• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

C p3 oh sea gee el = CGL :ARSEHOLES aand tbe rest , give it a rest

Cant talk about NHS and UK, but the "free health care system" also doesn't work well here where I live. Especially the mental health department, with a weird twist - where I live, addiction services are top-notch. At least in my estimate... No, we don't have free diacetylmorphine, and have only methadone or buprenorphine to choose from, but it is done pretty professionally and without stigma in that department. Law that doesn't criminalize possession for personal use helps immensely also.

even when you get in it doesn't necessarily help- my friend got sexually assaulted in her detox facility, nobody took it seriously, so she used inside and it just made everything worse in the long run. she uses because of sexual abuse she suffered as a child so to receive the same in a place where she is supposed to be getting help had an atrocious impact on her using.
This is true here also in the mental health department (distinctive from addiction services) and especially in the treatment of hospitalized people.

In the end one learns that there is no such thing as a "free health care system" as we all pay from our taxes. I agree with the European model much more than the USA one though. It seems more humane.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I know is writing letters. Is quite sore on my fingers when out of practise or practice.... Finding names and addresses and procedures makes the head spin but I've got started on a couple of. Things need doing in writing. Not onto cgl yet.
One ready for the post regarding pc abusive another done to appeal my conviction, which shit slime solicitor insists was an excellent result. Complaints goi g in the post about him.
A lot of these fu kers hiding behind files and folders rely on folks not being bothered to try cos the shysters say there's no point. I know when I can smell blood and cover up... "oh but it's so minor, why would you bother, surely you want to forget it all and get on with your life"
Considering getting on with my life includes getting on with my dad the "excellent result" does not allow that. Bastards have tied my hands behind my back and said "of course you can still see your dad, any where but in hisown home, you can still call him on his mobile, even tho he isn't allowed access to his own phone. Of course you can give him cards and letters but don't send them to his house."
Lying fucking prick. I said no I was just nt accept a restraining order as out come he told me it hadn't been applied for, yet now claims I'd agreed to it.
Once these letters are done I'll be dedicating to tearing strips off cgl.
Warming up with the legal system.
Imagine if you will a pair of prix pretending they're caring for their father so well that they create a situation to separate their father from his daughter... Caring for him so well that as soon as they knew I codnt go near his house they instigate a power of attorney over him.
I can't decide whether it's worth it at all.