Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Creative Call out someone with a great ⫸avatar or username⫷

Vastness

Moderator: PD
Staff member
Thanks @PtahTek, I'll admit to being momentarily anxious about how to properly take that compliment. 😄 So I'll just say that I am flattered, and will do my best to try not to deflect it but just accept it with humility and grace.

For the record I am human male phenotype, and presumably genotype, chromosomally, and probably culturally psychotypically in many ways, just to cover all bases. Unless you're being somewhat facetious, I'm also somewhat glad that my posts can be interpreted androgynously. I have been asked before whether I am male or female, although usually only in my rare forays into the SLR forum by someone wanting to contextualise and pigeonhole something I've said rather than just responding to the content (or at least that's my perception :sneaky:).

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
Thanks @PtahTek, I'll admit to being momentarily anxious about how to properly take that compliment. 😄 So I'll just say that I am flattered, and will do my best to try not to deflect it but just accept it with humility and grace.

For the record I am human male phenotype, and presumably genotype, chromosomally, and probably culturally psychotypically in many ways, just to cover all bases. Unless you're being somewhat facetious, I'm also somewhat glad that my posts can be interpreted androgynously. I have been asked before whether I am male or female, although usually only in my rare forays into the SLR forum by someone wanting to contextualise and pigeonhole something I've said rather than just responding to the content (or at least that's my perception :sneaky:).
A lot of big words.. All's I got out of that was something about sexualizing pigeons.