• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Can a thread be deleted...( Vape miss information)

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
So, some years ago I posted a thread regarding the use of 1 diol 1 to use as a pre cursor, some one got the wrong end of the stick and thought I was talking about 1 diol 1 ( glycerin ) , and I believe this kinda diss Information can be damaging for the vape industry and also not true, as vape/propan ( essentially a gas ) has a lock , meaning it would not work as a pre cursor.
I would like to add ;water is used to make meth too...
I want this f'ing post to be taken off line,
Me and millions of others don't want our medicine disappearing, because vape is a medicine too, glycerin is sold in pharmacy's to cure throat problems, this is what the shadow operaters don't want us to no.
It's a shame people have got Ill but I believe the public should no it's friggin e acetate which might have adverse effects.
I'm not saying it's all medicinal coz there's a really pleasurable aspect due to the fact it's like having a cigarette with out the body load!
Put it this way, I'll personally insight some thing the government's and the tax phat cats of Rothschild's and the likes of the tobacco industry will float back to hell in there sphere pod coffins and stay there for good if there is no closure. Any one no if can banish that thread ?

Yeah, you should be able to.

I guess the hard part would be finding the thread? Do you remember which sub-forum it was posted in?

Reactions: CFC
maybe im boarderline coming from an alchemists perspective, like thinking in polaritys , but was just wanting to no, say a chemist from back in the day was working on a project would there be relevence to him on how long his compound was cooking for and how much heat being used as a catalysis to aid his discovery in his personel philosefers stone, would be the defination of how good the out come would be of the finished philosefers stone.

for instance if i was to use propane-1,2-diol to aid some sort of synthetic or derrivitive of a natural occuring stimulant to create my own novel compound would the above be relevent( heat, heat length to determine out come}also want to no would capturing the reaction when certain sounds and visual changes that were happening be of any relevence to the out come?

and for the heads that no, is there easyer and safer ways than shake bake to create a neo alchemists very own speed??? personaly i was thinking using the above chemical that is mentioned and binding it to some thing of a psudo stimulant nature that can be bought easily..

Ok, did a search for you raising_da_piggy. I'm guessing this post above is the thread you'd like us to delete, so I went ahead and zapped it.

Ok, did a search for you raising_da_piggy. I'm guessing this post above is the thread you'd like us to delete, so I went ahead and zapped it.
Thank you friend, glad I have closure...been niggling the shit out of me!

Reactions: CFC
And.... Just incase any one gets funny ideas getting hold of the right propylene in a big bottle ,of wich you might of worked out that you can use as a pre cursor to make meth, you won't, I did how ever see it in a 10ml vape bottle when I started vaping and it was 60%pg 40%vg days, but it had VG in it to, you also have glycerin BP glycerol BP, but these will not be sold in vape shops, You would have to go on the dark web to get it and now ammonia nitrate is illegal to purchase too, hard weir shop meth cooking won't work I can imagine,(UK)
Now, let me tell you summin...
Since vaping I am able to jog, I hoon my self up hills every day,
And I have had a lung scan and they have re gained to a normal status.
The reason people get ill is because of illegal vape wich courses lung problems straight away,and remember some of these ill capers smoked heavily, and I bet you they don't even have real lung disease, from the vape or would of any way and probably are hypercondreacts...and panic because there fake cbd product has a bit of thc in it.

To make another point, look at how long I've been interested in meth on my history, it's interested me since about 2007, it's not because I have got a small minded idea when I started vaping and I made some odd assumption. And the night ; I am able to stop smoking crack and heroin due to the aid of my vape pen...

I really could go on all day but one more thing; we have a biological predisposition to have to want to do things ,how ever we now live in a hyper reality and don't have to plan on thinking where are next meal is coming from and how we are going to hunt it, so, vaping fills this void.....

Oh and just one more fact, 'if' you have the time, if one wanted to or needed to stop vaping, it is alot Easyer than stopping cigarettes!

Now, let me tell you summin...
Since vaping I am able to jog, I hoon my self up hills every day,
I smoked cigarettes for 25yrs, now been vaping for 6yrs. I can not believe the difference, I'm very active, hunting, hiking walking my dog 2hrs a day. I noticed a huge difference, I can climb out of the mountains with a deer on my back and not get winded anymore. If I do get out of breath it only takes like 5 deep breaths and be ready to go again. While smoking I couldn't put my socks on without beeing out of breath. Lol.

Given as the OP thread delete was addressed in STH, but the conversation is extending for more helpful discussion, immagonna move this STH -> DC as an early birthday present for someone. Maybe the good bits get merged to a better thread? Or this one reshaped a bit (retitle?)

Given as the OP thread delete was addressed in STH, but the conversation is extending for more helpful discussion, immagonna move this STH -> DC as an early birthday present for someone. Maybe the good bits get merged to a better thread? Or this one reshaped a bit (retitle?)

Ok, cheers cheers , I will drink to that ! ( a coffee )

Does any one have any more info on the future of vaping ? Are the country's that have banned it going to change there laws in years to come when the truth comes out and they realise it's harmless compared to smoking ?