Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

caffeine to make no.4 heroin smokable.

drug_mentor

Bluelight Crew
Hi all, I have recently started a thread outlining my intentions to score some heroin and have another whack at it. I have decided I am going to smoke it in my crackie.I have been reading up and apparently you need to cut our heroin with like 40% caffeine to have it smoke properly.
What I want to know is, what kind of caffeine do you use? Like can you go buy caffeine capsules from coles and just tip the powder out and thats good enough? Or do you have to go to health food stores or another specific store to pick up some kind of pure unadulterated caffeine?
I know this may be a noob question but its not something I have any experience with, when I smoked the shit a few years ago I never cut the shit with caffeine and I assume it was no.4 (it came as a little off white rock) and I still got stoned, but that was from smoking an entire cap which is a fair bit for a 1st time user I understand.
This time round since I'm actually paying for it i want to get the most out of it, I know a bunch of you will say IV it then, and I fully intend to do that but why not have some fun with less addictive ROAs first.
Anyway, I'm sort of getting off topic, if anyone could answer my question it'd be appreciated thanks.

If you smoked the stuff you had last time it was most likely not #4 then, probably #3.

If you do have #4:

Heroin FAQ said:
#4 heroin can be smoked, but needs to be mixed with pure caffeine at a 3:1 ratio. If you cant weigh your heroin, its hard to figure out how much caffeine you will need, and since heroin is never pure, its even harder, because you need to know exactly how much diamorphine you have. If you have #4, its better to not smoke it.

Pure caffeine is easily available online, being a legal substance and all.

However there is the problem of not knowing how much of the stuff you have is cut and how much is actual smack.

Agreed with Mr Blonde.

Have you tried snorting it before? I've always scored #4 and found that 50mg bumps give's me a good buzz. I've always *heard* that smoking it was more wasteful? However i'd be interested in knowing how smoking it goes in comparison.. Keep us updated :)

The net is no good to me as I don't have a credit card and I can't have shit delivered to my house anyway, is there anywhere else?
I never factored purity of heroin in when I was sussing out what I was doing, I thought it probably wouldnt matter how much caffeine was added to a point unless it was diluted to the point it just couldnt get you stoned.
Wouldnt more caffeine just mean it burned even easier? Or is there sort of a sweet spot and too much means the caffeine vapourises but not the smack?
Anyone with experience actually cutting sreet heroin to smokes opinion would be highly appreciated. cheers guys.

sparr0w said:
I've always *heard* that smoking it was more wasteful?

Yeah that's what I've always heard, you lose quite a bit when smoking.

drug mentor said:
Wouldnt more caffeine just mean it burned even easier? Or is there sort of a sweet spot and too much means the caffeine vapourises but not the smack?

If I remember correctly there's a sweet spot; too little and you're not gonna be getting enough heroin, too much and it's gonna be mainly caffeine.

As for getting pure caffeine, we can't give you sources but I will say I have never seen it in stores. I don't know what you mean by 'caffeine caps', but I've never seen them at any Coles or any other place in Brisbane. Plus there may be fillers in those caps as well.

Have you tried to vaporise a little bump yet?

In my experience adding caffeine will help if you plan on smoking straight off the foil. This is definitely not a required step. It does however make it easier to get a nice clean burn going.

Try using a glass drinking cup to catch the smoke. (ie. turn the drinking glass upside down and wrap the foil around the bottom of the glass.) Start with little bumps. And always use double layer foil.

I am not really sure if I am giving sound HR advice here, but in any case, there is lots of information on smoking H on the internet.

I would really suggest you snort it till you know what you are dealing with. In my experience smoking is actually more addictive than snorting.

Please be warned that H is very addictive.

Pros
At the start there will be no comedown, there will be no hangover, your days will feel as though they are perfect, there will be only good and you life will be so much better on H.

Cons
But when you try and stop, it will rip the heart right our of your chest and make every nerve in your body feel as though it is electrified. It will not let you sleep, you will kick, you will kick, you will kick, you will fucking kick, you will spew until your body kills, you will shit until you can shit no more, then you will become depressed, you will wish you were dead, you will wish you had never tried H in the first place. On top of all of that, H will take all your money, it will take your friends money, it will take everything you own, and at the end of the day it will give you nothing.

Now I feel better. At least you have been told. Remember me when you are going through your first w/d, and think... what did he say?

Oh, by the way, it is a really good pain reliever :)

You can get No Doz at any pharmacy, caffeine pills, then you could crush them up into a powder.

I don't think No Doz would work well. You'd need pure caffeine powder without all that additive crap :p

LOL, its funny as before this thread I posted a thread saying I was going to get heroin and how to safely go about snorting it. Everyone in that thread told me to smoke it, its safer.
I go and make a thread on how to go about making it smokable and yall tell me to snort it? lmao.
With all this complicated shit though I'm leaning back towards snorting it, I've actually been thinking about plugging the shit after I have snorted or smoked to guage purity and shit. Plugging is supposed to kick ass eh?

