• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

Bullet to the head sounds better to me. Too many idiots in the world ruining it for everyone else.

I would try and convince the majority of people how shit pills are now, but a good margin of them just can't accept the fact they are getting ripped off so bad over such a long time.

Bullet to the head sounds better to me. Too many idiots in the world ruining it for everyone else.

I would try and convince the majority of people how shit pills are now, but a good margin of them just can't accept the fact they are getting ripped off so bad over such a long time.

Thats because they dont know what a decent pill is meant to be like. They think they arnt getting ripped off because they "feel sumfn". As long as people keep buying it there will always be shit ones available. Also its a "trend" for sum of the younger generation kids to take pills instead of alcohol and be cool. They take/buy/sell it in front of everyone just to look cool and be popular and of course make a bit of coin.

^^ but how can u stop someone wanting to make coin?

in our capalist culture it is in our blood, there has to be some incentive for MDMA to flood the market other then "people not buying pills" cause we all know deep down that aint gonna happen.

i don't understand why the dealers at the top don't realise real MDMA gonna sell like frickin dumplings in the tastyest of tasty China, and instead of makina bit of coin, they are goinf to amke a lot and we going to be very happy...

I think it's a typical cliche "upper management" mentality (ya can tell Ive been to many board meetings >_< lol) of not understanding that although there may be a little extra work put in ( eg, more complicated synth) in the beginning, in the end further down the track they will reap greater rewords. =/ This, in addition to what Sustanon said - however much we dont like it - there is demand for this crap. As usual, is comes back down to education (of the new generation of drug users).

Preaching to the choir I know, it's but a sad state we're in ATM (re MDx availability).

Last edited:
I dont buy md pills these days, you need 5 supposed 'medium" ones at once - well last two times anyway disabled and "e"s i had to. I used to do that shit for big raves and recoveries but be munted and untidy as now i have composure and look normal, public non off tap venue no problem. I like rc's though 2cb is better that a low md i think.

If all you had is pipes or weak pills you got no comparison, the old scool versaces, doves etc are long gone let the kids get high of piperzine dxm if it works for them...:\

Blue Superman, NSW (Sydney)

24878.jpg

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=24878

User seems to think they are a weak dose of MDMA or MDA. This report seems to think they are Pipes. I think they are just plain shit and should be avoided :).

Blue Superman, NSW (Sydney)

24878.jpg

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=24878

User seems to think they are a weak dose of MDMA or MDA. This report seems to think they are Pipes. I think they are just plain shit and should be avoided :).

I can confirm, weak as fuck, but MDA for sure. I have IV MDA experience, and I just shot one on an experienced and respected reccomendation.

Boom, taste, mung. MDA all over.

I wouldn't and didn't pay the standard price, though, no fucking way in the world. But they're clean.

Feel sorry for you guys in aus, we had the same situation in the UK a few years back, its getting better now here. A lot of people over here just stopped buying pills that were crap and more people have testing kits now. My advice is to get a test kit and if its not good don't buy.

Some parts of AU are bad, Sydney has awesome crystal molly. Just gotta know the right person, btw that superman pill doesnt look like something id personally purchase. MDMA isnt white so why does it have that many white specs? Looks suss to me but thats just my 2 cents.

Not really common in aus but md can be white crystals. Also white spects can be binder which didnt get mixed with dye/colouring

Not really common in aus but md can be white crystals. Also white spects can be binder which didnt get mixed with dye/colouring

Of course but theres a difference between crystal and white colors. Ive never come across white molly, seen purple, black and crystal see through. MDMA isnt powdery at all and most of the piperazine pills look like they have powdery white blotches in them. Cat say whats in those pills for sure by looking at them but can give u a sure indication as to what it isnt.

Now now sustanon, just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it is non-existant ;)

Apparently this needs to be said:

You can't tell what is (or isn't) in a pill by looking at it...

Of course but theres a difference between crystal and white colors. Ive never come across white molly, seen purple, black and crystal see through. MDMA isnt powdery at all and most of the piperazine pills look like they have powdery white blotches in them. Cat say whats in those pills for sure by looking at them but can give u a sure indication as to what it isnt.

Bro I wasnt sayin the bic wasnt pipz, I was just sayimg md does come in white powder. Search bl for pics. I also said not common in aus....

Fark put it in paint n cut it down or nsfw it. Yeh they been around for a little while, but relatively new. Apprantly the 6-apb is from a "unverified source". And it doesnt test for bzp, even turn positive for bzp on a mdma sample. Saw it in another thread on bl http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=565032

Last edited:
pills in general are fucked everyone stop buyin them problem solvered

mate if people could get their hands on powder mdma they would, but then again these new kids on the block dont even know what mdma is, and love BZP n other rubbish. i would say the current market, 60-70% of pill takers just wana get "fucked up" therefore dont care what they take anyway. and they are the ppl who arent even on these forums