• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

Still got it mate and still going strong. Artwork is pretty much ruined now on the bonnet as its not able to be garaged but such is life.

Its opnly a few days ago I was talking to someone about the last commodores..........look after it. I have a couple mates with old Holdens that are worth shitloads nowadays. One is an original 2 door monaro and the other a very souped up Kingswood.

Remember when a sick VH in good condition could be bought for $5000 and under

Man I googled a whole heap of pictures of VC VB and VH Commodores. I had forgotten about them - and I used to love them too!

I thought of here today, some mates doing a cocaine meme made me think of my "definite of cokehead dance" HA. I'm still kicking, lot, LOT healthier than the past year post hospital/cancer ward stuff. I'm finally re-able to tire my kids out again! Lots of exercise/pushbike riding besides my chemo + pain med stuff has gotten me human again. Well, hi to all the old peeps, hope you're all well. I'm about to take my son out for an ANZAC dinner, my daughter is at the ex's place tonight so it's a boys night here. I had my 2 kids and neices last night so 3 girls and 1 boy, all between 9 + 11, if I could handle like a gaggle of 50+ ravers at my place each weekend, I could almost handle 4 kids :p Love to all!

I actually joined under a different username in 2007 and I think I creeped before that even.

This place still kicking...glad to see! 29 yrs on lol 👃
PS... Nice format change people 😎 Back on the mainland after living on an island off the coast for the last 10 yrs...

Last edited:
Not dead yet.

After visiting Australia for a year back in circa-2002/03 and meeting some of you in the Sydney clubs and pubs, I went back home to the UK. I got my shit together, got qualified and had a pretty comfy urban life. After a 12-year hiatus in the UK, we made the long-delayed decision to move back to Australia permanently. I now live here and, honestly, I dont see us ever returning. I miss nothing but my parents.

All the best. Keep on shining.