• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids calling poppy seed tea experts

Not if you don't boil it... You want to keep it where there are just a few bubbles but you mainly need just a few whiffs of steam every second... Like 1/3 heat unless you use gas... Gas I used between 1 and 2 on a 1 to 10 burner... If the bubbles are coming up with any rapidness you have it too hot. Also tea will spoil in about 16 hours if left out... Maybe 24 at the most in the fridge and will cause stomach issues. Bad. With this if it isn't too spoiled you can simmer it down and it takes care of the stomach issues. Apart from that I have yet to be able to find a way around spoiling

Also the other question. I use a 1 or 2 gallon jug... Usually 1 gallon can safely hold 3.5lbs while still leaving room for the water above and air for the shaking. Do not make the mistake of filling too much because at best you'll just Lose a decent amount of seeds from having to make space... I dose between 6 and up to 12 or 13 pounds... At 6 I can relax but the upper doses are most definitely for longevity aka super duper long legs... I'm talking 24 hours on the low side... Pain relief for 36 hours and still kind of high

As for kidneys I've done this 4 to 5 times a week for 4 almost 5 years with only 2 breaks one of 3 months one of almost 4 months and only due to no access besides the Internet... I have had my kidneys checked regularly and they're perfectly fine. This is with heavy synthetic cannabinoid use and dxm for pain relief when I was in my drought.... So it's safe to say PST is relatively safe for the kidneys... And the whole body at that.. Opiates are one of the most benign drugs there is... Apart from constipation and tolerance/dependency issues it really causes no harm to the body at all. I have never had WDs from PST either going up to 7 days in a row and 1 and a half to 2 days off but generally 4 to 5 times a week usually 4 or 5 days in a row honestly... Maybe I am lucky but like I said earlier I have found PST much less addictive than other forms of opiates including the same opiates just in pill form. Yet again I may be a lucky fucker take that with a mountain of salt.

Bruh, I'm telling you right now, if you are going on 7 day runs of 6-13lbs of seeds per dose, and then take two days off, and then continueing using, you just aren't having withdrawals because they haven't started. I find they take about 72 hours to really start from poppy seed tea, there is some concoction of alkaloids on those damn poppy seeds that makes the high last forever, and the "normal" still last for another 24-48 hours the day after dosing.

Plus 6-12lbs per dose is LITERALLY MASSIVE lol. Maybe you just aren't aware of how big your tolerance has gotten, but seriously, a lb of seeds can KO a rookie easy, 12 lbs is fucking nuts! lol. Unless they are washed seeds with little alkaloids.

I use this shit habitually, and as so i dont come around too many people that know much more about it than me, but i have a couple things that bother me, and i cant find answers to.

1: why does it give me such bad dry mouth, and nose. ill wake up with a bloody nose on a cold night, or a mouth so dry i cant swallow.

2: sometimes ill go a whole 24 hours without taking a piss, and sometimes i have the urge really badly but just cant make it come out. i know all opiates do this but it seems like PST last so long that it actually becomes a serious problem.

3: lastly, is this shit bad for my kidneys? ive read some things that suggest a surge of some of the alkaloids from seeds can be very bad for your kidneys, im not doing permeant damage by dosing 3-4 times a week am i?

I'm a habitual PST user of 3 years.

1. You're not hydrating yourself enough. I find PST to dehydrate me more than Oxy does. Make sure to drink 2-3 liters of water(not Coke/Pepsi/OJ). At least 2 liters.

2. As you know urine retention is common with opiates. Try diuretics like green tea or coffee, it might help. You might need to reduce your opiate intake. Keep in mind caffeine dehydrates.

3. I don't feel any pain in my lower back, and a recent blood test has shown no altered kidney function after 2 years(at that point) of consistent use.

The common fear that has been going around for years is that the seeds leech high levels of heavy metals and we are drinking them in concentrated amounts. I and others have had all sorts of tests done and seem fine but there seems to be a theme of having urinary problems with PST users so who really knows? Maybe we are all just anxious and that's what causes the piss problems.

There is always the fear of course that conventional tests won't pick up the heavy metal poisoning and our kidneys will seem totally fine until they just shut down one day. I don't think anyone has had the sack to go to a doc and say "I fear I have heavy metal exposure test my kidneys for cadmium, etc"

Also holy shit 6 pounds? I got close to that at my worse but I can't imagine it now. I never go above 1 pound and even that still floors me. DXM and magnesium can slow tolerance nicely if you don't overuse them.

I just baked my pst in preheat oven 450 degree, then leave for 10 min, 250 degree. does this sublime all the thebaine and leaves morphine ? this is suppose to be a morphine extraction method.

obtw to the owner of this thread: I don't have any of ur problems. just constipation but u find that in all opiates . ull need poo softener

do u need to reach 1000 comments to start ur own thread? currently I'm still a green light . I'm fairly new

I'd like to point out that... To you 3lbs may be a really high dose, but in reality it surely is not.
not true at all.... Someone in another thread pointed out how poppy seed tea is unpredictable and that after analytic tests they found that some 3 or 4 lb washes... maybe less could contain up to 400 mg of morphine. High dose morphine sucks as morphine has many physical side effects.

OP, re: kidneys, I have heard of kidney damage from not being able to pee. Something to do with the urine flowing back up & causing damage sitting there fermenting. Sorry, not too clear on it, a friends aunt etc. I could've cared less.

Rtp