Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

C&C Music Factory says: "Everybody Vote Now"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, now I try to never moderate in people's forums, but I've gotta make this comment. I just deleted 3 ridiculous posts by CG (two of which were the same damn thing double posted) - all of it a bunchapics with absolutely no reason for existence.

I'm fine if people want to have some jovial jabs at one another, so long as everyone knows it's just jokes. However, the shit you guys are pulling in this thread isn't joking, it's trolling - and because the mods are actively involved in the 'contests' they are in an awkward position for cleaning this up. Enforcement opens them to word of abusing thier control over the forum, letting it fly means it can continue - and that ain't happening. I trust the mods to act in the right manner as they see fit without anger or ire over what's still been shit thru this thread (I suspect they'll just delete it without issuing warnings) but you fellas need to keep in mind the difference between social fun and a couple of fuckwits on a trolling rampage.

no trolling in the war zone :p

2054934969_97c8759a81_o.jpg

Looks like pre-schools out for the day :p:D

Hokay... I think everyone knows about the colour wars now, so I'm closing this and other threads about it here because although some of it's funny, most of it's a steaming pile of poop.

If you want to vote, I think you kids know what to do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.