Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Cactus Up The Butt

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
So I think many of us were disappointed recently when someone was gonna put some cactus tea up there booty then decided against it, or was that just me? :)

Tomorrow I think I’ll give it a go. I got some crude extract that was made with a dilute vinegar solution so no acid or little should remain. I’ll redissolve the extract in minimal water and see how it goes up the ass.

If this really is more potent, and I get to avoid the nasty flavor, I may get fond of this ROA. Will report back!

-GC

I remember reading a trip report on erowid, not sure if it was real but seemed so. Guy, maybe 17 years old gives himself san pedro enema. He was doing hardest to hold it in, laying upside down to keep it down. His mom busts in his room, and he involuntarily farts and it got all over her.

I wouldn't use the cactus only an extract lol

That's a real report on erowid from forever ago ha

So I think many of us were disappointed recently when someone was gonna put some cactus tea up there booty then decided against it, or was that just me? :)

Tomorrow I think I’ll give it a go. I got some crude extract that was made with a dilute vinegar solution so no acid or little should remain. I’ll redissolve the extract in minimal water and see how it goes up the ass.

If this really is more potent, and I get to avoid the nasty flavor, I may get fond of this ROA. Will report back!

-GC
I have however plugged mescaline acetate. Didn't seem more potent.

Psychedelics have a very high bioavailability from what I have researched and heard from others. So, plugging them wouldn't really serve much of a purpose in terms of increasing effects IMO. Though, if you do decide to boof it, it shouldn't make any difference in terms of the effects. I see no reason why you wouldn't trip, but I doubt that you'd trip any harder boofing it versus taking it orally.

Mescaline may not be as bioavailable as others, it’s dosage is fairly high compared to many and a lot of it’s excreted unchanged. Anyone know the oral bioavailability?

I’ll be honest I’ve read conflicting reports on this but Xorkoth said it was stronger and he’s a pretty reliable source from my experience.

I gather it won’t be weaker at least. If it’s similar potency minus the god awful taste it’s a win to me.

And it will be extract ;) I should be able to easily fit the dose into a 5-10ml solution or less.

-GC

The mescaline fart image is worthless! LOL. Also the title of the thread is spot on.

Sure, not all psychs have a good bioaval (DMT and 5-meo DMT, for example), so sticking it by the rearside can, indeed, optimize it.

Just say your mamma not to visit you that day, LOL

I came back to this thread and thought it was going to be the op going "I put it up there but I cant pull it out now"

Well it definitely worked, still tripping now. Hard to say if it was stronger or not, felt like if it was it wasn’t anything exceptional.

Major plus for not having to stomach that snot, idk if I coulda drank this batch. But definitely having some upset down there hours later, and farts are rank lol.

The character of trip felt different too but I’ll elaborate more later.

-GC

Yea idk I’ll be doing that again, last night wasn’t too bad but this morning I paid for it. No free lunch with Mescaline, so far it seems..

My wife didn’t have any gastrointestinal issues at all, I may just not be cut out for rectal admin. Sad cuz I like the idea of it lol.

Trip felt different, no potentiation as far as I could tell, almost felt like a cleaner more mescaline based experience which makes me wonder if some other alkaloids do better the oral route.

I’ll probably try again just once more but with a cleaner extract. This was like squirting cactus cum up my ass, I’m sure my rectal walls weren’t a fan.

-GC

My experiences with mescaline and methallylescaline rectally have been that they are equipotent to oral doses. The sample size isn't large (2-3 times,) but that has been my takeaway so far.

I feel like I might have tried 3C-E that way, too, and that it was also equipotent. I need to find my report to make sure, though

-GC
I'm sorry, that was me.

I actually did end up plugging like a tenth of my dose a week later, but i felt i didn't do enough to make an interesting trip report

I once put cactus extract up my butt. The extract was a black slighty crystally A/B extraction, I believe (I traded my friend, pretty sure it was an A/B extraction). It kicked in within a short time and was quite strong compared to my equivalent oral dose of the same extract at another time. I never wrote a report though, and it was many years ago now. But that's what I remember from it.