• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP Free Party Pills - Black Mandelin Result..?

marley

Bluelighter
Just wanted to post this one before I went to work so I wouldn't forget about it.

I decided to try a new BZP Free party pill over the weekend called 'Double Happys'. It was marketed with the whole legal ecstasy...extra strong..bullshit.

Long story short, the pill itself was absolute shit, I has insomnia all night, and thought I was having a mild heart attack (really only an hour from going to hospital ay...scary).

Anyway...I decided I'd do a Mandelin test on it for the hell of it. To my amazement, it turned from a really dark blue to black (with smoke). Now obviously this chem is far from MDXX...but isn't it a scary thought it Party Pill producers have found new bullshit chems that imitate MDMA even on the testing level.

...I've still got a few of the pills left...so I can retest and upload screenshots and everything if anyone is interested.

Anyone seen anything similar? Any idea what chemical would produce such a result?

yeah a photo of pill would be good ..

Testers are easy to fool but im not going into that in detail and for producers of this pill to add a chem to make regent change to mdxx reaction should be illegal. Police , Customs will be wasting valuable time thinking they have mdxx and charge you to find when pill is lab tested its a legal pill.This will cause alot of problems for everyone concerned except the fuckers selling the pills.

Anyway bottom line is its all the more reason to at least use a Mandelin tester as well as Marquis. Simons, Robadope, and Mecke as well with and they cant fool them all well thats if its a legal company producing these.

Another thing is saffaras oil main ingredient in producing mdxx is controlled etc but is still allowed to be used and could have been possibly added in very small ammount and will cause color change with testers.

please put a photo up ... bet we get this shit as well seen as though its legal there ... probably legal here as well ..

I know pricing isnt allowed but we are talking about a new legal party pill so if its legal then no problem mentioning price ? , just curious as if they are priced high then hopefully they wont end up on the streets of Australia being sold as real E like the bzp shit we getting from the states.

Last edited:
Using several testers - including some not currently marketed to users - significantly improves chances of detecting adulterations intended to fool the std sulphuric acid based tests.

Another thing is saffaras oil main ingredient in producing mdxx is controlled etc but is still allowed to be used and could have been possibly added in very small ammount and will cause color change with testers.

While sassafras oil will produce a colour change with Marquis and Mandelin, by using a light table or a makeshift version when performing the test, sassafras oil, safrole etc are quite distinguishable from MDMA.

Unfortunately I only have a Mandelin test kit. Would be interesting to see how other tests turn out though. It is a bluer reaction than I would usually see on an MDxx pill, however, it went jet black over time....the slighty smoke it produced would be the noticeable giveaway.

As these are legal pills, they can be legally purchased in store..so I don't see a problem with discussing prices. These particular guys were xxx for 3 pills.

Here are a few happy snaps I took on my shitty camera.

[EDIT: No price discussion. Even for legal substances. Lil Angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
double happys...

Please merge with: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=404883

I'd be very wary of touching that crap. Sounds like it's being double marketed, the same way some pharmecutical pills are (not gonna mention them, but "blue satellites MOITE" might give you a hint".. As an active legal drug and a drug that will be sold twice as much because it looks and tests like ecstasy.

There's no doubt some kind of sasafras oil was used to create whatever shitty high it is, or just been pressed with impurities for the above "conspiracy theory"... cmon.. why are demazins speckled BLUE!

These sound like liver cancer to me, avoid.

And if R** Thor** is selling these, watch out, you're going down very very hard mate. All your products are illegal including Buxzz and Cherry Pop and innocent people are being charged for it under analogue laws including resellers.

Thannks for the photo and photo of results ...

3 for $xxx huh

Im sure if some dodgy dealer contacted the makers of them pills could get alot cheaper and palm them off here for the real deal.

We are getting alot of bzp pills here from the states , Im sure you have heard of the outpressed logos & now we got this shit to look out for.people will test them thinking they are mdxx cause of tester but really this is just as bad as bzp.

You live Newcastle in NSW ? so you will have access to all these pills so would be great if you can post more photos of any newer logo pills that are legal so we dont get ripped off and know what to look out for.I am yet to see these but did you buy online or from some shop here ?

That pill has no logo so are all these legal pills blank ? Also what do the smell and taste like ?

f so then we just have to avoid blank pills.

