• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Can anyone help me ID this pharm benzo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphine-dreams

Bluelighter
First of all, I apologize, I know ID'ng pills is not allowed but they're pharmacaeuticals and I have pics so I was hoping this might fly. They're from a trusted source, I always get k-pins are xannies but he said he "thinks" these are lorazepam. I should add that they are about 6-7mm in diameter (eyeballing).

I took one last night (along with some lean and weed, no lectures on the dangers of mixing opiates and benzos, I'm a daily user of both and have a tolerance) and it got me so fucked up. Not in a bad way, but I did black out towards the end. Then I just passed out and woke up with the normal benzo feel. The thing is, I've been searching really hard for the past 2 days to find pills that look like that on the internet but can't.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you, I suspected it might be a RC :(
Do you know if it's at least a trusted vendor? I have several more pills and idk what I'm gonna do with them now.

Clonazolam from what I hear is extremely potent and last a long time, in a way id be happy I got those instead of the other stuff lol.

Yeah but I don't use them for recreation (well... not ONLY for recreation) and don't want to jack my tolerance to kpins and xanax which is what I take daily (not both at the same time though). It's definitely EXTREMELY potent, I have a benzo tolerance and blacked out on one 0.5mg pill.

Yep, good old Clonozelam. They will knock you on your ass. Twice as strong as klonopin. Good thing you only took one pill. It's easy to black out on them, but especially with all that stuff you added to it.

Yeah I'm glad I have a tolerance. It remember most the night I only blacked out for about half an hour before passing out. Guess I'll save these for recreation and stick to the xanax (definitely real) for everyday until I can get some real k-pins.

This is a good example the dangers associated with buying drugs even from "trusted" sources. Fortunately you didn't decide to take two

Yeah I always start slow and build up my dosages if I have to (with drugs in general). Especially if they're new, or even just a new batch. It's saved my ass many times.

I did alot of reading jnto clonazolam and indeed it is much stringer than clonazepam but for general anxiety have you considered maybe taking a half or ever a quarter of a pill? This way that will last longer and still eb effective for anxiety and you dont have to worry about blacking out on low doses. Clonazolam is just another benzo just because its an "RC" doesnt mean its more dangerous it is still a benzodiazepine. Not particularly any more dangerous than clonazepam or alprazolam just a little pore potent, nothing wrong with that :)

Yeah I'm probably gonna split it in quarters, just kind of worried because I take opioids pretty much constantly as well.

Yeah if you do take the opiate / benzo combo either keep the opiate dose low or the benzo dose low, ive had a fee tome that combo brought my heart rate to extreme lows and had to call a friend to come watch me breathe so i didnt die, be very careful and if you can keep both doses low and i find benzos potentiate opiates so maybe try half your mormal opiate dose and a 0.25 mg dose of clonalolam?

Since it's not pharm pill splitting it in quaters might be dangerous as no one know's how the drug is distributed through out the pill I say you should make a solution out of it PG is prolly all you need anyway find that out and use the right type of solvent.

Pill ID isn't encouraged here just because of this problem. How can you rely on faceless folks on the Internet? Less reliable than a dealer.

I agree, but these obviously came from a specific vendor I have a great relationship with so they're VERY easy to identify and excellent quality.

Pill ID isn't encouraged here just because of this problem. How can you rely on faceless folks on the Internet? Less reliable than a dealer.
Because he referenced ecstacydata pill reports a widely recognized and respected analytical lab.... I doubt there would be fake RC press lookalikes around at this point

just take half. I know this vendor and he doesn't press garbage. Many ppl enjoy clonazolam over xanax/klonopin/valium etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.