• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

I thought that different piperazines where used as deworming agents. IIRC, doses of BZP strong enough to give that effect would be very dangerous.

That there's a piperazine in a molecule doesn't mean it'll get you high. Just as 3,4-methylenedioxy-* wont necessarily get you high.

I was just annoyed at what the cooks are pushing these days, and getting away with it, then read the first post by kingpin. Surely you can understand my frustration... People just dont care what they put into their bodies these days which ruins it for the people who know and enjoy MDMA for what it is.

^I have seen a handful of old bird de-worming powders that were high purity (something like 95%+) mainly containing BZP/mcPP in varying ratios, sometimes TFMPP is thrown in as well as whatever else they feel like putting in at the time.

I think he is angry because of the BZP pills replacing MDMA, why would you spend X amount of dollars for said pill when you could just buy BZP from the pet store for cheap as chips and get your de-worming agent, without affecting the quality of AUS made pills.

After the BZP lovers learn that all they are eating is de-worming medicine found in pet stores for cheap they stop buying from their guy and hit up their local pet store. The manufacturers will then get the message, we need quality pills back!

You said it best. well at least if I ever get worms, i'd just have to take a few pills :! No need for doctor

^I have seen a handful of old bird de-worming powders that were high purity (something like 95%+) mainly containing BZP/mcPP in varying ratios, sometimes TFMPP is thrown in as well as whatever else they feel like putting in at the time.

Aren't mcPP and TFMPP the nasty pipes???? BZP being the best of a bad bunch??

I have had my pipes experience a couple of times, one in UK and once in Ibiza, both of the time the next days have been woeful, enough to put me off them. Still lucky enough to have some md pills (back from 09) and I never want to be piped again, once these bickies are gone, I won't be necking anything that is well tested.

Wasn't there a case last year or the year before were two kids nearly killed themselves using deworming powders from a farm!!! I think it was in Gippsland somewhere!!

With so any crappy pills and nearly no safrole nowadays, I'd be glad to get a mere vallium pill and a gram of dimethylamylamine. LOL!

Aren't mcPP and TFMPP the nasty pipes???? BZP being the best of a bad bunch??

I have had my pipes experience a couple of times, one in UK and once in Ibiza, both of the time the next days have been woeful, enough to put me off them. Still lucky enough to have some md pills (back from 09) and I never want to be piped again, once these bickies are gone, I won't be necking anything that is well tested.

Wasn't there a case last year or the year before were two kids nearly killed themselves using deworming powders from a farm!!! I think it was in Gippsland somewhere!!

I dont know about the rest of the shit, but we had a heap of BZP pills from NZ and they were absolute shite, I tried them a few times and then gave the rest away as they just gave me issues and nothing good.

TFMPP is wayyy better then BZP.

TMFPP small dose mixed with MDMA is actually pretty sick, note: it's much worse for you then either by themself.

TFMPP is fucking disgusting. Had me puking foam and curled up in the fetal position for hours.

BZP has some SLIGHT effects that resemble a recreational drug.. the rest is pure toxicity and awful side effects.

I've been piped a lot, mainly when I was younger and pretty wreck less.the last time I got piped I dropped one went out was having a pretty good time felt stimulated amphed up like I had a point or 2 of meth, went back home to grab my other pill tried snorting it but burnt a hole in my septum instead so just are the rest went back out not even 1 hour went by,by the time I was starting feel really shitty...anxiety racing heart beat sweaty just uncomfortable in General got mates to drop me home bombed a Valium as soon as I got home went to bed laid in there til the sun came up clutching at my heart getting super sharp pains in my arm juguler vein and heart,my blood pressure was so high I could feel the blood pumping through on my neck my main artiarual ( how ever it's spelt) vein was hurting I was SURE I was having a heart attack.to this day I still get the same heart pains sometimes out of the blue but mainly when I'm stressed or anxious...moral of the story is if MUST take BZP keep ur dose as low as possible cus it just takes that little bit too much u can end up in hospitable witch is were I probz should went wonder what would of happend if I didint take the Valium.pretty sure I've done permeant damage

yeah i agree, dealers nowadays all say they got the best but its all rubbish, i tell ya, if all of us refused 2 buy what gets around these days, you will soon c the prices drop and quality A grade but u cant tell these idiots, although theres good quality shit out there if your connected, & when u got the best, tell no cunt!
Or a very selected few!