• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Buttsex

Im sorry if I offended you, flower, but it was a joke at the anti anal guy's expense.
I grew up watching cky videos and it was a tragedy how he died so young, and god how it affected Bam.
Im a fan of some bum stuff, for sure.
I've seen vids where girls and guys lick eachothers intentionally induced prolapses (rosebudding or something I think it's called)
Some people go wild for it!

"Ass meat" They lick it, some guys wrap it around their dick and jerk off with it. I've learned way too much from listening to a fisting convention.

I suggested that cement was to line the inner walls of his rectum. Once dry, he could fill it up with water
This could never work lol...the guy who filled his bum up with epoxy resin needed to have his 'cast' surgically removed. This is what it looked liked:

bs4.PNG

Prolapses happen as a result of fisting and other kinkier shit I've never had the stomach for. Yeah, there are pictures of everything on the internet. I'm sure people who are into these things have some horror stories, I wouldn't know.

I doubt there's ever been a prolapse from ordinary anal sex...the only kind 99% of us have had.

I doubt there's ever been a prolapse from ordinary anal sex...the only kind 99% of us have had.
You need to break out of your bubble...join a club.
In the US there are homosexual clubs devoted to fisting. Such clubs have fancy names such as M.A.F.I.A. (Mid America Fists In Action), T.A.I.L. (Total Ass Involvement League), and a "Church" known as F.F.A. (Fist Fuckers of America).
Don't be a stick in the mud :)

Woah cool them google fingers off buddy.

You realize why they need all these groups and conventions and whatnot?

It's because there are so few of them they have to travel far and wide to meetup.

I don't care...fist away...poop on someone's prolapsed anus then masturbate it.

Whatever you want to google that's your business. Careful though dersch, there's probably kiddy stuff mixed in there somewhere.

I'll just be having my plain old boring sex. Do you swallow dersch? I do sometimes, if the feeling strikes. But that's about as weird as it gets for me.

Prolapses happen as a result of fisting and other kinkier shit I've never had the stomach for. Yeah, there are pictures of everything on the internet. I'm sure people who are into these things have some horror stories, I wouldn't know.

If the guy has a huge cock, a prolapse could be more likely. Guys with small/medium cocks are winners in the anal department. I don't want anything monstrous in the back door.

Google is useless. Go straight to the med science journals.
Buttsex is deadly. Better Beware !!

Byard et al. described a man that attempted sexual stimulation via the insertion of a shoehorn in his rectum. He tore his rectum, did not seek medical help, and bled to death.
[Byard RW, Eitzen DA, James R. Unusual fatal mechanisms in nonasphyxial autoerotic death. Am J Forensic Med Pathol 2000;21(1):65-8]

If the guy has a huge cock, a prolapse could be more likely. Guys with small/medium cocks are winners in the anal department. I don't want anything monstrous in the back door.

Says you, who have had anal sex once? I don't understand how you're so familiar?

Google is useless. Go straight to the med science journals.
Buttsex is deadly. Better Beware !!

Byard et al. described a man that attempted sexual stimulation via the insertion of a shoehorn in his rectum. He tore his rectum, did not seek medical help, and bled to death.
[Byard RW, Eitzen DA, James R. Unusual fatal mechanisms in nonasphyxial autoerotic death. Am J Forensic Med Pathol 2000;21(1):65-8]

Not gonna answer my question I see.

Says you, who have had anal sex once? I don't understand how you're so familiar?

What do you mean? Obviously a big wiener would be uncomfortable when it comes to anal. The guy I was with was a nice, medium size. Felt just right.

If you think he's too big, you can always ask him to wear a strap on.

It's worked for me before.

If you think he's too big, you can always ask him to wear a strap on.

It's worked for me before.

You mean ask him to wear a strap on that has a cock smaller than his? That's interesting. Does the person who wears the strap on get any satisfaction from it? I've always wondered if the person wearing it actually feels anything. I've never worn one or had it used on me.

Prevalence

Rectal prolapse is a relatively rare condition, with the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons estimating that it affects less than 3 in every 100,000 people.

causes

A variety of things can cause the condition, including:

• Long-term history of diarrhea or constipation
  • Long-term history of having to strain when you poop
  • Old age, which weakens muscles and ligaments in the rectal area
  • Previous injury to the anal or hip area
  • Nerve damage that affects your muscles’ ability to tighten and loosen
Who Is At Risk of Getting It?
More women develop rectal prolapse than men, especially women older than 50. In general, older people who have had a history of constipation or problems with their pelvic floor have a higher chance of having the problem.

More on causes

There are also some neurological conditions that affect the nerves associated with rectal prolapse:

Rectal prolapse is more common in adults than children, and it is particularly prevalent in women aged 50 years or older, who are six timesmore likely to be affected than men.

Most women who have rectal prolapse are in their 60s, while most men are aged 40 or younger.

In the case of older women, rectal prolapse will often occur at the same time as a prolapsed uterus or bladder. This is because of general weakness in the pelvic floor muscles.

Wow, nothing about gay and/or anal sex. Not a word. Much less the size of the penis involved.

Don't underestimate the politically-correct scientific retardedness of the free-sex pro-gay lobby.
Like...even if 99% of all prolapsed anuses is the result of ordinary anal sex, it is unlikely that any journal would publish those findings post-1970s.
The fact that anal sex gets no mention at all only adds to the overwhelming confirmation.

In other words, unless we dig much deeper, we only have the usual lies of PC culture.
A google search on this topic is the best way to learn nothing true.

Don't underestimate the politically-correct scientific retardedness of the free-sex pro-gay lobby.
Like...even if 99% of all prolapsed anuses is the result of ordinary anal sex, it is unlikely that any journal would publish those findings post-1970s.
The fact that anal sex gets no mention at all only adds to the overwhelming confirmation.

In other words, unless we dig much deeper, we only have the usual lies of PC culture.

Right. I don't think a prolapsed rectum from anal is impossible. I'd rather not take the risk of having it with someone who has a large penis, even for comfort reasons.