• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Buttsex

You mean ask him to wear a strap on that has a cock smaller than his? That's interesting. Does the person who wears the strap on get any satisfaction from it? I've always wondered if the person wearing it actually feels anything. I've never worn one or had it used on me.
Correct. My partner gets some enjoyment out of it, even though it wasn't his idea. It's only very rarely that it occurs (I'm usually the top), but it's still good anal sex.

If I was more submissive and wanted it regularly I'm sure my ass could handle it on the daily if necessary lol.

We've been doing anal for a decade with no issues.

Prevalence

Rectal prolapse is a relatively rare condition, with the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons estimating that it affects less than 3 in every 100,000 people.
causes

A variety of things can cause the condition, including:

• Long-term history of diarrhea or constipation
  • Long-term history of having to strain when you poop
  • Old age, which weakens muscles and ligaments in the rectal area
  • Previous injury to the anal or hip area
  • Nerve damage that affects your muscles’ ability to tighten and loosen
Who Is At Risk of Getting It?
More women develop rectal prolapse than men, especially women older than 50. In general, older people who have had a history of constipation or problems with their pelvic floor have a higher chance of having the problem.
More on causes

There are also some neurological conditions that affect the nerves associated with rectal prolapse:

Rectal prolapse is more common in adults than children, and it is particularly prevalent in women aged 50 years or older, who are six timesmore likely to be affected than men.

Most women who have rectal prolapse are in their 60s, while most men are aged 40 or younger.

In the case of older women, rectal prolapse will often occur at the same time as a prolapsed uterus or bladder. This is because of general weakness in the pelvic floor muscles.
Wow, nothing about gay and/or anal sex. Not a word. Much less the size of the penis involved.
Thanks for this mal3!

Ive been doing it since that post and my ass looks and feels exactly the same. I think that guy needs his prostate tickled
I’m really quite concerned for you Lucy.
I think you should post pics of your ass on a weekly basis so we can keep an eye on how things are going. Purely for harm reduction purposes obviously

Hah

a convention?? Or conversation?

A convention. It's an annual fisting convention called Fist Fest. I heard it on Howard Stern's show. One of his guys goes and interviews people at random events like Fist Fest, Brony Con, Bikers and Bears, Wing Bowl, all kinds of things. It's very educational. hehe So is this thread.

Any female BLers looking for ANY butt sex advice or lessons are more than welcome to inbox me, or email me at [email protected]. Please send a picture of your bum as an attachment file.
My rates aren't the cheapest out there, BUTT, you're paying for expertise. I'm reassuringly expensive... I will provide all equipment like, lube, condoms, plugs and douches, so you just need to bring your lovely self.
All applicants considered...except @Derschieber

Crisco shortening is my preference, since I don't use condoms, I don't need water based lube which dries out and becomes useless very quickly.
PAHAHAHA! The idea of using shortening as lube tickles me.
Momma's little baby loves....

LOL! Someone on here once suggested vegetable oil as the best butt lube.
To be fair, it would be effective in a pinch.
I've used worse.
I once used sunscreen as it was the only thing lying around and both me and my partner at the time were rather intoxicated and young. It may have been the time I got my, *ahem* "brown wings" coms to think of it...
Eeh deishweiber doesnt know what theyre missing eh?
Have we found out whether they're male or female yet? Anyone here speculates whether or not they'd be a good fuck or not?

Eeh deishweiber doesnt know what theyre missing eh?
Have we found out whether they're male or female yet?
Her posts remind me of an older bler, zephr, so I've always had in my my mind that she's a girl Full stop

If you're watching zeph, hi!

Lol dersch...

388.jpg

71a.jpg

Lol dersch...
mal mal mal...I won't answer your question. A little mystery is good for our new friendship. I don't tell all on a first date. Silly possum and not too bright.
I thought we were friends, and you stabbed me in the back, remember??

rm.PNG

Last edited:
like benzos maybe.

Ouch!

You are too ruthless for me bro...bringing up my DoC ...trying to trigger me eh?

Want to have a big benzo buttsecks party eh?

Maybe then I will discover if you are hot OR not and also if you swallow or prefer to let it drip off the chin.

Who wants a big benzo buttsex party?

I do! I do! Although crystal meth might be better, maybe a benzo to take the edge off a bit.

@Derschieber I already tried the magnet thing and it wasn't successful. My prolapsed rectum kept suddenly and rapidly speeding in the direction of the magnetic attraction and one time it knocked a policeman's hat off! Took a lot of time to charm my way out of that situation, as I was stuffing my rectum back in.

You guys are silly as hell. What about poppers? Don't they make butt sex easier? You can even wear the poppers on a necklace, right? There are all kinds of kinky things out there.