• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Caffetin The Wonder Brand

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
Caffetin contains: Paracetamol 250 mg
Propyphenazone 210 mg
Caffeine 50 mg
Codeine phosphate sesquihydrate 10 mg

Caffetin Cold contains:
Paracetamol 500 mg
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15 mg
Ascorbic acid 60 mg

My question is about the dosage, what dosage should I use from the Codeine CWE extract to feel any effects and my concern is about the Propyphenazone how water soluble is it and will it remain in the end extract.
About the Caffetin Cold can I extract the DXM hbr and the pseudo with CWE or should I use an other technique and how much should I to feel any effects.

I know that it is against the rules to help me get high but I am going to try it anyways, I would respect any help and advice that would prevent me from ingesting stupid doses.

Just don't. Look, people help each other get high on these forums all the damn time (unless some rule has changed since I was last here, and I don't expect that has happened). But you have a bunch of crap compounds in there that will do your body harm.

Paracetamol will ill give you liver damage in doses of 4000 my or more, and you shouldn't even approach that limit for the good of your body. The pseudephedrine will give you an anxious speedy feeling and fuck with your heart and circulatory system. Adding caffeine on top of that just compounds an already shitty situation, making it shittier still.

And then we get to propyphenazone: dangerously low white blood cell counts and hepatic (liver) toxicity is so much fun, right? At least the second one with the dextromethorphan lacks the propyphenazone.

Don't do do either one. If you want DXM, go get a bottle of cough medicine that contains dextromethorphan and nothing else. But whatever you do, don't take the one with the propyphenazone.

taking either of these is dangerous and can potentially damage several of your internal organs. It's not worth it for the lame, weak high you might get from the minuscule amount of codeine or DXM that comes along with all the nasty, other compounds.

I'm a heroin junkie, so I certainly am not some clean white knight who takes perfect care of myself. But I wouldn't touch either of these things with a ten foot bilge pole covered in liquid human feces and raccoon blood.

Hope ps that helps, and hope that it changes your mind about the very bad idea of taking either one of these nasty pharmaceuticals.

Thanks alot Deinonychus it made me consider take or not those pills but by the way I was thinking of doing a cold water extraction to get rid of those nasty chemicals and do only the codeine or only the dxm.

The CWE will only filter out the Paracetamol, nothing else. So you are still stuck with Caffeine, pseudoephedrine and the very nasty propyphenazone.
Don't try to get high on these.