• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

caffeine to make no.4 heroin smokable.

MrBlonde: On news sources, it depends on your langauges. If you speak Hebrew, rather read it and understand it, there is a plethora of sources I could point you to. In English, I like to vary my sources for a balanced opinion. I do read Ha'aretz, in English, but it is a pain because for some reason the page reloads every 30 odd seconds and you have to rescroll to your last point, etc.

I also read the Jerusalem Press for a Centrist lean, and Arutz Sheva for the rightist view. Also , in English, the Palestinian Chronicle which is the PA mouthpiece (I read HAMAS website as well but that is only in Arabic as far as I know). Also al Manar for Hezbollah's obnoxious viewpoint. al Manar has a video channel as well but only in Arabic I think.

I am a news junkie (among other things hahahah). I try to read all the listed ones every day but I do have 1 or 2 day lapses especially when travelling, etc.

I like news for data and events, I do not like it for forming my political outlook which is a huge problem in Israel. I think it is a fact (I remember seeing it) that we have more news sources per capita than any other nation on the planet. It IS a fact that we have the most authored books per capita so either way we are voracious readers. Sometimes though, all the sources can become confusing and thus lose their value.

On the house, it was actually , way back in the day, part of a huge compound which my Clan inhabited (not all of us but ALOT of us). It is a stone's throw (no pun intended haha) from the Cave, and in fact if you are in the Jewish Quarter, Tel Rumeida ,you have to walk right past the house to get to the Cave. It is why the Govt. delayed the eviction/disposession, because the parsha on Suhruh (Sarah) was being read the Shabbat after the High Court Ruling, and it is a traditional Pilgrimage route on that Shabbat! Literally tens of thouands of religious and/or nationalist Jews march from Rumeida, right past the house, and to the Cave! Imagine them trying to drag kicking and screaming Jewish women and children from the house in that crowd!

Anyway, I told about it in my BL Blog, so I will not hijack the thread (whoops, already have) only to say that in 1929 my paternal grandfather who was the Chief Rabbi of Hebron (Rav Slonim Dwek) as well as a director of what would become Banc L'eumi was standing on the stoop pleading with the Arabs to leave the Jews alone (they offered to leave our family alone but not any Ashkenazim , many of whom sought shelter in our home) and when my grandad, holding my eldest uncle told them all Jews are as one, they stabbed grandad to death and literally ripped my eldest uncle (almost 4 years old) to pieces with their hands.

My father was less than 2 at the time and was right behind him holding onto his own mum as toddlers do. Many in the house ended up slaughtered, while some like my mum, grandad's second wife (he was polygamous), and 4 guests along with females in my family and tiny children managed to live. I do not know why, after ripping my 3 year old uncle to pieces they left Dad alone but it was one of those things you cannot really figure out. Supposedly things happened to grandmum but it is better left unsaid.

Anyway, the Brits then made all Jews leave the city, go to Jerusalem in British busses where my father and grandmother, along with the second wife, went to live in the Clan's most popualous place, which was then Alleppo in what is now Syria.

We personally lost millions in US Dollars worth of property in 1929 value and there was never even talk of reperations, etc. from the Brits, from ANY Arabs, and Israel has never moved to try and press the issue but then there were many slaughters throughout the land both in 29 and other times.

In 1993 some in my family began talking about trying to get back some of our land, you know with Oslo and all the faux-hopefullness in the air with Rabin and Arafat taking tea together. We did buy 2 buildings, which we still have in Rumeida, which originally were ours, for a total of 600 K US. In 2004, after 5 years of haggling we were able, using 4 shell companies (well they are real companies owned by us, 1 is construction, 1 is land management,etc. but shell in the sense that we had to hide the Jewish ownership,etc.) and a Jordanian partner of ours to get around it being a death penalty offence for any Arab to sell land to a Jew in PA and HAMAS controlled areas (still is a capital offence).

We paid more than 2X what the lot was worth, only a half built foundation was on the lot, out house having been destroyed by Arabs long ago. We built the building, and as soon as it was half way habitable , through 2 organisations we recruited families (20) to live in it. It is 4 stories tall, quite a nice place.

The "Palestinian" we "bought" it from, started getting death threats from his Bedua partner who threatened to go to the PA and denounce him as a collaborator, which would mean death for him and his sons. The "Palestinian" then files with the local police, first PA and then Israel's Civil Administration and says our tenants were squatters who broke in and began living in the house. He of course does not mention who built the fuc#ing house.

Police go, find no proof of his claims, and so they do not evict anyone. Now he then is in the glare of the Arab spotlight. Feeling the heat he files suit against the 4 companies and the Jordanian to take back the property from them claiming fraud. Finally last year he was compelled to admit that he did in fact sell the property (court refused to even look at the video of the sale!!!), but said the sale was never completed. Remember, the 700K was 2X what it was worth!!!

