• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can heroin be smoked in a water bong?

Yeah there's no Hydrocodone in the UK but there is Oxycodone, im prescribed it.

My two cents. One Opana destroyed my tolerance when I used to take norco regularly.

^Calling someone a junkie on bluelight is pretty lame, mate. We're a site where drug use is discussed openly, we don't judge or insult people for their habits or anything.

You are asking about using heroin. I got addicted to it. I wish someone called me a stupid fucking idiot before I considered using it, let alone injecting it... It was up there with the worse choices I've made. I was using codeine before hand too. Ten years later and I've been clean from opioids since December. Do you have 10 years you can waste too?

I really think you will regret using heroin for the rest of your life and find your current reasoning scarily naive. Not at all trying to insult you- I don't want anything bad to happen to you and I think you are really unaware of what the consequences will be.

^Okay, well, at the end of the day, you ask for advice but unfortunately cannot dictate what sort of answers you get on a public forum. A harm reduction forum will always tell you that a bad idea is a bad idea.

Good luck, you will need it.

I have a theory folks, i think it can be done! If you use one of the nails meant for Wax ( the 80-90% thc) stuff but id cover the top with foil after you put it in, poke 1-3 tiny holes in the foil with a needle then next step would be to heat it up, which would need to be done EXTREMELY carefully maybe have the foil shaped to the wax nail ready to go so you can see whats happening then smack the foil on once it starts to smoke, i really do think this is possible as ive smoked crack in a bong before ( differently thought, i made a 3 layer of foil in a normal bowl with 2 tiny needle holes in each) it worked but hit so hard id never do it again, but for H im definately sure you could make it work with a wax nail

I have a theory folks, i think it can be done! If you use one of the nails meant for Wax ( the 80-90% thc) stuff but id cover the top with foil after you put it in, poke 1-3 tiny holes in the foil with a needle then next step would be to heat it up, which would need to be done EXTREMELY carefully maybe have the foil shaped to the wax nail ready to go so you can see whats happening then smack the foil on once it starts to smoke, i really do think this is possible as ive smoked crack in a bong before ( differently thought, i made a 3 layer of foil in a normal bowl with 2 tiny needle holes in each) it worked but hit so hard id never do it again, but for H im definately sure you could make it work with a wax nail

If you have the foil to hand what’s the point in doing anything other than run it on foil?
It would seem pointless to me given chasing is really quite efficient once you get the technique right.

If you have the foil to hand what’s the point in doing anything other than run it on foil?
It would seem pointless to me given chasing is really quite efficient once you get the technique right.
cus the smell

First time I did heroin in America was I sprinkled some on top of a fresh glass bowl and I’m sure it worked cuz I was woken up by the police knocking on my window . Luckily they only smelled some weed and were nice enough to just tell me to get lost. So with no tolerance it should work .

I would sniff it but apparently H#3 isnt suitable for snorting dont matter anymore i put most of it in a spliff which made me feel a bit heavy but nothing special then i sniffed the rest which i either did wrong or it didn't work cus the roa i swear the otherday i sniffed my nose in and got some of the h in their that was stuck from the shitty sesh might have been a placebo but i swear i was high!

Maybe one day but for now I need to quit anyway I got my last box of 32 cocodomal today gonna do some intense jogging when I get back then just sip the codeine and tough it out

Orly? If you spurt some citric acid on dope it makes it snortable??

Yeah, #3 is freebase B. Perfect for vaping, shit for other ROAs. Heat, water, citric, and cook as though it’s for IV. Leave it to dry out and voila, snortable salt form Heroin.

Yeah, #3 is freebase B. Perfect for vaping, shit for other ROAs. Heat, water, citric, and cook as though it’s for IV. Leave it to dry out and voila, snortable salt form Heroin.
Just curious is the cooking process for that similar to cooking crack just different ingredients?

Wouldn't lemon juice hurt my nose?

It would, yes. However citric is available for free from any needle exchange. Use 10mg per 100mg if #3, any more and you’re just dissolving cuts and burning your nose/veins/rectum.

Just curious is the cooking process for that similar to cooking crack just different ingredients?
Yup, however with crack you’re performing the opposite reaction: coke HCl —-> freebase coke.