• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

People don't care what they take anymore ....they just wana get fucked up !!!!

Free fat Tony .... He sold quality the
Much loved pink safe sex , green fish and red hq,s

What happened to the good old days when MDMA content was actually expected in ecstasy? :\

^ It's insane huh... back in the early to mid 2000's I took hundreds of diff pills without reagent testing (silly, I know) and never once got anything bunk. Sure, some were weak as piss, but I never got a bad experience on some obscure RC. These days I would never even consider taking a pill unless I''d reagent tested it, and I certainly never buy off some random in a club....In fact these days I never even bother taking pills at all.

In fact these days I never even bother taking pills at all.

Me too. The only pills I use nowadays are pharms. I can't be bothered with all the uncertainties of "ecstasy" any more. Up until a few years ago, most of the pills I scored were good (or, at least, average) quality. But now it just seems like a waste of time, effort and money to me. Too many bunk pills and dodgy RC's flooding the market.

Still waiting for the day I experience MDMA. It'll come someday :)

Ive had MDA, which I loved (white moons 2010) and MDE which I dunno about you, but is horrible? Might Need to give it another go cause apparently it's meant to be good. (Mighty Mouses 2009) Was my first time, so maybe that's why.

Damn, should have gotten the Brown Euros when I could've.

Ive had MDA, which I loved (white moons 2010) and MDE which I dunno about you, but is horrible? Might Need to give it another go cause apparently it's meant to be good. (Mighty Mouses 2009) Was my first time, so maybe that's why.

I dont want to disappoint u but there hasnt been any decent mdxx pills around for years, ur prob better off looking for crystal molly if u really want to try it. Pills havnt been the same for years now. Sure there were a few "good" pills during the "drought" but back in the day ud call it piss weak and prob would score sumfn different but now u dont have the option to choose.

Mde(mdea) is enviroment dependent too

I dont want to disappoint u but there hasnt been any decent mdxx pills around for years, ur prob better off looking for crystal molly if u really want to try it. Pills havnt been the same for years now. Sure there were a few "good" pills during the "drought" but back in the day ud call it piss weak and prob would score sumfn different but now u dont have the option to choose.

Didn't say they were decent.

All I'm saying is that I had a blast on med dose of MDA and a decent, not not so great time of MDE. Brown Euros were meant to be High MDE, so would have been nice to experience it since I've heard it's meant to be better than what I experienced.

Like I said, one day I will experience pure ecstasy. ;)

Does anyone know what the average dosage mg wise
Needed of bzp / tmfpp to get Rollin ....?

Does anyone know what the average dosage mg wise
Needed of bzp / tmfpp to get Rollin ....?

Why would you eat that nasty stuff!?

go to the pet store and buy shitloads for cheap if thats your thing as said on page 1

Last edited:
Why would you eat that nasty stuff!?

Because some people like it.

@sexbomb
Anywhere between 50mg to 200mg, but depends on the drug. Bzp needs a lower dose than tfmpp, n also depends on body size. So can easily have shit time due to unknown dosages in pills. avoid at all costs i'd say, and if you're one of those people who like pipes, fk u!

Something like 150mg BZP + 50mg TFMPP. But; most people don't like them anyway.

Never had them ....I don't get on the beans hardly ever for just
This reason ........ My era was 10 years ago sadly :(

Yeh a friend of mine had got caps n he took one n was pretty sure they were just caffeine and "jacked". Said it was some bodybuilding shit, gives u energy to workout, buzzes u or some shit

some of those supplements include DMAA (methylhexanamine)which is likely the cause of the buzz you experience; the one's i've been researching for a friend don't include any caffiene.

Fuck you if someone enjoys pipes? Why?

I used to buy them when they were legal in NZ and I had lots of positive experiences.

I think he is angry because of the BZP pills replacing MDMA, why would you spend X amount of dollars for said pill when you could just buy BZP from the pet store for cheap as chips and get your de-worming agent, without affecting the quality of AUS made pills.

After the BZP lovers learn that all they are eating is de-worming medicine found in pet stores for cheap they stop buying from their guy and hit up their local pet store. The manufacturers will then get the message, we need quality pills back!

Last edited:
I think he is angry because of the BZP pills replacing MDMA, why would you spend X amount of dollars for said pill when you could just buy BZP from the pet store for cheap as chips and get your de-worming agent, without affecting the quality of AUS made pills.

After the BZP lovers learn that all they are eating is de-worming medicine found in pet stores for cheap they stop buying from their guy and hit up their local pet store. The manufacturers will then get the message, we need quality pills back!

It is certainly not advisable to be buying piperazines intended for ingestion from pet stores. As far as I know most/all piperazine containing de-working agents now contain much more toxic substances as additives to stop ingestion of piperazines in order to gain a "high". I have seem some old piperazine-only worming agents on private property but never new in stores (at least in the last couple of years).

Please, no one go and ingest any de-worming agents unless you know they are 100% pure Piperazine - if you're game/silly enough to want it in the first place :p

After the BZP lovers learn that all they are eating is de-worming medicine found in pet stores for cheap they stop buying from their guy and hit up their local pet store.

I'm sure people realising all they're eating is deworming medicine will have about as much effect in stopping people from taking it as showing mdma being cooked in a toilet deterred people =D

I hate the scarcity of mdma as much as anyone but if someone actually loves bzp, more power to them! At least they're getting something they want. For those of us who want mdma to return, education is the key...so that new users can actually differentiate between pipes and real mdma.