• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

can anyone suggest best free version of Word or pseudo-Word online (urgent!)

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
am pissed off because I really need a decent word-processing program of some sort FAST as am doing job application,

I bought a voucher thing that is supposed to let me get Word but the product key isn't working.

If anyone can suggest a FREE version of Word or mock-Word that I can safely download would be most grateful. Am sort of working against time....

docs.google.com -- You can work online and then save as a .docx or other format. Free and you can use it right now. It has basically all the functionality of Word. Good luck!

Also, just FYI, for questions like these, in future, you should probably post them in the LAVA (Life Advice and Visual Arts) forum. I believe this forum is really just for BL site issues.

Th
Also, just FYI, for questions like these, in future, you should probably post them in the LAVA (Life Advice and Visual Arts) forum. I believe this forum is really just for BL site issues.
Thanks BK! will do in future ...

Indeed! And thus, there it shall now go. ;)