To this day the High Court, and every other court has refused explicitly to review or rule on actual onwership and instead focuses on other periphery issues!

It is enough to make me livid so let me put it to rest here. After the latest court ruling we sent my 1st Cousin from NYC, Moishe Avraham Dwek (aka Morris Abraham) to represent our interests, but we had SHAS (the Sephardi political party) as well as Rav Ovadiah Yosef (former Chief Sephardi Rabbi in Israel, and also the current Chief Rav) on out side and even a SHAS MK moved into the house with his family.

The Court did not rule that the Govt MUST evict, only that it COULD and therefore the Govt had immense latitude to do whatever it wanted, and incredibly in that most Jewish of places, it decided Jews should not be there!!!!!!!

What does the future hold for the site? Well it is still incredibly heated and is being tied, by nationalists, to Migron and other Outpost cases so it may continue to stir controversy for years to come. We lost our money I am sure but on a whole it does not represent that much for the Clan (with more than 10 thouand male members) but the sentimental value is incalucable. No price can be put on that land.

In the end some "Palestinians" will live there, and Chevron (Hebron) will become al Khalil and Machpela will be called a mosque and naive and/or nefarious Westerners will continue to lap up Arab propaganda and consider us to be villains.

What a world...

rachamim why do you always hijack every thread, change the subject, and get the thread closed? It infuriates me as someone who enjoys reading these threads, and it infuriated everyone on my thread when you refused to admit that 7 peer-reviewed scholarly journals were correct, and you could possibly be mistaken. You consistently destroy intelligible threads by making an argument and refusing to even acknowledge the criticism others pose against it.

I really enjoy reading replies related to the thread topic. You really enjoy insulting people and ignoring all rebuttals to your mere conjecture.

MurphyClox, Hamilton, Tchort all agreed on my thread....this is how MurphyClox put it:
It became ridiculous.... Valentine4 and me presented together 7 (!!!) abstracts from peer-review journals, who all claimed the same: Methadone doubtlessly induces euphoria. SEVEN references to make our point clear. S-E-V-E-N! Now let me count your arguments (the subjective part left out): None.

Hammilton wrote a lot about the 'morphine rule', its meaning and its application. And he proved his statements as well, in his case with citations from books. And just btw: The 'morphine rule' is NOT the golden standard for anything. It's outdated and nowadays replaced by more accurate SARs, which unfortunately can not be described this easily. Especially not to someone who refuses to accept the truth...

Further discussion is completely senseless as long as
a) good arguments are ignored.
b) Rachamim can't prove any of his statements with a back-up info that is not just his personal experience.

Until now, there was nobody that agreed with you in any significant point. Not a single member. We all agree now that you don't any euphoric feelings from methadone. Unfortunately, there were several people witnessing the contrary. That makes you the minority.

...no further comments.
(Feel free to read how everyone else shares this sentiment)

If you wish to see how my hard worked post was hijacked in his reply, read here:
http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=403101&page=3

Yes I know this post is a glaring example of hypocrisy, but at least I admit when I'm at fault and try to learn from others.

But rachami never gets mad or petty, he makes sure to tell you that. He respects, or applauds, everyone.

Oh if you wish to see how often rachamim "applauds" bluelighters before insulting the hell out of them with a backhanded complement look at this hilarious google search (highlights below):
http://www.google.com/search?source...rachamim+applaud&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aq=t

formulae:
INSULT but applaud
Applaud but INSULT

"COMPLIMENT" / "INSULT"

He wants to make sure that when he insults you, that you know he is the better person.

These are from thr google search:

I do applaud your starting to TRY and deal in facts though. Keep it up.

I applaud you for one thing though, and I am very serious. I respect racists who have the nerve to out themselves. I hate dealing with people who clotthe their hatred in many guises but you are transparent. Hats off.

First I'll say I think it's excellent to have a sense of humor and I applaud that in you. Two drinks to that. Especially after a hard day. (The horrifying vocals were classic) But I didn't get the joke?
I applaud anyone decrying a loss of life but if you really find yourself moved. I would suggest that you become an Activist and try yo get Arabs to stop using random violence as a means to an end.

(Attack)...I applaud your rebuttal to Trick-Aus. A very fascinating and accurate analogy that does put things in a different perspective

(Attack)...but I applaud your effort to maintain civil. that is how all differences of opinion should be.

I applaud your iniative in seeking answers and really hate to sound like a stick in the mud but you really should avail yourself to the search engine here at BL. there have been umpteenth threads on it.

(attack)...That said, I applaud anyone taking the time and effort to put together a FAQ, but the truth of the matter is, we have had a very comprehensive one now for some years now. It is up to the Mods whether or not they include some or all of this in the present one but it would be in everybody's best interest if they first use the Search Engine feature before undertaking a concerted effort like this.

(Attack)...than I will be the first to applaud you. All you are doing is telling us what you have seen. I [and apparently others] have seen something different

No offence, but you sound like you are off on some rift. I respect your right to an opinion but please at least on such convoluted subject matter make it sensible.

