• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

I started posting here in high school and I moderated North and South America drug discussion (on a different username obviously) when I was 16 in 2000 which was right around the era Phreex was the main mod in Other Drugs I can remember. Later on I remember you and Speedlimit55 became mods of that sub as well. For awhile there was the Other Drugs underground forum as well as the Other Drugs IRC. I think ODU went down after sputnic died? My memory of that whole era is a bit clouded by tons of diazepam powder. I went to a ton of BL meetups back around that time the state I was in had a great scene with a ton of cool bluelighters

Yeah i had that powder too, i jumped off the roof of my apartment trying to get on my balconey as i had locked myself out and ended up shattering my ankle in a gruesome matter. I believe it was actually nordazepam not diazepam, i think i got it from Sputnik. Yes i remember when he died because of that shit (in part). That whole era is cloudy for me too because of that goddamn powder.

Yay, best thing the virus done is pick this section of Bluelight up.

Anyways. Where’s the LSD thread. I wanna talk some shaman.

I wanna know what this 🐝s going to do to me.

I can’t find the last LSD info request thread that I last saw ‘Love Potion’ cleverly named by Spacejunk

Last edited:
Yay, best thing the virus done is pick this section of Bluelight up.

Anyways. Where’s the LSD thread. I wanna talk some shaman.

I wanna know what this 🐝s going to do to me.

I can’t find the last LSD info request thread that I last saw ‘Love Potion’ cleverly named by Spacejunk

Man I miss spacejunk.

Yeah wow, joined back 2004 ... 16 years ago, back in my clubbing days popping pills like a pez dispenser :O .. Those days are long gone, legs have given out cant dance anymore lol ... DON'T GET OLD!

Still enjoy the occasional 'trip and roll' down memory lane, but more so now from my lounge chair :D :D :D

Anyone start posting here in high school?

I wonder who the youngest moderator has been, i think i was 17 or 18 at the time.

I think 16, maybe 15.

There was some discussion about that being too young at the time ish? There has been more than one teen Mod over the years. :)

Wow, long time! Has been ages, and I guess I'm in a top list of being drug effected members for sure these days. Have spent the past 2 years dealing with the (as quote by a few of my hematologists and oncologists) most intense cancer treatment program, got diagnosed in Aug '18 with "ALL Leaukemia". Didn't think I'd be around for a while, few big things happened, but I'm on the up nowadays. Still taking a fuckload of chemo tablets daily, monthly lumbar punctures (used to be weekly!) and random IV chemo treatments. My 2 kids have been my rock, they're 9 and 10 and these days, about the main (only?) reason at times I felt like staying alive during the intense times. Almost lost a leg from "compartment syndrome" early 2019, fun times!

Wow, long time! Has been ages, and I guess I'm in a top list of being drug effected members for sure these days. Have spent the past 2 years dealing with the (as quote by a few of my hematologists and oncologists) most intense cancer treatment program, got diagnosed in Aug '18 with "ALL Leaukemia". Didn't think I'd be around for a while, few big things happened, but I'm on the up nowadays. Still taking a fuckload of chemo tablets daily, monthly lumbar punctures (used to be weekly!) and random IV chemo treatments. My 2 kids have been my rock, they're 9 and 10 and these days, about the main (only?) reason at times I felt like staying alive during the intense times. Almost lost a leg from "compartment syndrome" early 2019, fun times!

Wazza! Bloody hell, you've been in the trenches <3 That's a life update if i've ever seen one. Lots of love, buddy xo

And here I am. It was only a matter of time in these virus times - I'm so bored!! Ha! I'm lucky - life is good. Still living in Sydney, married with 2 kids - 8yo & 5yo. Jeez that first birth and dealing with becoming a new mum was seriously the biggest trip of my whole life, and yet it was the most sober I'd ever been. When the midwives woke me up 3 hours into my first night's sleep after giving birth to feed the baby I was so disassociated I honestly thought I was back in a khole. Not to mention the nitrous during birth!! Fuck man that wasn't anywhere near as fun as earlier times 😆. Anyway the youngest isn't a baby anymore and I get some of my old life back, so I'm back here looking for info on how MDMA (and anything else!) affect a more...middle aged person haha. It's nice to see some familiar names!!

Holy shit man that's intense. That is a bugger of an experience to have to go through. Glad to hear you're improving

And here I am. It was only a matter of time in these virus times - I'm so bored!! Ha! I'm lucky - life is good. Still living in Sydney, married with 2 kids - 8yo & 5yo. Jeez that first birth and dealing with becoming a new mum was seriously the biggest trip of my whole life, and yet it was the most sober I'd ever been. When the midwives woke me up 3 hours into my first night's sleep after giving birth to feed the baby I was so disassociated I honestly thought I was back in a khole. Not to mention the nitrous during birth!! Fuck man that wasn't anywhere near as fun as earlier times 😆. Anyway the youngest isn't a baby anymore and I get some of my old life back, so I'm back here looking for info on how MDMA (and anything else!) affect a more...middle aged person haha. It's nice to see some familiar names!!

It's a well known fact that when you get to our age, drugs just don't work anymore...

Anyone remember Logan^B?

Bit of a internet sensation in 99-2002

Hello! <3

I have to agree with your comment regarding the parellel between sleep/lack of when it comes to babies and drug use. I have maintained that the sleep deprivation i experienced in my most debaucherous periods of my drug taking life pale in comparison to the complete incoherence i felt when my second was newly home. My first was 2 months premature, so he was in hospital for 2 months and while i was up pumping milk for him to take to the NICU, it was nothing like having a 6 day old baby at home! My youngest is almost 6 and my oldest will be 8 in April, I feel you. Congratulations on the little humans and enjoy your times ahead ;) <3