You definitely will not need to cut gear you buy in Melbourne. It'll smoke just fine as it is. Just experiment a little. You'll get the hang of it in no time. Put tiny little rocks on some foil (that you've already run the lighter under to burn off any excess aluminum, burn the shiny side) use a rolled up post-it note and toke away, just enough heat to turn the rock from solid to a liquid and it'll start smoking. Don't burn it though, very gentle heat. Smoking it in a crackpipe works well, just don't burn it.

dnaenterprises1@ya said:
You definitely will not need to cut gear you buy in Melbourne. It'll smoke just fine as it is. Just experiment a little. You'll get the hang of it in no time. Put tiny little rocks on some foil (that you've already run the lighter under to burn off any excess aluminum, burn the shiny side) use a rolled up post-it note and toke away, just enough heat to turn the rock from solid to a liquid and it'll start smoking. Don't burn it though, very gentle heat. Smoking it in a crackpipe works well, just don't burn it.
Yeah, pretty much hit the nail on the head there.

Although it's good to use a plastic Maccas straw with a rolled up bus-ticket stuck in the end to smoke it up (cos the plastic will melt when it's put near heat--the cardboard prevents this).

Once you inhale, hold it in and take a drag of a ciggy, then exhale--that's how the west Melbourne folk roll. ;)

I don't like plastic tubes, they always melt. Money melts too. I'd rather inhale paper fumes than plastic. If you smoke a lot you can line the post-it note with foil, and use the same tube for a few weeks, you can then smoke the residue off the foil when you're hangin' out.
I don't know about the drag of a ciggie thing but, sounds like it'd hurt you're lungs even more than the gear.

I'm not sure if the ciggy thing is just an urban-myth around these parts, but whenever you smoke H, you're expected to do it. You're actually considered weird for not doing it. Strange, I know.

Apparently it kicks it in quicker, although I highly doubt this is the case. It's more of a ritual thing in my opinion; also it doesn't make it much harsher or anything, just makes it taste better. Kinda like mixing your weed with tobacco; more of a personal choice. Doesn't hurt to try though. I'd give it a shot.

And if you do the straw/bus ticket thing properly, you wont inhale plastic. It just provides a nice cylinder to inhale from. Over time, the cardboard will get slightly burnt but the straw will remain untouched. And yeah, using money is never a good idea...we learned that the hard way, lol.

I don't know about the drag of a ciggie thing but, sounds like it'd hurt you're lungs even more than the gear.

Well I'd do it if I had some H I was gonna smoke... purely because cigarettes are a must for me anytime I use anything, but with opioids they always kick it up just a little tiny bit. :D

Too bad right now I'm broke and have to wait 'til tomorrow to get some cigarettes, I'm craving them so bad and nicotine gum, while good, just isn't the same. :\

dnaenterprises1@ya said:

I thought gear in melbourne was mostly no.4 heroin? According to a vast majority of sources this needs cut to be smoked. What is your reasoning that this isn't true? That most melb gear isnt no.4, most gear is cut appropriately with caff already or just in your experience the shit smokes anyway?

A good Warning

To Quote Nabollocks post...

Please be warned that H is very addictive.

Pros
At the start there will be no comedown, there will be no hangover, your days will feel as though they are perfect, there will be only good and you life will be so much better on H.

Cons
But when you try and stop, it will rip the heart right our of your chest and make every nerve in your body feel as though it is electrified. It will not let you sleep, you will kick, you will kick, you will kick, you will fucking kick, you will spew until your body kills, you will shit until you can shit no more, then you will become depressed, you will wish you were dead, you will wish you had never tried H in the first place. On top of all of that, H will take all your money, it will take your friends money, it will take everything you own, and at the end of the day it will give you nothing.

What an amazing insight........Thank you!!!!!

drug_mentor said:
I thought gear in melbourne was mostly no.4 heroin? According to a vast majority of sources this needs cut to be smoked. What is your reasoning that this isn't true? That most melb gear isnt no.4, most gear is cut appropriately with caff already or just in your experience the shit smokes anyway?

I've been buying heroin on a daily basis for more than 10 years, and in all that time, I've NEVER found gear in Melbourne or Canberra that couldn't be smoked. NEVER. Some melts better, some leaves more residue, some pops and bubbles a bit, but it always works.

Just a few more points for the OP:

Do not drink alcohol before or during your H experience;
Do not take benzos or barbs;
Do not take antihistamines until you know how H affects you.

The first time you try it you may feel very sick. Just lay down and put your legs up. A drop in BP is pretty common with H.

It would be a good idea to have a sitter as well for you first time. (A sober friend would do the trick) Preferably someone who has done H before.