• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

Pink Crown, NSW

24531.jpg

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=24531

Users had selected MDMA and Piperazines as the Suspected Contents, they have been changed to Piperazine though if they do contain MDMA as well I'd be warning friends to stay away from these.

Yellow / Red / Pink Dollar, WA

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=24484]

Another press to stay away from. There have been White Dollars going around that have tested up MDxx. Though I'd be avoiding all $ presses (and all pills for that matter)

Pink Sex, WA

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=24385

User Report screams pipes to me, either way another press to avoid in WA.

Pink Mercedes, SA

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=24383

Suspected Contents: Piperazine, confirmed by users.

"Pink, flattish one", QLD

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=24342

Not sure what is in these though the user was taken to hospital so I felt like it deserved a mention. Watch out for pink pills with no press. User has said 'Round and flat like a panadol'

Just the reports for December, thought I should share. Always remember to test your pills before you take them. Pillreports should only be used to back up your test results so please don't go believing everything you see on there.

Last edited:
Yea thanks heaps Seith. I shit you not I was just about go and grab those Yellow Dollars!

All good guys, I'd be avoiding all pills anyway. Things are getting better, but it's just not worth the risk yet. If you do pick some up don't forget that test kit ;)

Geeez why do people even bother to still buy pills? It baffles me so much. I mean havnt we all learnt our lessons yet? When i couldnt get pure molly i wouldnt buy any pills at all. People higher up in the chain will realize we are educated and informed on whats meant to be in a pill and will start to produce MDMA pills once again. This topic is starting to get on my nerves, sorry for the rant but i just dont get it. This is an awesome thread thanks to Kingpin and everyones contribution but i think that all in all pills should be avoided at all cost and spread the word not to buy pills!!!!! If we could achieve this then yes there will be molly pills, until then forget it. Why do we even have to worry about getting a pill with MDMA in it? Back in the days we never even worried about of bunk/non MDxx pills.

Geeez why do people even bother to still buy pills? It baffles me so much. I mean havnt we all learnt our lessons yet? When i couldnt get pure molly i wouldnt buy any pills at all. People higher up in the chain will realize we are educated and informed on whats meant to be in a pill and will start to produce MDMA pills once again. This topic is starting to get on my nerves, sorry for the rant but i just dont get it. This is an awesome thread thanks to Kingpin and everyones contribution but i think that all in all pills should be avoided at all cost and spread the word not to buy pills!!!!! If we could achieve this then yes there will be molly pills, until then forget it. Why do we even have to worry about getting a pill with MDMA in it? Back in the days we never even worried about of bunk/non MDxx pills.
Mate I'm sure 99% of us here agree with you and haven't bought a pill in months/years. Though the information still needs to be there for those who have no fucking idea.

Last pill I took was those Brown Euros and I even gave up on them early because they were not MDMA.

Mate I'm sure 99% of us here agree with you and haven't bought a pill in months/years. Though the information still needs to be there for those who have no fucking idea.

Last pill I took was those Brown Euros and I even gave up on them early because they were not MDMA.

Yeah ur right and i understand that but our job and many informed individuals who have knowledge on this topic could/should help spread the word. There are so many non Bluelighter people who continue to buy all the garbage and somehow we need to reach them and educate them so they have better understanding of the whole situation.

Im pretty sure that there are alot of people who burn themselves once but will burn themselves another hundreds of times tho. I think people are very influenceable and are desperate to get high. When i as younger before i even knew what MDMA was i was popping them like candy.

If they were piperazines who knows maybe i still would be poppin them til this date but alot of people unfortunately dont have comparison thus not knowing what they are ingesting and what is right and what is wrong. The message m trying to get across is that anyone who does pills please educate them as much as possible and maybe one day everyone will realize what ecstasy is all about.

Im pretty sure that there are alot of people who burn themselves once but will burn themselves another hundreds of times tho. I think people are very influenceable and are desperate to get high. When i as younger before i even knew what MDMA was i was popping them like candy.

Don't know how people do that. It's heart breaking and I don't bother anymore. The excitement almost always turns to disappointment with pills, and your night is usually ruined if you take pipes.

Pink apples in auckland are feel like a DARI, two pills orally kept me awake for 48+, possibly contain desoxypipradrol?

There are so many non Bluelighter people who continue to buy all the garbage and somehow we need to reach them and educate them so they have better understanding of the whole situation.

Agree with this sentiment entirely. It saddens me that everytime I visit bluelight to check if the MDMA crisis is over, I instead find that its just this thread thats always copping a hiding instead.

The question of how to stop the uneducated masses buying rubbish pills is often on my mind. I guess mainly cause I havnt bothered buying any pills for over a year now as I know they will be shit. and ofcourse I blame the fact that its so easy to sell crap pressed in to a pill that makes criminals not bother with MDMA. I feel that if the punters demanded MDMA, it would make MDMA profitable to the point that people would import it once again.

Some kind of flyer campaign at major festivals? This is ofcourse just fantasy land here, I doubt any promotor would allow this.
I imagine the flyer would be something like this:

[big picture of some pills]
"Just say know"
then with a very brief description of pill ingredients and the web address for pillreports? or here? or ?

The problem is a lot of people do buy it and they think they are getting a good bean. The only way to stop it is to identify it and stop buying it.

---------------
roulette reaper

Last edited:
I have been buying pills on average every month for the last couple years and yeh I got some shit ones, especially around this time last year when all the BZP ones were around, but I reckon 50% were MDEA or MDA and maybe I got some MDMA ones too (not many) but I tell you I had a great time of a lot of MDXX ones and would not make a statement like "all pills are shit" cause I took some red hearts (print not shape) that were MDXX + meth and were rockin me 2 weeks ago.

Also the white moons that went round that were MDXX were not MDMA but still rocked if you had enough and commbined with LSD very well.

I know the situation is far from ideal, but if you have good source you still can have fun and find pills that are not some horrible substance like BZP.

I think even if everyone stopped buying pills altogether people would still get ripped off on bunk powders circulating.

I think the only way to solve the problem would be to flood the market with high grade MDMA pills but at a higher premium with higher margins so dealers would be incentivised to sell the real deal.

Anyways that's my little rant.

MDMA + LSD = :)

y do people still by shit pills?? or even entertain the thought off testing them if its not from a trusted or reliable source just makes mdma harder to make its come back

Because for some stupid reason, when it comes to it, most people don't even think about anything else other than getting "fucked up" What concerns me is how many times does it take for them to get burnt before they realise enough is enough.

Agreed Sustanon.

I think the situation isn't helped for two reasons;

1. The buyer basically doesn't know any better! (eg, fresh on the market 18yo) and so thinks that the current state of pill quality is "normal" and hence will go on purchasing.

and

2. The people are do know just don't have enough will power, are painstakingly trying to "chase the high" and unfortunately will do anything to get this feeling back. Even if it means paying exorbitant prices for shit pills!

These two things combined lead to a crap market! The first point can be fixed by education - people here on BL speaking to the less knowledgeable. The second however I think is more difficult as you can only do so much to help/prevent stupidity.