Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Creative Call out someone with a great ⫸avatar or username⫷

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
I wanna meet some muricans. Give it a year

I met quite a few characters going to bars all over EU. I'm sure you'd have a blast here.

I remember this one guy in a bar in either Dublin or London (can't remember) who showed us this video on his phone of a man sticking his entire head into a vagina. Like head fisting. I swear that video was real and I've never seen it again.

...He ended up hooking up with my sister that night in our hotel room.

True. Story.

TheLoveBandit

Co-Owner
I miss @Rogue Robot

BellaJewel

Bluelighter
Ghostie, don’t you think it’s funny that a guy changed his BL username after people assumed he was gay when he was likely just a Ritchie Blackmore fan?

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
There is something interesting about the name @Kaden_Nite but I don’t know anything about her/him.
I had a friend, Kadence (female) many years ago and we lost touch. Either way I think that username is very cool.
Thanks for the mention. To lessen the mystery somewhat, I'm 32, Australian, and the name 'Kaden Nite' originated when, one night, someone misheard my name as Kaden, and I couldn't be bothered correcting them.

It's not as interesting as some of the other bullshit backstories I've fabricated about the origins of my nocturnal alter-ego, but whatever.

Thanks for playing.

Last edited: