Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

C p3 oh sea gee el = CGL :ARSEHOLES aand tbe rest , give it a rest

pinkpapaver

Bluelighter
For Charlie clean.
I used to threaten to Charlie that I was going to take on the addiction service providers. Lordy, that was in the days I was under swans Well and things were much better back then.... Well, Charlie, I know you can see this del boy, cos good people never die. Please help me on my quest. I remember so well the way they fucked with your head over your medication. They're doing it to me, they will not listen to me when I'm telling them honestly the medication you are giving me is putting me and other people at risk (it's a safer thing meeting my dealers than sitting it out on meths. It's safer going to meet my dealers than finding the cgl central and West hub, who wants to wander the old industrial estates of Newtown looking lost, neither man nor woman wants that)
They have it hidden well, what else do you expect junkie? No one wants you in their neighbourhood, the nice shiny nhs waiting rooms, no one wants junkie scum near the when they're getting treated for their ills.
Scumbags ofcgl. I'm coming for you.
Charlie. Guide my hand. They need closing down. They are useless. Spiteful people too comfy in their offices. To bathed in self glory of "I got you your script, beg me beg me beg me"

Totally shit service. What else do peasants expect?
I'll begi. N to list their sins once the sins have been directed to the right directors via royal mail

I'm sorry PP, but none of that makes any sense whatsoever.

What exactly is your complaint against the drug services? I know they're not perfect, but they're better than nothing.

It'll be revealed, I'm sure I said in that ramble I'll be explaining why they are utter tosh

Last paragraph. "ill begin to reveal their sins once I've got it all in order and written down and ready to post to who ever is best" my anxiety too high to think about it... But I did winwith the pharmacist today.... I asked for sugar meth over sugar free, he didn't want to get it in for me. Yet I brighten his day when I turn up. He said he will.
I really cannot think about the. M right now.... But for starters
My dear friend, he was on script several years ago, and making his daily journey. Very bad copd had he, but he'd make it there and back and it was good for him to get out..... Next, he goes to hospital for copd related stuff.... Thus, cannot get to the chemist... The hospital is administering his meth.... He comes out of hospital, tries to get back on script.... Its not far of Xmas.... They do not wNt to make the right telephone call, because they haven't any authority, they are not medical people, they hold no clout. So t
Rather than admit how powerless they are and try to help my friend, they laugh at him a d say "the only chance you'll get a px this side of Christmas is if you get pregnant"
He did make attempts after Xmas. At this time, their centre was a vile squalid place on the edge of the city centre. You would turn up for your script on time, and they would have a room of us all waiting 3 hours getting agitated.... They were claiming on our time, as they noted us walking in.
Anyway, it was difficult for my friend to get up there in his conditions he gave up trying.... 2/ 3 years later, now dead.... No need for detail but this kick off script led to a catalogue of other medical errors and mishaps.

There were days back inthe day when you had to ask for sf... My main point is that if methadone was any good, why have I been back and forth... I'll get them... Terrible fraudule t organisation.
Did I mention the slade Rd centre earlier? That was a very respectful place,
If I could post videos I would show yoj where this place is.
If you really want a look at where this place is Google it "hospital street, Newtown, b19 2fy or somethibg.... Have a look around the streets where it is... Its not nice.
I'll get back to my gp surgery in time, but that too was a better system... It seems that they don't want functional addicts to function, when the clinic was peripatetic workers doing the local surgeries it was better, but still invasive, unless you ve had to engage with this stuff you will not understand how frustrating it is.

Maybe wait until you’ve had a while to think or a little sleep.
Learn to read properly. That's pretty much what I said. You sound exactly like the ones that work in these places smirking behind their masks. Behave yourself

Learn to read properly. That's pretty much what I said. You sound exactly like the ones that work in these places smirking behind their masks. Behave yourself
I’m reading perfectly well but maybe you think you’re also typing legibly which you aren’t. No biggie. All im saying is, you’ll probably have a better point tomorrow for us.

I'm afraid I'm from heaney country or their abouts by my mother.... Heaney was asked by the people of South derry "when are you going to write something for us?" ( 1970s kick off troubled times) famous seamus told them he doesn't write poetry for any one but himself. (tho there's a few dedicated poems in his books)
But if others enjoy deciphering the ramblings of pinky, that's nice to know... When I'm good I'm very good.... I'll switch to a real keyboard... Phones are no good for this kind of stuff.

Here: kept this, wish I still had mugz messages.
Think swansell are a relatively small outfit - relative means raking in only £10-20 million plus donations a year. Phoenix, Addaction, CRI and Turning Point are the big four and, girl, if you really want to get your teeth into it they're well due a biting. Phoenix and I think CRI are US based - Phoenix is a follow-on of Phoenix House, which ran the controversial 'tough love' rehabs here in the '80's. The other two are of Britsh origin. It's not provable but Addaction probably started life as a hopeful chancers-who'd-dabbled hustle. Got a small grant to 'help drug addicts'. Nobody really checked, got more. With privatisation it became big business. Addaction rebranded under its present name after a scandal in the north-west where an area manager ( I think) was involved in drug trafficking. They're all now big business and still nobody's really checked.

Look at the web sites. You'll see common characteristics. A lot of professionally honed appearance, an utter lack of substance. Agency models posing as staff and 'clients'. Syrupy, anonymous tales of grateful addicts recovered from the gutter. Repeated request for 'money to charity', bold employees going on sponsered walks, diets, embracing crippled children.
Grandiose boasts of dynamic solutions - a neighbourhood mum fighting drugs here, a needle clean up there. Any statistics are uncredited and of dubious provenance. All gloss. Where's the government money go?

PR, a lot. Press agents, publicity - they don't miss a chance to get their names up front, particularly if attached to a superficial good or charitable deed. Money into slick tender presentations and grooming of tender boards ( the local affair that decides bewteen competing bids when contracts come up for tender) Sophisticated cultivation of NA members - very often, NA provide the sole user voice - and the various public sector workers involved. They underpay staff so can underbid - then have a ready pool of employees from old 'clinic' staff who can't find jobs elsewhere. It's like a snowball - the more they win the more convincing they sound.

Those who can are replaced by newcomers. 12 weeks training that's prctically indoctrintion - a spoon and paraphenelia is kept to illustrate the ldesperate engths to which 'these people' go. By the time they're on 'the team' they see addicts as a separate, very inferior species. You can imagine the quality of the front-line staff. As final joke, the sort of klutz who thinks it helps his c/v, and possibly even the unfortunate, answers the 'volunteer for charity' ads and saves the cost of a receptionist. There a lot of ads for exciting new therapy classes that turn out to be one Care in the Community victim learning oregami. Or staff wives and mistresses billing for acupuncture or shiatsu. Nothing real at all.

I suspect there may be a degree of rottenness throughout. Their policies are all much of a primitive, cosmetic muchness - when governrnent wants to hear 'alternative viewpoints' they go to rival corporate providers. It's so insane any cynic can see through the illusions Certainly, the user is there to benefit the corp - if there's bread in for them, and there is, he's broweaten out of treatment or into rehab - and swathes of managers are mainly interested in their power trips. They serve mainly theselves and expend a lot of corporate energy to prevent anyone who matters seeing it. Very cleverly. I don't know who examines the books but doubt they're looked into too deeply. There's generous provision for operating and personal 'expenses' as well as undisclosed salaries and 'bonuses'. All employ fundraisers and make arrangements with favoured chemists, testing centres etc.

The interest must be in the activities of 'voluntary sector' entrepreneurs in what not so long ago was a strictly medical branch of the NHS. Their 'treatment' doesn't work. Their contagion of helpers users get no greater percentage 'clean' than they did in the days of doctor, secretary and receptionist. They're a self-fuelling con. Meanwhile, the poor vilified junkie shivers abandoned on the corner. With that kind of money you could straighten out thousands an it's about time someone blew the whistle for the public good.

Now, I'm in a terrbly vulnerable position personally because I'm quite dependent on the despicable swine to keep writing my scripts so I may continue to function. There are a small core of disaffected ex-employees, sus health professionals and a handful of addicts who know what goes on. They're all quite isolated but may come out of the woodwork when it's safe to do so. It's one of the corps many strokes of genius to hire staff from the NHS - speak out against them and you speak out against friends and colleagues. You have to get over the 'its only junkies' angle. Finances, efficacy, dubious practices? Helping addicts means addicts helping them? The whole fucking thing?

It'll take effort but if you've a calling, make it. I'm not sure I entirely buy Margaret Mead but she was on the ball with her ' a few determined individuals can change the world' comment. A student invented Pakistan from a bedsit with a typewriter just down the road from me. Sorry I've gone on a bit, fingers get calloused from all this key bashing.

Who are you? Do you have a teenage son or am I confusing you with another poster? Are you serious what you post about about a sense of mission?

