Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Creative Call out someone with a great ⫸avatar or username⫷

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
Scuba diving is the SHIT! I loved it...the one time I got to do it. LOVED IT! Wish I could do it again someday. Tho, as I understand you and she have a kid, I can also understand the risk aspect coming into play above and beyond any chicken shit issues you may have.

Nangs are the SHIT! I loved it...the many times I got to do it. LOVED IT! Wish I could do it again someday. Tho, I have to admit, I'm convinced I was such a nitrous hoar I've done perma-damage to myself. So, I doubt I ever will again.

EDIT: I really have to credit the extensive use of nangs as being essential to grasping and being comfortable with scuba diving, breathing off a tank. Truth.
Heh, yea it is pretty cool actually. A bit cooler where she's from as the "fresh water" up here is a bit murkier than the Pacific. Still done cool shipwrecks to explore though.

I've done a fair bit of the hippie crack but never right off the tank. I bet she has the equipment to make this a reality. God, I miss Philly

Mysterier

Moderator: Words
Staff member
This distinction yields 66 wonder glarts, which is equivalent to five pence off your next sweet potato purchase.

Supposing any are curious to know more about the conversion rate. You have to take the bicuspids and subtract them from total active teeth count. "Active teeth" refers to the ones used in your last conversation. If you're not sure, use a cotton swab to determine movement by moisture energy. That total, you then multiply by the number of sexual encounters you had at the age of 24. If you're not yet 24, then your conversion will be different, and you will simply have to fuck off. You take that total and then trace your hand on a sheet of construction paper as if you were going to continue drawing a turkey, but you don't go that far. It's essential not to finish drawing the turkey because your number will be way off. Instead, thinking about it will allow actualization of the real total to slip through on your next bowel movement. Results may vary, but so long as you aren't a gomeral.

Chestfully,
Guffy

iLoveYouWithaKnife

Bluelighter
Supposing any are curious to know more about the conversion rate. You have to take the bicuspids and subtract them from total active teeth count. "Active teeth" refers to the ones used in your last conversation. If you're not sure, use a cotton swab to determine movement by moisture energy. That total, you then multiply by the number of sexual encounters you had at the age of 24. If you're not yet 24, then your conversion will be different, and you will simply have to fuck off. You take that total and then trace your hand on a sheet of construction paper as if you were going to continue drawing a turkey, but you don't go that far. It's essential not to finish drawing the turkey because your number will be way off. Instead, thinking about it will allow actualization of the real total to slip through on your next bowel movement. Results may vary, but so long as you aren't a gomeral.

Chestfully,
Guffy
See kids, this is what happens if you don’t say no to drugs.