• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social Can a woman really rape a man?

Although i do believe some people are very confused about their sexuality.

This is a weird area.

It definitely is.

But I still stand by my assertion that a woman cannot force a man to penetrate her unless he's willing.

He might realise it was a bad idea afterwards, but that's his fuckin problem. It's not rape.

It definitely is.

But I still stand by my assertion that a woman cannot force a man to penetrate her unless he's willing.

He might realise it was a bad idea afterwards, but that's his fuckin problem. It's not rape.

your definition of what defines rape is pretty narrow man. Who said that a man has to be "forced to penetrate" someone in order to be raped? What if HE is penetrated? What if he is abused in any number of different ways? As others have said what if he's drugged and his arousal is artificial?

your definition of what defines rape is pretty narrow man. Who said that a man has to be "forced to penetrate" someone in order to be raped? What if HE is penetrated? What if he is abused in any number of different ways? As others have said what if he's drugged and his arousal is artificial?

Fuckin hell mate, catch up.

I said several pages ago that of course a man can be violated by a woman against his will. I'm arguing that a woman cannot force a man to penetrate her against his will.

But there seems to be a plethora of female rapists on here that would argue otherwise... ;)

well, that actually would be possible but yeah okay

In what way would that be possible? Some men actually have control over their dicks. I know it's hard to believe, but not all men are mindless idiots.

I'll put it bluntly.

Any man that gets an erection and penetrates a woman in any of her several orifices has NOT been fuckin raped.

However, it's more likely she may have been...

Last edited:
WLJbdf2.jpg

In what way would that be possible? Some men actually have control over their dicks. I know it's hard to believe, but not all men are mindless idiots...

Here are some resources for you if you ever really want to educate yourself. I'm sure there are better links but those are just the first I found.

Basically there is a difference between sexual arousal which begins in your mind and mechanical physical stimulation. A penis can become erect without any mental or emotional stimulation (aka attraction or "arousal") . That's just a biological fact. Get enough blood pumping through the vessels that run through the penis, the penis becomes erect. Cause and effect.

There are several drugs that help to facilitate this process and make it much easier although none are necessary.

Also, just because you feel you have good comprehension of your own sexual psychology doesn't mean the same analysis applies to all men. It doesn't matter how many times you say it isn't true, there are many rational scenarios where a (particularly young and inexperienced) male could become sexually stimulated by fear or embarrassment or trauma.

Again, this doesn't mean he "wants" it. It means his biological/anatomical functions are responding to and misinterpreting chemical signals from his brain.

Ok, if it makes you feel any better, I will concede that some men are not willing to control their erections.
This is why the world is populated with unwanted children.

EVERY man can control his dick if he has to...

Last edited:
This is a topic that’s always hit a raw nerve for me.

I know several men who’ve had unwilling sex with a girl they don’t have any attraction to simply because they felt pressured into not rejecting advances for fear of ridicule at not wanting to be a ‘stud’ or wanted to protect a girls ego by not rejecting her openly.
Recently a chick I know forced a guys pants down in his driveway and started oral even while he was politely trying to refuse and had been for HOURS, bragging to everyone the following day that she’d ‘worn him down eventually’ or ‘seduced’ the poor bloke.
Society doesn’t even give him the validation of feeling raped. He’s meant to be somehow just grateful he ‘got some’.

Same as the comment section under any story of a female teacher taking advantage of her underage student.
‘Thats not rape, that’s called becoming a man’
Piss off. It’s pedophilia.

Yeah, definately.

I was 14 at a house party, so drunk I could barely stand, let alone walk, and my buddy put me in a bedroom to let me sleep it off. Halfway between sleep and Bukowski-drunk, this chick from my class came in.
She had at least 15 kgs on me, and I have always been scrawny. So she straddled me, and I had no clue what was going on. She began stroking my dick, I slurred "no", but being 14 your dick gets hard if a chick looks at it; she slipped it in, pegged me down and fucked me. Really fucking unpleasant, although afer a while I enjoyed it and she made me come like a fucking vulcano.

It reads out hilarious, but switch the genders and people don't laugh anymore.

So I wasn't really rape in the true sense of the word, I think, but it fucking started like a rape.

Yeah, definately.

I was 14 at a house party, so drunk I could barely stand, let alone walk, and my buddy put me in a bedroom to let me sleep it off. Halfway between sleep and Bukowski-drunk, this chick from my class came in.
She had at least 15 kgs on me, and I have always been scrawny. So she straddled me, and I had no clue what was going on. She began stroking my dick, I slurred "no", but being 14 your dick gets hard if a chick looks at it; she slipped it in, pegged me down and fucked me. Really fucking unpleasant, although afer a while I enjoyed it and she made me come like a fucking vulcano.

It reads out hilarious, but switch the genders and people don't laugh anymore.

So I wasn't really rape in the true sense of the word, I think, but it fucking started like a rape.

Starting as rape is often not considered. I find it to be an important part of rape.

A lot of women get wet from rape too if memory serves me right (from testimonials).

Starting as rape is often not considered. I find it to be an important part of rape.

A lot of women get wet from rape too if memory serves me right (from testimonials).
Right? It was still forced, and I wouldn't have put my dick in her had she asked. Or if I'd been sober enough to have some motorskills I would've knocked her on her tits.
Anyway, being a 14-year old dude getting fucked gets you no sympathies, but high fives.

Central to this topic seems to be the idea that sex = penetration, which is such BS and I am so tired of it. It invalidates the wide array of sexual experiences that people have which ARE sex.

So yes, a man can be raped by a woman, whether she is somehow penetrating him or not. Rape is sexual violation. It means your body is being sexually activated and used forcefully, against your will, and against your explicit non-consent.

Yes it is possible. I have known guys that were with women they were friends or dating, the woman gave them benzos or got them super drunk and would get them aroused and have sex with them.

Another friend he had taken acid and his ex came over and they smoked some pot and he got so stoned he could not move, they had a verbal argument, she got a really mean look in her eyes, pinned him down, took out his cock he said no, and she rode his cock. He said how had it been reversed, it would have been rape or sexual assault.

A bisexual friend told me about how a former girlfriend of his who he lived with would get him very drunk on wine, she would not drink as much, and then have sex with him.

I have,had women basically sexually harass/assault me. Sometimes it was friend's girlfriends or ex's who to make my friends jealous or they wanted attention and would grab my ass or cock. Or this would happen in bars or clubs where I was drunk or stoned and a woman that was super drunk would not stop touching me or following me and I would go into the men's toilet to get away and avoid them.

Last edited:
Something that occurs to me that probably increases the problem, is that some women probably believe they can't rape a man either. And so do whatever horrible shit they like thinking that it can't actually be rape.

Does it?

Any guys wanna chime in on this?
Yeah, definitely. Sure it does. Any species of fear, self-doubt. Not exactly a human's best friend let alone a hard-ons best one. Relaxation is the only friend. Rumination and the mind and tensions, sworn foes.