• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can heroin be smoked in a water bong?

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
If so how wasteful is it i know some people put poppypods mix it with bud the same way

I dont think so... Ive never seen or heard that being done. If it were that easy, I would have smoked my H instead of IV (even though that's easy as well).

Nope is right, but in theory, as you are in the UK and will be getting h no.3, you could, but shouldn't.
You could sprinkle it on some tobacco or weed, and smoke it in a bong or joint, but it would be really wasteful. You will be burning the heroin and destroying most of it. The water in the bong will also dissolve some of the heroin from the smoke into it, wasting more, unless you want to drink bong water.
I've seen from your previous posts you have quite a tolerance to codeine, so you probably wouldn't get high doing this.
Best off smoking it off foil or dissolving it in water/citric and plugging or even snorting.
Or better still, stick with codeine!

Nope is right, but in theory, as you are in the UK and will be getting h no.3, you could, but shouldn't.
You could sprinkle it on some tobacco or weed, and smoke it in a bong or joint, but it would be really wasteful. You will be burning the heroin and destroying most of it. The water in the bong will also dissolve some of the heroin from the smoke into it, wasting more, unless you want to drink bong water.
I've seen from your previous posts you have quite a tolerance to codeine, so you probably wouldn't get high doing this.
Best off smoking it off foil or dissolving it in water/citric and plugging or even snorting.
Or better still, stick with codeine!
How much water/citic acid do i use to make it sniffable oh your right mate but my tolerance to codeine once this dose stop getting me where i wanna be im gonna need something stronger like hydrocodeine but i cant find any som im just being realistic getting the heroin btw that bag of heroin feels so.. I dont k ow the world but whenever i hold it i get this weird sensation like its some powerful chemicals in the bag cus im nervoue about it

You can't find hydroCODONE because it's not available medically here in the UK.

We only have codeine, then dihydrocodeine/tramadol and morphine next. Americans have hydrocodone as a step in between the weaker opioids and morphine instead.

As you should be nervous about using heroin, it seems most of it is either cut with fent or entirely fent nowadays.

I know for a fact it's very popular in the US but with how cheap fentanyl is it's probably prevalent everywhere.

Will my tolerance shoot up straight up after using it once?

It will rise pretty fast. Also keep in mind that once you start heroin you probably won't get shit for effects from codeine.

Yep, just like what falsified said... Your tolerance will shoot up, but probably not after one use though. But we all tell ourselves, "it will only be one time" ... shoot, I told that to myself TONS of times. Be careful. Next, you'll be IV'ing it. I NEVER NEVER NEVER in my wildest dreams thought i'd be shooting up heroin, but it happened because of tolerance.

It will rise pretty fast. Also keep in mind that once you start heroin you probably won't get shit for effects from codeine.
Thankyou for your reply falsified :)

Even if I microdosed? One high would be enough to up my tolerance, so tolerance with heroin rises that fast eh?

Yep, just like what falsified said... Your tolerance will shoot up, but probably not after one use though. But we all tell ourselves, "it will only be one time" ... shoot, I told that to myself TONS of times. Be careful. Next, you'll be IV'ing it. I NEVER NEVER NEVER in my wildest dreams thought i'd be shooting up heroin, but it happened because of tolerance.
I know some people who taken heroin for 20+years they even got a t-shirt lol but seriously they always managed to not go to the needle they always smoke it needle is looked down a lot around here now do they manage to not go to the needle then? If you don't mind me asking :)

Jesus wept, what the hell is wrong with you?

You are obsessed with this subject & people tried to tell you to stay away & then I read "I know some people who taken heroin for 20+years they even got a t-shirt lol"

Go score & see where it gets you & may I also add your posts ring of BS to say the least, anyone that has been around heroin & "got a t-shirt" can see what your saying is rubbish. You go score off road & the gear doesn't run that well you are gonna go get a 1ml & crank it.

Even if I microdosed?

So I assume you have mg or mcg scales? Street heroin in the UK isn't fent based, the more I read the more I really feel you should stay the hell away from it.
You'll end up dead in a year or getting robbed, at the very least you are going to have one hell of a life but good luck to you on your quest, you're gonna need it.

I think you should listen to ZB mate. Your codeine use already has you going down a one way street. But the further you go, the harder it is to turn back...

mate you shouldn't burn it, the whole smoking roa is based on vaporization. it's really not that hard to vape it on foil, you are already fine with wasting it so you could try it this way. the first time I've done heroin with a friend we did not knew that there are multiple forms in which it can be found so for a couple of days we would snort 3 bags per day each because my friend was not comfortable with needles and me being a guest I respected his point of view, until the dealer told us about a technique with a cup, straw and foil.

and about shooting up you really never know, first time I shoot up was with morphine. I tried it a couple of times orally but I didn't get much out of it so with another friend we decided that we would shoot it up, what a mess it was, I shot him up and he shot me up. he managed to register first while shooting my dose but mid-way he started missing ( i recognized the lump building up around the area had a behaviour very similar to sc injections) then I managed to shoot him up properly ( the first couple of times I was much comfortable doing it for someone else than doing it alone on myself ). after that incident the guy never shot up again, but I did continue and I just made a mess out of my hands ( tho I had and still have a proper technique as I did IM and IV injections on most of my friends that insisted on it ). before I had a kind of phobia concerning needles, now I am kind of sado-maso with it and I love the hell out of the whole ritual.

P.S: try to stick to one thread, you got lots of threads open with the same subject. I would really recommend using the search option for some of your questions or you could try on google to in the following format : *question* site:bluelight.org but the search feature on the forum really does the same thing as google would do.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't find hydroCODONE because it's not available medically here in the UK.

We only have codeine, then dihydrocodeine/tramadol and morphine next. Americans have hydrocodone as a step in between the weaker opioids and morphine instead.
ⁿ0ⁿNo hydros in the UK huh
Will my tolerance shoot up straight up after using it once?

Do a muscle shot, not an IV one. It's wayyy harder to OD on muscle shots, and people say you can get abscesses, but I've been doing em for 5+ years and haven't EVER had an abscess. Just get alcohol swabs, wipe the area beforehand, and NEVER reuse needles.

mate you shouldn't burn it, the whole smoking roa is based on vaporization. it's really not that hard to vape it on foil, you are already fine with wasting it so you could try it this way. the first time I've done heroin with a friend we did not knew that there are multiple forms in which it can be found so for a couple of days we would snort 3 bags per day each because my friend was not comfortable with needles and me being a guest I respected his point of view, until the dealer told us about a technique with a cup, straw and foil.

and about shooting up you really never know, first time I shoot up was with morphine. I tried it a couple of times orally but I didn't get much out of it so with another friend we decided that we would shoot it up, what a mess it was, I shot him up and he shot me up. he managed to register first while shooting my dose but mid-way he started missing ( i recognized the lump building up around the area had a behaviour very similar to sc injections) then I managed to shoot him up properly ( the first couple of times I was much comfortable doing it for someone else than doing it alone on myself ). after that incident the guy never shot up again, but I did continue and I just made a mess out of my hands ( tho I had and still have a proper technique as I did IM and IV injections on most of my friends that insisted on it ). before I had a kind of phobia concerning needles, now I am kind of sado-maso with it and I love the hell out of the whole ritual.

P.S: try to stick to one thread, you got lots of threads open with the same subject. I would really recommend using the search option for some of your questions or you could try on google to in the following format : *question* site:bluelight.org but the search feature on the forum really does the same thing as google would do.
Before I ever shot up any hard drugs, I did anabolics, and those were always muscle injections, so they came very easily to me.