• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Caffeine for all nighter

Snoke

Greenlighter
Hello all,

I have a ton to do this weekend, and will probably need to stay awake all night. My question is, how much caffeine/hour would someone with a high tolerance (400-500mg daily just to stay awake) need to pull off staying up for 48+ hours in a row, and what would the negative health effects of this be?

I've done this and honestly it doesn't really work. Caffeine can only help so much. It doesn't function in the same way as stimulants such as amphetamine or coke. I've had better luck using kratom for its stimulant purposes when I need to get shit done. The white vein strains are the most stimulating in my opinion. You could of course add caffeine to this mix too. If this is a one time (or very rare) occurrence then the health consequences should be mild, you might not feel too great for a day or two after but overall it's not the worst thing you could do. Doing this regularly would be very unhealthy though, more so for the lack of sleep. Proper sleep is extremely important towards one's health and well being.

If you want to stay up this long, and have a lot of work on, I'd recommend getting modafinil if you can find any. Keeps you up for a long time, and very focused, potentially with a slightly improved memory as well.

Caffeine is really not a 'study aide' in my opinion-like ODogg said, Modafanil is a good choice as it offers CNS stimulation but is much less addictive than say, amphetamines or methylphenidate. For some reason it always gave me super bad head aches.

Also, since modafanil requires a prescription, a very effective CNS stimulant that is available in almost every pharmacy in the united states, is propylhexadrine aka Benzedrex.

I've been using kratom lately, and find that in low dosages it mimics the effects of an amphetamine, though, with a more natural feel to it, so that could be another option of a stimulant that doesn't require a prescription.

But in all honesty if you could get your hands on Modafanil, it's probably your best bet in terms of a study aid without risking potential addiction.