Have you tasted a bzp pill is it similar ?? , slight fizzing when held on tongue , sour taste unlike usual pill taste???

Yep mate, I live in Newcastle. Unfortunately these, and others, are readily available at a few adult shops around the place.

In previous years, all your 'Herbal' highs were pretty much that..a bunch of herbs in caps..These days they are throwing more and more dirty, untested, RCs into pill form. Most of the 'herbal' pills I have come across have been far bigger than your average pill, and they have a very mild taste (taste of chemicals...but nothing like the general bitterness of MDMA). I haven't personally (knowingly) tried a BZP pill, but I'm pretty familiar with the general characteristics of them.

I would suggest you simply avoid your larger than average blank pills...but the London Undergound range are starting to include their LU logo, bevelled edges, and a score. Its really getting beyond a joke.

Its not even the fact that dodgey dealers can get the base ingredients...its that your average fuckwit could walk into the shop, get 3 for xxx (in the case of the LU Grooves, 4 for xxx)..and then sell them for the normal price. Being a big dude, I can easily eat 3 or 4 pills on a good night...but like I said, one of the Double Happys and I thought my heart was going to burst. I was seriously ready to die. I wouldn't wish the feeling upon anyone.

Please note, post #6 got merged in after posts #7 & #8 existed....didn't want it to be overlooked.

I rather like the Grooves, find them pretty tasty for the price I pay... but I've seen a lot of similar products, such as 'Hummers' which were just chunks of synephrine... I'm wondering when we're going to see 1,3-DMAA turning up in these 'herby E' pills.

^
1,3-DMAA <-the main ingredient in all the new 'herbal pills'/nz.

^

Very interesting! Do you have a source for that?

I'll throw up some test results of 'Bump' (herbal speed from the same company) later on. Will be interesting to see if it has a similar reaction.

IMd link to read reviews about current nz herbal pills from another site.

LMAO heres a copy n paste from a product

Recommended dosages
Use one SUBSTANCE Inhibitor per square meter around garden beds of plants 1 meter or taller. For plants less than 1 meter in height, half to a quarter of a SUBSTANCE Growth Inhibitor per square meter should be sufficient.

edited name of SUBSTANCE cos didnt want to feel like I was trying to promote it or something, just headsup on the kind of stuff in the newer pills..

Last edited:
^

Good god I hope not. It's a decent enough stimulant in the right dose mixed with chocoamine and caffeine (like in the "amp" capsules) but I wouldn't exactly rate it as recreational. I got some a while back and the supplier stated "do not exceed 25mg". I've intranasally ingested maybe 100mg a few times; it burns like a biatch but the effects are less than you'd expect from a redbull or two.

'herbal' weightloss pills maybe? What next, nodoze sold as a party pill?

I'd rate 1,3-DMAA as slightly above caffeine. I've tried it in a variety of situations and methods of administration (including 200mg iv'ed) and none were particularly interesting experiences. It does wake you up and delivers some low level euphoria, not the type of thing I would party on though.

Out of interest, here are the results for Bump....

Mandelin test kit.

Another testing for mdxx ... lol thats fucked up....

keep on adding as many as you can so we all know if we are offered these then we know they are legal and very cheap and craaaaap.

thanks marley

double happys

had 2 of those double happys at 830pm tonight,i decided 2 chew the first one and discovered it was like chewing on a stinging nettle covered in chilli juice so after drinking 5 cups of water i swallowed the second.started off feeling pretty chilled out and somewhat disassociative 2 everything,no euphoria,couldnt even enjoy music due to lack of feeling any emotion whatsoever,reached 1 am and the cloudy mind fog has lifted so i attempted 2 go 2 sleep but after laying 1/2 hr in the sack i gave up and took 1mg of alprazolam(valium derivitive) and a couple of strong pain relief tablets hoping 2 knock myself out so i can get some rest and guess what its now 3.25am and still cant sleep whatsoever,gotta get up at 7 for work and by the looks of it i aint gonna be getting any sleep,so yeah if u like sitting up all night like a tool and not being able 2 even enjoy it then go for it lol,theres no way id take these things at a night club they turn u into a total party pooper

Its shit how they can get away with selling this shit to people and marketing it to be similar to E......
Its always about the making money these days..