• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

kingpin007

Bluelighter
MCPP, BZP, TFMPP poison pills flooding the market !!!

UPDATE 5th may 2011 " There is now a Piperazine tester -->

ad23c4f889.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

heres the link if you wish to purchase -->

http://www.eztest.com/shop/product_details.php?category_id=0&item_id=137

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone has imported kilos of bzp powder and are now pressing that here so you must taste test and if possible reagent test your pills to ensure you don't get piped.The outpressed bzp shit from america/canada has dissappeared.

I have started this thread as We are being hit with these crap pills and I want everyone who comes across a new suspected bzp pill to post photos and if possible reagent testing as so we can stamp out this rubbish before people get really sick etc . Some people believe it's mdxx but it can mimic the effects and its poison to most of us.

Pill pressers are using this stuff cause its very cheap compared to mdxx and pill testers are not going to help us as the illegal presses are having mdxx in very small amounts put in the mix to fool testers.The taste of bzp is VERY unique so if its tastes sour and fizzes sort of on your tongue then avoid.

If you have a bzp dont throw it away ... keep it for further reference so you know that awful sour taste.Also some mcpp/bzp pills taste very sweet ... this is artificial sweetener thrown in.The smell and taste of mdxx is also unique so familiarize yourself with knowing what smells and tastes right ..

One thing that a tester is good for is if you test a pill or mdxx you want a clearly defined reaction that is very dark purple/black in color and not just slight change.. and a fizzing can be a bad sign.

In the old days some pills would react slow with tester but were very good pills and some would react quick and be average it depended on how the mdxx was made and binders used that affect this reaction.

Now with this bzp shit we are going to have to rely on a pill that just gives a good strong reaction.If you look at some of the test results from these bzp pills that they have a very slight purple tinge just to fool the tester.

The taste test seems to be a sure thing at the moment and of course a good strong reaction to a reagent seems to be only sure way of saying a pills worth buying and consuming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING : Mixing Mdxx & Piperazines is HIGHLY DANGEROUS , It seems that if Piperazines mixed with a moderate amount of mdxx it actually supercharges the mdxx so it acts like you had a higher dose of mdxx. It's not only used to fool testers but bzp actually slows the body from breaking down the mdxx in your system which can be dangerous if you take more than one pill...read this ---->

people have died from mixing mdma and bzp -->

http://www.promises.com/drug-alcohol-blog/new-drug-turns-deadly-when-mixed-with-ecstasy.php

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=406872

http://www.nzma.org.nz/journal/118-1227/1784/

Also there is bzp crystal now being sold as mdxx crystal in europe ..

16229.jpg

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=16229

From a user in europe -->
Posted on May 1, 2009, 12:59 pm GMT by raf1dsi
I have encountered 4 types so far:

1) White rocks which look semi crystalline but you can crush down by hand into a damp mush. This was extremely hallucinogenic for me (I am very sensitive to bzp family compounds)

2) Brown rocks which are exactly the size shape and nearly taste of MDMA, however totally dull and uncrystalline

3) A muddy sandstoney mixture similair to the above, but with sharper rocks

4) Brown crystals which look like normal MDMA but their taste is off. Marquis only fizzed and didnt change colour. Maybe a bit less transparent than normal MDMA, but still had a very crystalline shine and you could not crush them down, the whole structure was glassy

They generally never taste quite right, there's all something weird - and they generally don't screw your face up like real MDMA seems to - although they still taste foul.

so these fuckwits who legally make this stuff have crystalized it and selling it in that form.

Things are worse in europe than here ...

America seems to be only place for good pills at the moment ...

expect to see this crystal shit here soon then I guess.. :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are pills that have shown up in Australia so far but be warned as of jan 2009 alot of the outpressed pills listed below have disappeared but it seems people here are pressing bzp powder using the normal inpressed stamps here so only tasting the pill is only sure way of knowing so remember sweet & sour pills avoid.The people who press pills can mix mdxx and bzp together to fool testers & is very dangerous and can kill so the testers will be useless soon as these people dont care about the health of the customer just the money in their pockets so expect to see alot of mdxx + bzp pills in the near future.

I will update it often as so people dont have to start going through all the posts, the pills listed below are in order of when they appeared so the bottom of the list is more recent-->

NY Yankees - Aqua (inPressed)
Fish - Pink, Yellow,Red,Green,Blue ( outpressed )
Air Jordans - Blue, yellow,white,Purple,Red( outpressed )
houston rockets - Green (inpressed)
Clubs - Purple, Pink/Red ( outPressed)
Teddy Bears - Pink,red,white,Yellow,orange( outpressed/bear face shaped pill)
Aeroplane - Yellow ( outpressed)
Omega/Horseshoe - Blue,Red,Green (OutPressed)
Lexus - Yellow,red,brown,Blue,Green,purple (inpressed)
CK - yellow, Green (inpressed)
taurus/fish - Green,Red,Blue (Outpressed)
Lightning bolt Peach/light orange ( Outpressed)
White Star of David ( outpressed)
Star - Blue ( inpressed)
White tulip (inpressed)
Shield -Beige (inpressed)
Playboys - Peach,orange (outpressed)
Dove - White,light yellow (inpressed)
cherries- Red/blue
V - aqua blue ( inpressed)
MTV - blue ( inpressed)
Versace - white ( Outpressed)
Independant/ celtic cross- blue (inpressed)
TAG - beige ( inpressed)
mitsubishi - blue ( inpressed)
Heart - pink ( outpressed )
Mitsubishi - red ( inpressed)
Heart - Yellow ( inpressed )
Nikes , pink , light blue( inpressed) <-- from NZ apparently
Mercedes - Blue ( inpressed)
Star - Purple , Green , blue, Green/blue with yellow specks ( inpressed )
X - blue ,red ( inpressed )
Fox racing - blue , white, yellow ( inpressed)
Superman - white ( inpressed)
Dove - white/yellow
Peace signs also known as (Mercedes) - purple ( Outpressed )
Hells Kitchen ( HK) - speckled pink (inpressed)
Planes - Blue (inpressed)
Apple Mac - blue , green , red, purple , Beige( inpressed )
radio-active - Yellow , red (inpressed)
Heart - white with green specks ( inpressed)
Crown - Green , purple ( inpressed)
Suzuki/zenith - blue ( inpressed )

BZP/mcpp/tmfpp tastes like a sour lemon citrus and sort of fizzes on your tongue so if a pill tastes like that then your 100% sure it is piperazine so DO NOT BUY !!

BZP smells & tastes awful and fizzes on your tongue like a fruit tingle if you leave it there for few seconds....

Bottom Line Dont Buy Anything That Has A Outpressed logo !!

If 10 people take this stuff then 3 will say its the best thing ... other 7 will be on the floor sweating and throwing up and carrying on like a cockroach that's just been sprayed with insect killer.

content03.jpg

Outpressed and inpressed pills contain bzp and it can be difficult to work out which are good and which are not as testers can be fooled so learn the awful taste of bzp pills from the sweet & sour and fizzing on tongue to determine if a pills good or not.If you get a strong reaction when testing a pill ensures you atleast have a moderate dose of mdxx and not enough to fool the tester.

Heres some photos of the bzp pills that have made there way here-->

22158.jpg

21791.jpg

21658.jpg

20051.jpg

19739.jpg

18630.jpg

17530.jpg

MDMA+BZP+TMFPP <--- :(

17573.jpg

17382.jpg

Blue and also pink & green variations but still bzp shit!

17022.jpg

17434.jpg

17380.jpg

these pills sell for $1 each if you buy pack of 100 and come in pink , red , green,blue,yellow,white ( thanks to marley for giving me link to website selling pills shown below )-->

1240269360996-1319071467.jpg

1240269684902-53935559.jpg

1240270324925246990105.jpg

1240271529582-313138526.jpg

1240271229100-479950521.jpg

12402700409181887742789.jpg

12402719813061635366823.jpg

^^^
AVOID ALL PILLS LIKE ONES ABOVE !!!

There are many more but most people know now to avoid pills looking like these but if you do get a bzp pill then please post the image and I will add it here. Thanks....

pure bzp is white in color but after being exposed to moisture in the air it will turn a light yellow to a darker yellow the more moisture it comes into contact with.This is why most bzp pills are dyed a different color to avoid detection with it changing color over time.When tested with reagents there is usually no reaction but sometimes a yellow tinge is noticed.These pills if made legally by a factory then testers will show nothing or a yellow tinge but if a illegal press is used then its had mdxx thru it before and may give a slight color change if bzp pills have been pressed using that press.The Taste is a dead give away and is How I determine what to buy now.

You can buy a kilo of bzp,tfmpp,mcpp powder from china for the price of a pair of new nike air shoes so you can see the massive profit margins as only 40mg is needed per pill to have effects.

click on link below for a worldwide search for mcpp/bzp pills theres alot -->
http://www.pillreports.com/index.ph...mit2.x=55&submit2.y=16&submit2=Search+Reports

piperazine are used for worming animals and at a recent visit to local coles supermarket I purchased worming solution for caged bird I have anyhow I laughed so hard when I saw the active ingredient ... If your one of the fools that likes pipes then go buy a bottle of this it's only $7 a bottle ... but be careful the bottle contains 150ml at 25mg per ml ....

