Cycle Advice Cabergoline pro sexual effects on Tren?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Thinking of ordering some Caber to give it a go, anyone got positive experiences?

I’ve never had prolactin checked but my gyno is non existent, but having ran Tren on and off I’m assuming it’s high.

Brand cabaser from India good?

Get blood work done before throwing more drugs in your body. No point taking a DA to combat nonexistent high PRL. Especially since caber is cardiotoxic.
If you're having drug side effects, it's best to alter what drugs you're taking instead of throwing more drugs into the mix. Chemical warfare isn't the solution, it's a bandaid at best

Get blood work done before throwing more drugs in your body. No point taking a DA to combat nonexistent high PRL. Especially since caber is cardiotoxic.
If you're having drug side effects, it's best to alter what drugs you're taking instead of throwing more drugs into the mix. Chemical warfare isn't the solution, it's a bandaid at best

I had no idea caber was cardiotoxic honestly. I’m not really having drug side effects my sex drive is pretty excellent and I’ve fixed my diet almost completely rechecking bloods in 3 months with my primary.

Well I just ordered some lol so too late but I’ll probably set it on the shelf

I added 6 grams fish oil, aged garlic, milk thistle, plant sterols to my mix as well.

Blood pressure was near perfect 127/66 at the doctor the other day and my stomach pains related to my gallbladder are
Gone now

Besides there’s always a natural earth holistic cure to our dependence on chemical damages 😉 But I agree with your point about avoiding chemical warfare

Yeah I wouldn't caution people so strongly if it wasn't for the adverse side effects. It's also contraindicated with some psych meds too which many are unaware of.
Some friends of mine also reported constipation as well, so if combined with opioids it might be a bad time lol.

Yes cabergoline have pro sexual effect with enough dosage it can eliminating the male refractory period, thereby allowing men to experience multiple ejaculatory orgasms in rapid succession but with massive risk of gambling addiction and ocd.
Memantine isn't as potent but will do the same ... I got a heavy amount of energy out of it while having morphine-induced low testosteron. Same for the ketamine family of dissociatives when used at very low amounts (unsure whether O-PCM might actually be anabolic but probably just the dopaminergic properties). They are able to essentially counter much of low T and are a hell of pro-sexual* but don't know a thing about combination with steroids or how they work in trained men. Imagine a very low disso dose will make you able to pump harder by their stimulatory and analgesic effects but also put you at physical danger of over-exercising. The only time I did regular exercise (swimming, gym, 2-3x/week) was while on DXM 150mg/d ...

* just take a bit too much and you'll be attracted to women but find sex to be a fleshy alien mess lol

As soon as I see Pramipexole spoken of, I think of simple L-dopa supplementation. Using a light dose, I got rid of RLS and experienced a super light, barely there libido boost. Conversely, recently as the last 30 days, when it ran out (cut back expenses due to lack of bonuses at work) I got RLS at least once- using a heated pad on my legs in bed helped. My plan is to return to using a natural sourced (Now branded) L-dopa capsule morning and evening when funds permit.
btw, I don't think this is a non sequitur or a thread drift- it may apply to the OP's question/situation.
btw again- thinking 4 months is a long time doesn't sound like the view of a sober mind. As a former user who stayed employed (at the same place) and housed (at the same place) I can say you'll spend many years working out details of how to "get back" to where you would be had you not used, much much longer if it "got you" much more than it did me.

I did use AAS and some underground lab style Caber in the months after getting sober from meth use, and experienced some "joy" episodes. Almost delirious happiness, that kind of thing. Briefly. As in several hours, half a day.
Background was: toward the end of meth use (but before I'd gotten sober) I'd tried some tren (which I got the caber to reduce the negatives from, and in addition to TRT+ level doses of Test Enth- ie 220mg/w, and some EQ and Anavar), so...do some investigation, and you'll know there were some other factors in prior swings in sense of well being.
I realize this post is more conversational than prescriptive, but might help.

As soon as I see Pramipexole spoken of, I think of simple L-dopa supplementation.
What worries me about levodopa is that not only in Parkinson's (where the illness might be responsible for) but also in RLS, people seem to develop lasting tolerance, dyskinesia etc. even though I don't see why L-dopa should be worse than xenobiotic agonists like pramipexole. Maybe it's because of different binding profile, but still a meth binge should involve much more dopamine than any therapeutic use of L-dopa and in my experience stims, when not over-used, aren't so bad. Also memantine, being a D2 agonist, didn't cause PAWS/DAWS for me but there are a handful cases who got it..

Any info about whether it's primarily a problem with certain disorders involving degradation of dopamine production or does L-dopa always cause a lasting impact? Why is it worse than stims?

Edit: Wikipedia suggests that it's related to D1, which most agonists don't touch. Also in PD dyskinesia occurs after 5-10 years, so that short(er) term use might be safe. Levetiracetam and amantadine seem to aid against but dunno whether just masking or actually preventing. Anticholinergics used against tardive dyskinesia just mask the symptoms but these might well have another cause.

Last edited:
What worries me about levodopa is that not only in Parkinson's (where the illness might be responsible for) but also in RLS, people seem to develop lasting tolerance, dyskinesia etc. even though I don't see why L-dopa should be worse than xenobiotic agonists like pramipexole. Maybe it's because of different binding profile, but still a meth binge should involve much more dopamine than any therapeutic use of L-dopa and in my experience stims, when not over-used, aren't so bad. Also memantine, being a D2 agonist, didn't cause PAWS/DAWS for me but there are a handful cases who got it..

