• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Buying heroin.

BigTrancer said:
The no prices rule is fully explained in the Posting Guidelines where it appears.

BigTrancer :)

Doesn't explain what my real question was........ Why do they not have this rule in US and EU DD?

smokin' joe said:
Doesn't explain what my real question was........ Why do they not have this rule in US and EU DD?

I reckon you'd have to ask the moderators of those forums, considering BT has nothing to do with them ;)

I have a few friends who have used/experimented with heroin a bit and all evidence from them says a hit/unit of herion is 1/15 th of a gram. However this is much to much for a first timer! Smoke/Snort a 1/4 of that and see how you feel.

ihaq4weed: I know the guy your refering to and Im sure many bluelighters have read his post on herion. Go the seal ;)

is the injectable form smokable and snortable as well. i thought you had to get different forms to do that. so when smokin wat sort of utensils is needed and how much does one smoke to get wasted. for first timer

Last edited:
i found some links for heroin 2day. After being on a rohpynol and valium binge for 2 weeks what would u say a good dose for iv be? Right now i can get 1/4 of a g. Thanks.

^ Please search the other drugs forum, this question has surely been answered several times. And I suggest being discreet when you post information on public forums.

BigTrancer :)

interesting this, I never knew the smallest unit of heroin, only seen em in grams and usually cut to the shithouse, I guess uncut heroin would be sold in smaller units. But lot of junkies I seen used to inject about 1/4 of a gram to 1 gram in one blast. But yeah, prolly just coz it was cut.