• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Cycle Advice Cabergoline pro sexual effects on Tren?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Thinking of ordering some Caber to give it a go, anyone got positive experiences?

I’ve never had prolactin checked but my gyno is non existent, but having ran Tren on and off I’m assuming it’s high.

Brand cabaser from India good?

Serotonin101

Moderator: SIED
Staff member
Get blood work done before throwing more drugs in your body. No point taking a DA to combat nonexistent high PRL. Especially since caber is cardiotoxic.
If you're having drug side effects, it's best to alter what drugs you're taking instead of throwing more drugs into the mix. Chemical warfare isn't the solution, it's a bandaid at best

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Get blood work done before throwing more drugs in your body. No point taking a DA to combat nonexistent high PRL. Especially since caber is cardiotoxic.
If you're having drug side effects, it's best to alter what drugs you're taking instead of throwing more drugs into the mix. Chemical warfare isn't the solution, it's a bandaid at best

I had no idea caber was cardiotoxic honestly. I’m not really having drug side effects my sex drive is pretty excellent and I’ve fixed my diet almost completely rechecking bloods in 3 months with my primary.

Well I just ordered some lol so too late but I’ll probably set it on the shelf

I added 6 grams fish oil, aged garlic, milk thistle, plant sterols to my mix as well.

Blood pressure was near perfect 127/66 at the doctor the other day and my stomach pains related to my gallbladder are
Gone now

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter

Besides there’s always a natural earth holistic cure to our dependence on chemical damages 😉 But I agree with your point about avoiding chemical warfare

ibtisam midlet

Bluelighter
Yes cabergoline have pro sexual effect with enough dosage it can eliminating the male refractory period, thereby allowing men to experience multiple ejaculatory orgasms in rapid succession but with massive risk of gambling addiction and ocd.

Serotonin101

Moderator: SIED
Staff member
Yeah I wouldn't caution people so strongly if it wasn't for the adverse side effects. It's also contraindicated with some psych meds too which many are unaware of.
Some friends of mine also reported constipation as well, so if combined with opioids it might be a bad time lol.

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
Yes cabergoline have pro sexual effect with enough dosage it can eliminating the male refractory period, thereby allowing men to experience multiple ejaculatory orgasms in rapid succession but with massive risk of gambling addiction and ocd.
Memantine isn't as potent but will do the same ... I got a heavy amount of energy out of it while having morphine-induced low testosteron. Same for the ketamine family of dissociatives when used at very low amounts (unsure whether O-PCM might actually be anabolic but probably just the dopaminergic properties). They are able to essentially counter much of low T and are a hell of pro-sexual* but don't know a thing about combination with steroids or how they work in trained men. Imagine a very low disso dose will make you able to pump harder by their stimulatory and analgesic effects but also put you at physical danger of over-exercising. The only time I did regular exercise (swimming, gym, 2-3x/week) was while on DXM 150mg/d ...

* just take a bit too much and you'll be attracted to women but find sex to be a fleshy alien mess lol