hasn't got closed. This scumbag wants advice on stealing someone's script and spiking their pill bottle.?

Everyone hates a thief, the thief who gets thieved hates a thief even if the goods were thieved in the first place. Nothing more infuriating. Rorting an insurance company is accepted cos I hate those maggots......and no it doesn't have to drive up premiums the c%nts are just greedy.

Don't steal the meds that we all know you're going to, your premeditation betrays you son. Good luck and take care.

Hey listen and listen good, this is NOT what BL is here for. You are a scumbag and we are not going to help you get away with switching out somebodies pain meds so you can get high.

Status
Not open for further replies.