I'm afraid I'm from heaney country or their abouts by my mother.... Heaney was asked by the people of South derry "when are you going to write something for us?" ( 1970s kick off troubled times) famous seamus told them he doesn't write poetry for any one but himself. (tho there's a few dedicated poems in his books)
But if others enjoy deciphering the ramblings of pinky, that's nice to know... When I'm good I'm very good.... I'll switch to a real keyboard... Phones are no good for this kind of stuff.
I met Seamus Heaney, twice in fact.

These are the words of Charlie clean... They fucked him over... Now he's passed as well.... Was it related to them fucking with his px? Likely. Yes.

I tell you what I'd really love, I'd like to go to white oaks in donegal, fr carlins place... If I stamp n shout the right way in heaney style, you never know.... I may even get my own collection tin, they pay half, I pay the other. You see, cgl brum, they've a couple of rehab sites in places like small heath and Winson green, I may as well be in my own home, I know I'd play them up... Toilet monitors and right weird behaviour from the workers in the places... But abstinence is not everyone's goal, acceptance and the right level of stability on the right medication.
As I may have said many times over the years on this forum, being able to access diamorphine, aka heroin has saved me from killing people. And from killing myself. What a paradox. Lol 😂

can't comment on fuckery about scripts- though i have friends who've had some difficulty with cgl getting them to go home for holidays etc.

but i will say i found cgls foundations of life to be one of the most genuinely useful therapy programmes i've ever had. and the only useful group therapy ever. it was a lot of work and the 3rd in a set of 3 but i felt i came on leaps and bounds, their facilitator was amazing and the material itself was great.

I've a feeling it could be a franchise model. I've hw and digging to do. Franchise like Mc Donald's. Some addiction services, I can't explain, but in brum, adduction services are sold by the council not the NHS to these service providers.

I don't know much at all here and hope I'm not missing the point but there is one detox bed here and we are heavily populated. On the NHS. Plus waiting times for psychology/psychiatry appointments are 3 months unless pressured had to for my bf. Self harmer daily basis and still waiting. The system is defintetley fucked.
What do people's taxes go on? I'm no economist but at some level there must be corruption. Well there defos is even locally here in Scotland no matter what political party.

What do people's taxes go on? I'm no economist but at some level there must be corruption. Well there defos is even locally here in Scotland no matter what political party.
erm, have you seen Boris's new flat? Jacob Rees Mogg needed a few million to do up his mansion. that duck pond?

and when they aren't buying shit for themselves they're giving billions to their mates-track and trace?

but, to get back on topic. my referral to cgl was seamless from rehab- i called them the week i was leaving and had my initial appointment the week after.

also, my tax money keeps both my parents alive (they would be in abject poverty, if not dead, in the US, here type 1 diabetics get everything free ditto cancer patients) and gives me and my sister enhanced screening in case dad's given us his cursed genes. its also indirectly paid my salary for most of my working life given i was paid via EPSRC/BBSRC so shouldn't grumble.

I was blackout usual Lol I shouldn't post in a forum I don't understand. But...I can't help myself obviously just tell me to shut it if I'm way off target lol. I agree there are much good things as well and I shouldn't moan e.g. on NHS someone gets a 6grand a pop injection for his asthma every two weeks or something like that. The discrimination against my ex was awful due to his addiction he was judged he had type 1 diabetes I just wish the same care (funding) went in to drug rehabilitation and mental health than the diabetes ...then he might have been better able to manage the diabetes and therefore still be mentally intact. I'm also waiting and consequently possibly doing more damage to myself and my friend who was pregnant and an alcoholic and needed stents put in her side is STILL waiting for this detox bed - the same one I'm waiting for. Crazy. Unless you've got a good 4+ g to spend for a two week stint you're fucked. Here anyway. Phoenix futures have been a nightmare experience for me.

Last edited:
no worries @iTry91 we have all made posts on here that we had no recollection of later!!!

the state of detox beds is fucking awful. even when you get in it doesn't necessarily help- my friend got sexually assaulted in her detox facility, nobody took it seriously, so she used inside and it just made everything worse in the long run. she uses because of sexual abuse she suffered as a child so to receive the same in a place where she is supposed to be getting help had an atrocious impact on her using.

when i was living in leeds there was i think 8 funded rehab places per year for all of west yorkshire. there was more than 8 people needing them within 100m of my house. completely agree they should fund addiction and mental health services in the same way as other areas of the NHS- honestly it would save money in the long term. i didn't even go to prison but reckon i could easily have cost norfolk constabulary more money in my brief period being a one woman crime wave than a rehab bed would have cost.

Omg 😔😤 I'm really sad to hear that. I hope your friend is doing a bit better at least.
Yeah it's all fucked.
But it could be worse!!