• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

pills I have come accross that appear to be BZP + TFMPP

Orange/Red M3's - Outpressed
Orange/Purple Fish - Outpressed
Green/Yellow/Red/Pink Chicago Bulls - Outpressed

Guys we have edited enough posts in this thread.

Keep to the guidelines.

If not you will be warned.

yep

it's gone off topic anyways, this thread serves to identify dodgy pills

I'll nuke my posts

These people have VERY EXPENSIVE pressers prob even more expenisve then the people who make legal pills like nurofen etc..

Hope this isn't too off topic mods, but just to clear up a few things: It's not so much the press that's required to make such pills. The more expensive press can usually turn out higher numbers / hour, is more automated, and is quieter. In regards to the outpressed logo; it's all in the rod and die used. A fancy one would require careful tooling - often the type of work a Jeweler might do. These rods/dies are typically stainless steel, and of course are also sold legitimately by manufacturers who often state they can supply the logo of choice.

this shit is as bad as PMA ....

Not by a long shot. Dose response, mode of action etc are completely different. While I don't doubt that many Aussie E users despise BZP, many of the Kiwis I've talked to love the stuff, with some buying up big when the ban was first announced. Mind you, Kiwis on the whole haven't been used to regular high quality MDMA being available. Two people I spoke to earlier this year who've taken BZP since it was first introduced in party pills, claim they wouldn't consider buying E unless it could be guarranteed it was pure.

It's great that these pills are being identified, but let's not forget; one man's meat is another man's poison.

pill makers who brought the goods in europe are now mixing mdxx with bzp as they can make more $$$ but the combo can really fuck you up ...

That's very likely as BZP is so inexpensive. I have a colleague in Europe atm. He reports there is a serious shortage of MDMA throughout much of the continent, due, he said, to the shortage of the precursor. If true, it makes perfect (economic) sense that producers would switch to something like BZP, which is no-doubt far easier to obtain atm.

This is why reagent testers must be made to detect bzp or similar ..

Anyone try Froehde's reagent? The molybdate salt is not a sus chemical, and the sulphuric acid shouldn't be either, although these days, I couldn't say for sure. Any chemist or student should be able to knock this one up. It's shelf life at 4 deg C is well over 3 years.

I have some other ideas on how a suitable reagent test might be developed, but unfortunately the piperazines are now illegal in Aus, so for me, such work wouldn't be possible without the backing of a relevant authority - and no-one's knocking :\

Strong Sulphuric acid is easy enoguh to come by, but iv no luck with the molybdate salt.

Edit- My mistake, easy as pie to find.

Man... I'm sad to hear people are mixing bzp with mdma. Are more and more of these rip-off pills popping up around the place?

I've been involved in the party pill industry in New Zealand for a while when they used to be legal. When the government changed the law we all said it would flood the market with bzp hybrids and add another ingredient to allow would be manufacturers to make crap imitations of real drugs.

i have taken a few BZP products while i was over in NZ traiing last year, they seemed to do the trick for a mild wakey kind of feel but do not compare to the real thing in my books.

even the experimental methylone product put out in 2005 was good but no cigar on real nice MDMA

bump

I think more people should be aware of this shit if they havent read this thread.

*again you just need to lick the pill to know its bzp based, very strong lemon flavour. and yep theres tons of bzp variants currently in NZ, a day before it was officically banned, there were vendors on the streets selling like ounces of it, was quite funny to watch, vendors looking desperate for new source of legal income.. tsk..

kingpin007 said:
yeah I wish they make it a sticky but I think only stickys will be threads started by admins themselves...

thanks innerself ...

no problems mate, a very good and imformative thread

bumpity bump

according to pillreports those yellow and pink bulls were ratted MD** high though. I had one the other week (chicago bullhead outpressed) and seemed alright. can anyone corroborate that it is a bzp pill please? thanks

A user named Maxinet has just posted a report just hours of me adding the post above so that's two MCPP reports on the same day, this isn't good.:(

See we are being flooded with this SHIT.... :! :X

if we all tell everyone we know which pills are bzp and not worth pissing on & that distinct taste Im sure we can send a clear message to these idiots that we want the real deal or nothing.

heres the pillreport-->

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=12108

heres the photo & regeant testing which seems Maxinet tested a big chunk of a pill.It went to a black color very slowly & all this means is there is a trace of mdxx probably from the pill press which would have had some type of mdxx substance previously run through it.

Attachments

• 12108.jpg
    12108.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Appreciate all the good work you're doing in this thread kingping007 - keep it up :)

bumped up. this is too important a thread to leave dormant.

mate of mine got offered a fairly big bag of pills very cheap, they had turned into mush and had that lemon taste to them, the pills were lightish blue with, and this is what he was told, a heart with an arrow through it as the stamp. Im trying to get a pic of one to upload.

My question is, do piperazine pills go mushy?

my mate got onto a fair bit of the ink/purple lexus's going around Brisbane which are i feel sorry for him. Nothing but shit going around Brisbane lately!

mister said:
mate of mine got offered a fairly big bag of pills very cheap, they had turned into mush and had that lemon taste to them, the pills were lightish blue with, and this is what he was told, a heart with an arrow through it as the stamp. Im trying to get a pic of one to upload.

My question is, do piperazine pills go mushy?

Naah piperazine pills sgouldnt go mushy. They are rather chalky. Could be the binders in them or something else.

I would guess that extreme heat does affect the binders that hold pill together as I remember a mate who left a few pills in his car and they were very hard press and good pills as well & they turned to mush.

so YES any pill can turn to mush if exposed to extreme heat.

even though its mush it still is effective but maybe not as much the original pill.

Last edited: