• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Can a two day old consumed large dose of benzo hold down fort?

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
about 50 hours ago i had taken 6 mg of clonzapam (no benzo tolerance). i have taken 100 mg amp last night didnt sleep ate 5 mg melatonin and just ate 40 more IR dex in morning. so thats 140 in a pretty short time <20 hours. do you think the half life of that clonzapam is allowing me to breathe? possibly keeping my nerves from popping,.

I took some days off so my tolerance to amp is lower thats why i was concerned im about to pop my lid ya know. So far i feel uhh.. fine. and not getting that hunched over im going to die catatonia.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89tK1uOx5Fw

this song sound sso good on loop

You're feeling the effects of a extreme dose of amps, and that will make you feel like death the next day/after the manic euphoria wears off. I remember eating 180mg of amp salts without a tolerance as a teen.

Holy crap I got so stimmed out - visited my friend who worked the graveyard shift at the local gas station that night, opening the door for customers and compulsively offering to wash their windshields (seems like the right idea at the time). Even though it was not at all my intention, a lot of that nights customers tipped me LOL :)

Later that morning after the sun came up I literally felt like death though. Just. Like. Death.

Unless you have a pre-existing health or cardiac related condition I doubt you'll suffer any long term, serious side effects from this. Same goes for the clonazepam. It is probably helping you deal with the unpleasantness of the side effects of super high doses, but I doubt it's keeping you alive (in other words, the clonazepam is keeping you from feeling like death, but probably isn't keeping you from having a cardiac issues).

Please do your body a favorite and take a bit of a break from stims after this. And avoid such high doses in the future would be one of the best things you could probably do with this.

Benzos are very helpful when dealing with stim side effects, but it is no solution mid-long term unless used very sparingly (both the stims and benzos). It can become very habit forming combo.

IMO benzos are better for managing the comedown than acute side effects with high dose stim use/multiple days awake.

I'm sure you already know this, but drink pleanty of water and go easy on the solid foods. That 6mg probably left no real tolerance, so if you have any left, take a reasonable dose like 1 or 2 mg's.

Theres never any left, im depending on like a circus of three people to bring me marijuana. I cracked open three drinks.

I think if the marijana doesnt come tonight im done with drugs for a long time

Well if the song you posted sounds good to you then quitting drugs is probably a good thing 8)

/pettiness

Yeah im ready to order an endless supply of meth to my house HAHAHAHAHAHAHA to transform into like a Sorcoress

Be careful not to go on a monthlong granny bashing meth fueled crime spree like that poor Australian woman in DiTM ;)

How's the comedown?

its not a comdown. Its withdrawal. considering ive eaten D amp like 300/360 days of the year at dose of 60-100 mg of those 300 days. Its literally needing a benzo or pot to stave off the dope sickness

For me the comedown and withdrawal can be the same thing with serious stim use. Either way it can be very uncomfortable.

I'd argue more so that you just aren't finding the right ways to give yourself the opportunity for doing so. Of letting go, I mean. But that can be really difficult sometimes.