• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Butyrfentanyl Volumetric Dosing

mt_flyer05

Greenlighter
Hello! I tried using the search function and found nothing, so I shall post here and ask my question. I am aware that butyrfentanyl is very dangerous, due to its potency, therefore, I have opted for a volumetric dosing regimen, using ethanol (Everclear) as the solvent. The problem that arises is that this will be very unpleasant, even harmful to consume directly. My question, therefore, is this: if I were to dilute said solution woth something, say, flavored water, would this affect the homogeneity of the solution?

do you have any opiate tolerance?
if you do, BF is not as crazy dangerous as u may think.
start with an amount the size of one grain of rice.. vaporize it off foil.. wait like 15 minutes, and if u are good and want more u can do more..
if u have no tolerance, you shouldnt be touching this shit anyway.

I do not currently have an opiate tolerance, but it takes at least 40mg of hydrocodone to set me right, so to speak. I'm also not a huge fan of smoking shit, and would prefer to know exactly how much of a given substance I am ingesting.

If the everclear actually works for the volumetric dosing I would just man up and do it like that, keeping things simple when you're fucking with butyr is a veryyyy smart thing to do.