• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Can I cum when high on cocaine because I'm part Chinese?

Boku_

Bluelighter
White Guys and black guys can get hard when on cocaine but it does stop them from being able to cum Right?

Why can Oriental Asian men have a orgasm when high on cocaine?

This is surely a troll but for some reason I'm just weirdly fascinated by the absurdity of this question so I looked into it for you.

Asian men have a very small but potentially statistically significant reduced incidence of age related erectile dysfunction, which may point to genetic factors which, very very marginally, increase the likelihood that, as a person with Chinese heritage, you may have a slightly lower chance of having difficulties with either erection or ejaculation while under the influence of cocaine.

Source: Racial Disparities in Erectile Dysfunction among Participants in the California Men's Health Study
The prevalence of moderate-to-severe ED varied significantly by age for each race/ethnicity group (Figure 1). Moderate–severe ED was found in 28.2% of white men, 31.5% of Hispanic men, 33.2% of black men, 26.8% of Asian men, and 31.7% of other men (Table 1).

Again though - the difference is very small, it cannot definitively be put down to genetic factors, so your Chinese heritage may not turn out to be relevant with future studies - if they happen.

Chinese man can cum very very much considering the population. Even cocaine cannot stop this from happening.

Last edited:
Ehm, no? I mean, I'm white and I've ejaculated on coke.
Is that unusual?

Are they're anymore drugs I'm supposed to not be able to cum on?

Perhaps erectile dysfunction is inversely proportional to the volume of blood required to fully inflate the penis....

...since we’re doing a mash-up of trolling and sciencing...

Perhaps erectile dysfunction is inversely proportional to the volume of blood required to fully inflate the penis....

...since we’re doing a mash-up of trolling and sciencing...

Let's science it up. Let's find out the blood volume of a tiny erect penis vs a massive one. Start our hypothesis from there.

Personally I think blood pressure plays a big role.

^ That actually does seem to be borne out by the statistics in that study I referenced above! :p Shuffling around the stats to be ordered by racial stereotypes of penis size:

Moderate–severe ED was found in:

33.2% of black men
31.5% of Hispanic men
28.2% of white men
26.8% of Asian men

So, does seem to be quite likely to be a hydraulic issue. Larger tanks require more work from the pump.

So, does seem to be quite likely to be a hydraulic issue. Larger tanks require more work from the pump.
"Conclusion: The average of fully stretched penile length in normal potent men is 12.9 cm, whereas the patients with ED tend to have significantly shorter penises (11.2 +/- 1.5 cm)."

First study on google. Hormone issue?

^^ i saw that ordering in your original post and it stuck out like a well...

Hmm, seems to be some conflicting data. Of course, I'm assuming that penile length study didn't take girth into account... a measure of penile volume would give a better indication what's going on. Further studies are obviously needed.

You can't reason about the volume of the penis without some data about the volume of the whole blood. E.g. my vasculature obviously could not erect a blue whale's penis, but it works fine for the whale.

In the end, I suspect TumajNuri to be the only BlueLight user with enough authentic experience and personal insight necessary to answer this timeless mystery.