I respect racists who have the nerve to out themselves. I hate dealing with people who clotthe their hatred in many guises but you are transparent. Hats off.

9MM, this is of course your right and I respect that but permit me to ask one more thing. If an old man down the way was trying to go down on your kid, or sis, or nephew, would you not kill to prevvent that???

You overuse your colloquialisms, and you use them in such a backhanded manner its disgusting.

PLEASE STOP hijacking threads. I want to read what people have to say about the topic. I'm not a big poster; but every time I encounter your posts the thread faces imminent death.

EDIT: I think this is as on topic as rach's post, please don't delete.

Last edited:
Valentine: You accuse me of "hijacking" a thread and then jump in out of nowhere because your feelings were hurt in an entirely different forum months ago? Absolutely precious.

I will keep this very brief because I do not feel indulging you will serve any real purpose (ESPEICALLY in THIS Forum, and in THIS thread), although as I am prone to say I DO take the time and effort to respond to each and every post directed towards me.

Let us examine your claim that I "hijacked" YOUR thread since that is really what you are talking about. You took 2 opportunities to post what you called a "theoretical development." When you do such a thing, in a forum as opposed to your Journal/Blog (which suprisingly you do not even have) you INVITE commentary.

Had I posted in your TWO threads about "Kahanism," "Jews," or "Spacemonkeys," you MIGHT have a point. Instead you are referring to two instances where I absolutely posted on the subject matter you yourself introduced.

Your threads were closed NOT because I was in them, or because anyone "hijacked them." One thread, in the "New Member" forum was a supposed "invention" you claimed to have made. the Mods closed it because that was not the venue for such a topic and then to compound it you went ballistic with insults. Obviously, it is a forum where new posters such as yourself (at least you were at that time) can tell the site a bit about themselves and receive greetings all around. Surely you do not need me to explain this to you.

Your other thread was in "Advanced Forum" and was closed because you were unable to engage in mature discourse. As the Mods told you there, you need to respond to the comment and not the commentator (paraphrasing of course). Ad hominem (i.e. "flaming") activity is a juvenile pursuit and "Advanced" of all places is certainly NOT the venue for it.

I will not discuss the subject matter you are again trying to introduce aside from saying, until you understand what the "Morphine Rule" is in
Chemistry 101, and why Clinical Trials are required to validate claims about licit substances, you ought to stick to the New Member Forum (sorry to be harsh but even I can have my patience tried).

Oh, and trying to produce snippets of exchanges I have had with "Holocaust Deniers" is not very clever. Indeed it is pretty sad given the amount of time and effort you put into scanning the probably 20 odd thousand posts I have on the site since 2003. I will say one thing though, even when talking with racists I was, and am able to refrain from cursing and venting, something you MIGHT to try considering. IF you find THAT to be insulting, that is something only you can work on.

I have never, to my knowledge, EVER caused a thread to be closed either purposely or otherwise. The reason why threads in the "CE and P Forum" get closed when I participate is because I am a Zionist and racists tend to go bananas in threads about the Mid-East, and the Mods there can certainly explain it to you if they have more patience than I at the moment.

Instead of trying to bait me 2 months later in an entirely different Forum why not try actually submitting a truly worthwhile thread, refrain from histronics and hyperbole and allow it to evolve. You might be suprised how things go. Thus far you seem to be your own worst enemey, but hey as you yourself say, I will not be angry with you (wink).

Valentine4 said:
rachamim why do you always hijack every thread, change the subject, and get the thread closed?

Well you may as well blame me as well for asking him about his experiences.

Something I will now take to PM, lets get back on topic guys.

It will make a mess of your pipe.
ha your telling me! smashed a nice point rock out of cp the other weekend, smoked straight up, burned for ages. but yeah pipe was black as the ace of spades, then i smashed that trying to clean it.

The grass is always greener maybe. There are alternatives DNA (unless you live in Russia, etc).

The grass is always greener maybe. There are alternatives DNA (unless you live in Russia, etc).

I'm pretty good these days. I was on methadone for 10 years, and that helped me stop my daily use. I only use every week or so now. Still can't walk away completely though.

I'm pretty good these days. I was on methadone for 10 years, and that helped me stop my daily use. I only use every week or so now. Still can't walk away completely though.

yeah that helped me get off the gear methadone was my saviour and i used it as it should be as a withdrawl system not a substitute, but i know what u mean by not being able to walk away, i dont get on these days just dont have the contacts stopped it all after i became a mother 5 yrs ago but i pop panadine forte like lollys guess that is my sad way of trying to get some sort of high i dont abuse them i take maybe 6-8 per day but i cant live life( in my mind anyway ) with out some sort of opiate in my system, id kill for a taste but i wont go out of my way to get one if i ever come across it i wouldnt pass it up