We might be able to avoid bzp pills if idiots that like it didnt buy pills but drank that shit haahhahaha

birdworm.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have found a website which read the following -->

Custom Manufacturer Designer Pills and Raw Materials.

BZP pills are to be banned, Associate Health Minister Jim Anderton has announced, and hopes to pass a law by the end of the year.
BZP pills were the fourth most widely used drug in New Zealand after alcohol, tobacco and cannabis. That was unheard of in any other country

WE DO NOT SHIP TO AMERICA ,Australia, Sweden

United Kingdom (Britain) #
Although BZP and TFMPP are not currently listed as controlled drugs in Ireland or the UK and were increasingly available in tablets sold by party shops, according to a British "legal highs" shop, a health agency has declared them to be prescription-only drugs and this has ended their wide availability\

BZP TFMPP Pressed pills
Each pill contains: Each tablet contains: 70mg Benzylpiperazine, 34mg
TFMP Piperazine, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin
B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Biotin, Vitamin C
(Calcium Ascorbate), Taurine, Tableting Aids.
Produced in a proper pharmaceutical factory that meets GMS standards
These pills are $3.00 NZ each, minimum order 100 <---( NO WONDER THEY ARE EVERYWHERE , LOOK AT THE PROFITS DEALERS WOULD BE MAKING !!!!! )

Main piperazines:
BZP (piperazine)
PFPP (Flipiperazine)
mCPP (Piperazine)
TFMPP (piperazine)

Exotic piperazines:
KKHA-761, a new Piperazine
GBR 12909 stimulation compared to cocaine
EMD 281014 piperazine improves memory
2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromobenzylpiperazine
1-(3,4-Methylenedioxybenzyl)piperazine

Recreational Drugs

* 1-Benzylpiperazine (BZP)
* 1-Methyl-4-benzylpiperazine (MBZP)
* 1,4-Dibenzylpiperazine (DBZP)
* 3-Chlorophenylpiperazine (mCPP)
* 3-Trifluoromethylphenylpiperazine (TFMPP)
* 3,4-Methylenedioxy-1-benzylpiperazine (MDBZP)
* 4-Bromo-2,5-dimethoxy-1-benzylpiperazine (2C-B-BZP)
* 4-Fluorophenylpiperazine (pFPP)
* 4-Methoxyphenylpiperazine (MeOPP)

We are also pleased to be able to offer you a custom designed tablet service. We can provide you with a wide range of embossed tablets in a variety of colors and sizes and with a variety of symbols on them and a selection of ingredients.bzp and tfmpp......./

Raw Materials
All substances(bzp and tfmpp) are available in powder form and there is a minimum 1gram order size.
emaill me for a price

Custom Manufacture
Tableting / Capsulation

Tablet sizes available are:
8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 9.5mm, 10mm

Available Colors are:
White, Red, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow, Tan, Brown and Purple.

Maximum amount active ingredient by size:

SizeMax ActiveTotal Tablet Weight

8mm 150mg-330mg
8.5mm180mg-400mg
9mm 225mg-500mg
9.5mm250mg-650mg
10mm280mg-700mg

Or we can custom make any design you like for a one off fee of 500 Euros.
WE DO NOT SHIP TO AMERICA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the bzp website is in new zealand and they also have another one in canada and europe where they can make pills for you with any logo you want.

Only way we can stop this shit from being imported in the future is to keep a close eye on things like checking europe or american pillreports to see if a new pill you have may match one from overseas which could possibly be mcpp/bzp etc . These pills I suspect are from new zealand or Canada and the reason for same logos is this is the same company based in different countries where this shit is still legal and would have access to really expensive computerised presses where any logo can be designed on a computer and simply printed/pressed just like you would at home printing a photo,

1st photo of air jordan pill in Canada pillreports -->

2nd photo yellow/orange air jordan in Australia -->

3rd photo puma pill in australia --------------------------->

4th photo puma pill in Canada -------------------------------->

Attachments

• bluejordan.jpg
    bluejordan.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 761
  • yellowjordanpill.jpg
    yellowjordanpill.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 8,523
  • green puma.jpg
    green puma.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 2,905
  • whitepuma.jpg
    whitepuma.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 713
Last edited:
this is exactly why im waiting to get the mega pack from PR before i even care about another roll.