Any info about whether it's primarily a problem with certain disorders involving degradation of dopamine production or does L-dopa always cause a lasting impact? Why is it worse than stims?

Edit: Wikipedia suggests that it's related to D1, which most agonists don't touch. Also in PD dyskinesia occurs after 5-10 years, so that short(er) term use might be safe. Levetiracetam and amantadine seem to aid against but dunno whether just masking or actually preventing. Anticholinergics used against tardive dyskinesia just mask the symptoms but these might well have another cause.

Informative post. I’ve been taking Caber and honestly it’s hardly effected me
I think because I took mucuna pruriens for 2 years straight a few years back.

I haven’t noticed much except when I took 1
Mg two days in a row and got pretty violently sick that night.

But yeah I think my dopamine receptors are permanently altered

Informative post. I’ve been taking Caber and honestly it’s hardly effected me
I think because I took mucuna pruriens for 2 years straight a few years back.

I haven’t noticed much except when I took 1
Mg two days in a row and got pretty violently sick that night.

But yeah I think my dopamine receptors are permanently altered
You sure you got real caber? If its not pharm you probably didnt get real caber! Its expensive and is not stable in liquid form!

You sure you got real caber? If its not pharm you probably didnt get real caber! Its expensive and is not stable in liquid form!

Yes it’s real caber it’s dostinex prescription and I also have a cabaser script it’s definitely real

Ok, Sorry I missed this. Had not been back to the site since posting that.
And this got me quite worried, as I was taking L-Dopa casually, treating it as a benign natural supplement.
So I did some research...

from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600052/
the dose of levodopa is important in the production of Levodopa‐induced dyskinesias. In the DATATOP study, at the same follow‐up time, a mean (SD) daily levodopa dose of 338 (140) mg was not associated with LID, while LID developed at a mean daily dose of 387 (169) mg.
I don't know what the relationship is between mean and SD. Is it 24H and single dose while allowing for half-life? why the non mathemetical relationship? Someone help me out?

So my supplements- I took 2 per day so I was using 120mg/day, as a single capsule is 60mg. So, while technically a ways from the risk zone, still to me in my newfound sobriety, too close to risk for comfort. I won't be in any rush to reorder and if I do, I will stick with one per day.

You sure you got real caber? If its not pharm you probably didn't get real caber! Its expensive and is not stable in liquid form!
Hmm, I wonder what I had- it was more than a month old at room temp. Dropper bottle of a sublingual product clearly labelled as their house brand Caber(copyright be damned, lol) from a body builder supply with a decent reputation. They only had it briefly, though. Ironic if it was super dilute MDMA or something. I suppose that would relieve some of the emotional effects of Tren, but this felt more natural.

Yes cabergoline have pro sexual effect with enough dosage it can eliminating the male refractory period, thereby allowing men to experience multiple ejaculatory orgasms in rapid succession but with massive risk of gambling addiction and ocd.
How come with OCD ?

does cabergoline help to heal receptors of dopamine or serotonin ?

does cabergoline help to heal receptors of dopamine or serotonin ?
As a dopamine agonist, it won't help healing (as in, recovery from drug use) at all but rather intensify withdrawal when used for longer than a certain, probably very individually different, frame of time.

That said, I don't think dopamine agonists are as bad as their reputation. This comes from their primary use in Parkinsons' disease, where you will see strong withdrawal from discontinuing dopamine agonists, as the underlying disease progresses. This isn't the case in 'healthy' individuals. Yet have to say that I am only extrapolating from my own experiences with memantine, which might be a special one given its NMDA antagonism.

Indeed, I used Cabergoline and Pramipexole for years without a break and did not suffer any withdrawals.
May I ask for what you were using them, and what effects you got?
As said I only used memantine yet out of the dopamine agonists but considering pramipexole because after ab-using dissociatives for a longer time I don't tolerate higher dosages of NMDA antagonists including memantine anymore. Intended use is post-acute withdrawal / motivation / anti-anhedonia.

Isn't cabergoline bad for the heart valves?

I initially starting using cabergoline to reduce prolactin increase from 2 different anabolic steroids. However, it had a very unexpected effect as well; it destroyed my social anxiety in less than 3 weeks at 0.5mg every 3 days. It was such a huge difference everyone around me noticed and commented on it. So I kept using it even when not using those 2 steroids . I also experienced increased libido and reduced refractory period.
This sounds good, as my intended use of pramipexole is social anxiety, and PAWS related depression stuff. I was a bit wary about trying given some reports of increased anxiety but guess it's a matter of finding the right dosage. Dopamine isn't anxiogenic, I rather found strong antagonists (aka antipsychotics) to be somewhat anxiety inducing. With stims afaik dopamine makes the compulsion at high dosages while norepinephrine the jitteryness and anxiety, palpitations etc.

Just too bad that cabergoline is toxic, and ropinirole isn't available here, but guess I'm gonna try prami then.

Second day with pramipexole now. As usually I couldn't resist and took probably more than recommended, yesterday 0.5mg put me straight asleep, like nothing else for a long, long time. Finally felt just naturally tired again. Slept like a baby, usually I'd wake up several times but yesterday no. Today 0.25mg in the morning, it's subtle but certainly active and has a very welcoming, warm signature. Something I missed in my life seems to come back. Now after 9h, half life of it is around that, effects faded - took another 0.25, nice. No nausea at all. Just that with tiredness needs to be revised.

Also today collected the values of my blood analysis - prolactin is much too high. Testosterone is low but within the range.