• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Can ANYONE ID this for me???? Help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animoe

Bluelighter
So I ordered 7 grams of Etizolam powder off of <snip> and they seemed really legit. I received my package today but it looks/tastes/smells nothing like Etizolam powder. First off, the crystals are bigger, not a fine powder, it smells like some weird chemical shit that I've been reading up on and it seems like it's sassafras or whatever that shit is. It's extremely bitter and it's tan, almost brownish but more light tan..

I have taken several mg's orally and even more IV, I just used plain water to see if it would desolve, it didn't. I have PPG for that. (I know this all goes against everything harm reduction wise, but I'm really depressed and just don't care anymore.) And I haven't noticed any real effects (maybe because I'm on such a high benzo dose daily that I didn't feel it), but I did get KINDOF a little relaxed feeling. But it couldn't be placebo effect cause I didn't think it was ETI at all.. but same thing happens when I take like 20 extra mg's of Xanax/K-pin, I don't feel any enhanced benzo effects.

I'm thinking maybe it is possible it's some weird form of Etizolam powder that hasn't been properly prepared because I've taken enough that it would have done something by now if it was sassafras, but I take 6mgs Klonopin and 2mgs Xanax xr a day plus buprenorphine and my pupils are still constricted.

I'm gonna wait for benzo withdrawal to kick in and take some more and see if it does anything.

I also checked my vitals, heart rate is 74 and BP is 127/86 so that's pretty normal..

Does anyone have any idea???

Last edited by a moderator:
We cannot identify substances over the Internet. Sourcing is also not allowed. You would only know what a substance is by identifying it with a test kit. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.