BZP was scheduled as as of 2006, well i think it actually passsed federally in jan 2007 from memory the tga had a meeting with intention to schedule it under the dangerous drugs act
which in the end actually happened:

National Drugs and Poisons Schedule Committee
Record of Reasons of Meeting 46 - February 2006 149
14.2 BENZYLPIPERAZINE AND
TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYLPIPERAZINE
PURPOSE
The Committee considered the scheduling of benzylpiperazine (BZP) and 1-(3-
trifluoromethylphenyl)piperazine (TFMPP).
BACKGROUND
BZP is an N-monosubstituted piperazine derivative. BZP, available as either the base or
as a hydrochloride salt, was first synthesized in 1944 as a potential antiparasitic agent. It
was subsequently shown to possess antidepressant activity and amphetamine-like effects,
but was not developed for marketing. BZP is primarily used legitimately as a chemical
intermediate and is commercially available from chemical companies. BZP had been
used as a treatment for internal parasites in cattle.
At the February 2003 NDPSC Meeting the Committee noted a number of emails, internet
articles and abstract in relation to the abuse of BZP. Some jurisdictions advised that this
substance would be appropriately controlled through Misuse of Drugs legislation and that
scheduling was not necessarily the appropriate avenue of control at this time. The
Committee decided not to schedule BZP at that time.
TFMPP is a piperazine-based CNS stimulant, related to BZP. TFMPP also goes by the
street name of “Molly”. TFMPP is current unscheduled and has not previously come to
the attention of the Committee.

Record of Reasons of Meeting 46 - February 2006 155
Members were also advised that the piperazine ring and piperazine derivatives are
important cyclic components in industry as raw materials for hardeners of epoxy resins,
corrosion inhibitors, insecticides, accelerators for rubber, urethane catalysts and
antioxidants. The Committee noted a list of some commercial suppliers for BZP and
TFMPP and generally agreed that there was no current industrial use in Australia that
would be inadvertently impacted by scheduling of BZP and TFMPP.
DECISION 2006/46 - 36The Committee agreed, due to abuse potential, to include benzylpiperazine and 1-(3-
trifluoromethylphenyl)piperazine in Schedule 9.
Schedule 9 – New entries
BENZYLPIPERAZINE *(BZP).
1-(3-TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL)PIPERAZINE *(TFMPP).

So currently BZP is a scheduled substance that without the proper licence is illegal to posess

Last edited:
Glad u made this thread, uve got some intresting things there. Ive read that site where u got that info from, its very sad that they make custom pills.
The only thing that suprises me is that most people dont know about this in Australia. In europe where i lived its very common. Its very easy to identify a piperazine pill. If it tastes a bit sourish-sweetish then u know what u have got.
It doesnt have an mdma smell, it has glittery shiny specs in it and when u rub it its shiny, slipery and if u wet it it usually turns a bit orangish. Hope that helped u guys. Take care, be safe.

Yeah those jordans taste sour but smell sweet ... it sort of fizzes on your tongue if you hold it there for few seconds.

I just want every bzp pill to be listed on here so everyone wont buy them and make these dickhead drug dealers lose $$$

Last edited:
kingpin007 said:
Yeah those jordans taste sour but smell sweet ... it sort of fizzes on your tounge if you hold it there for few seconds.

I just want every bzp pill to be listed on here so everyone wont buy them and make these dickhead drug dealers lose $$$

Thats right. People should not buy it. The problem is alot of people do buy it and they think they are getting a good bean. The only way to stop it is to identify it and stop buyin it. I remember i was at a cool rave in europe bout 2 years ago and everyone i mean everyone had these piperazine X5 pills. It was quite annoying, i just bought speed instead. Everyone in the club was pissed off and half of them were spewing in the toilet. It was going to be the bigest party in the year with very cool djs but everyone was just sitting down and was sick. Few were on speed but not everyone likes that. I did abit of speed and drank champagne so id get that speedy pill feeling:)

need to include the pink/peach/orange/white outward pressed fish
and the green houston rockets in this aswell.

they're horrible piperazine shit aswelll.

madmick19 said:
BZP was scheduled as as of 2006, well i think it actually passsed federally in jan 2007 from memory the tga had a meeting with intention to schedule it under the dangerous drugs act
which in the end actually happened:

National Drugs and Poisons Schedule Committee
Record of Reasons of Meeting 46 - February 2006 149
14.2 BENZYLPIPERAZINE AND
TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYLPIPERAZINE
PURPOSE
The Committee considered the scheduling of benzylpiperazine (BZP) and 1-(3-
trifluoromethylphenyl)piperazine (TFMPP).
BACKGROUND
BZP is an N-monosubstituted piperazine derivative. BZP, available as either the base or
as a hydrochloride salt, was first synthesized in 1944 as a potential antiparasitic agent. It
was subsequently shown to possess antidepressant activity and amphetamine-like effects,
but was not developed for marketing. BZP is primarily used legitimately as a chemical
intermediate and is commercially available from chemical companies. BZP had been
used as a treatment for internal parasites in cattle.
At the February 2003 NDPSC Meeting the Committee noted a number of emails, internet
articles and abstract in relation to the abuse of BZP. Some jurisdictions advised that this
substance would be appropriately controlled through Misuse of Drugs legislation and that
scheduling was not necessarily the appropriate avenue of control at this time. The
Committee decided not to schedule BZP at that time.
TFMPP is a piperazine-based CNS stimulant, related to BZP. TFMPP also goes by the
street name of “Molly”. TFMPP is current unscheduled and has not previously come to
the attention of the Committee.

Record of Reasons of Meeting 46 - February 2006 155
Members were also advised that the piperazine ring and piperazine derivatives are
important cyclic components in industry as raw materials for hardeners of epoxy resins,
corrosion inhibitors, insecticides, accelerators for rubber, urethane catalysts and
antioxidants. The Committee noted a list of some commercial suppliers for BZP and
TFMPP and generally agreed that there was no current industrial use in Australia that
would be inadvertently impacted by scheduling of BZP and TFMPP.
DECISION 2006/46 - 36The Committee agreed, due to abuse potential, to include benzylpiperazine and 1-(3-
trifluoromethylphenyl)piperazine in Schedule 9.
Schedule 9 – New entries
BENZYLPIPERAZINE *(BZP).
1-(3-TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL)PIPERAZINE *(TFMPP).

So currently BZP is a scheduled substance that without the proper licence is illegal to posess

molly? urm, molly is mdma powder...

lol @ TGA

I got a couple of those red bears that I am certain have BZP and TFMPP I got a picture of them if anyone wants it sent to them... Such horrible bastards those ones.

WE should all make a stand to the dodgy cunts. Ones these pills are dectected tell everyone there bad. We need a net work where he sms a warning on our mobiles and pass it on. In fact if there was a database that did it automaticly id be more then happy to pay a subscription to it.

static_mind said:
WE should all make a stand to the dodgy cunts. Ones these pills are dectected tell everyone there bad. We need a net work where he sms a warning on our mobiles and pass it on. In fact if there was a database that did it automaticly id be more then happy to pay a subscription to it.

Not such a bad idea, but whose word are you going to rely on? Pillreports and bluelight are anonymous, and there is no doubt that there is dealers on here spreading disinformation.

I will upload a pic when I get back from the doctors...

I hate it when dealers speak shit about what they have got it pisses me off so much! Just tell the truth with quality so people know what they are going to buy.

kingpin007 said:
Yeah those jordans taste sour but smell sweet ... it sort of fizzes on your tounge if you hold it there for few seconds.

I had a BZP pill while I was in UK earlier this year (they are everywhere), they give you a buzz, but the day after I have never felt so bad, I was a mess for the entire day and only started to feel better the day after.

BZP is bloody horrible stuff, making people feel terrible, they should jail the idiots who are profiteering on this s!*t

The Australian and NZ governments should wisen up on this stuff, they make MDMA highly illegal and it puts less people at risk than this stuff

If you guys dont know if the pills contain piperazines have a quick lick of them, bzp/tfmpp have a distinct taste

There was ALOT of mCPP sold to Australians when it was legal, kilograms per month on a regular basis.
God only knows where it all went, but it will be interesting to see if it appears down the track in more pills.

Quite easy to know if it is BZP+piperazine based by tasting a bit of the pill, even just a small amount should give you a very sour 'lemon' taste. And lolz rm2x so true!!

Does anybody know what kind of a colour indicates piperazines with any reagent tester?

welcome to the death of ecstasy....well the death started around 1996, its a slow death. Gangsters, crap cooks, corporations, idiots and laws are the cancers of "our" scene.......R.I.P

Does anybody know what kind of a colour indicates piperazines with any reagent tester?

I'm not sure about other reagents but BZP doesn't produce colour with either Simons or Marquis. I can't say for sure whether any of the other piperazines react, but they probably don't produce colour.

A reagent possibly worth trying is Froehde's reagent. I did a few experiments with this reagent some years ago. It's not as versatile as Marquis or Mandelin, but it picks up a few things the others don't.

Froehde's reagent:
1 gram of sodium molybdate in 100 mL of hot concentrated suphuric acid.

from what Ive heard ... sometimes no reaction at all but sometimes a light orange tinge.