• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Buttsex

The buttsex addict has a bum-stuffing dilemma - the more objects he stuffs into his bum, the more objects he stuffs into his bum.
Eventually, he finishes up at the hospital, with a bum full of stuff.

73 year old male presented to ED with complaint of rectal foreign body. Patient states his wife inserted a light bulb into his rectum during sexual intercourse approximately 1 hour prior to arrival and was unable to remove it, despite use of pliers.
[Christopher Scavelli, MD]

View attachment 14032 View attachment 14033

FFS

This thread is becoming a real addiction for me, I actually look forward each day to viewing what @Derschieber has managed to find & share with us.

I mean I used to think I'd seen some stuff stuffed in places it really shouldn't be but I've been schooled in what is possible & some of the stuff people get upto.

I think Derscheiber is a radiologist and he has the fetish of plugging random stuff up his butt and X-ray himself and post it on the internet in an effort to convince everyone that it is a dangerous perversion projecting his own guilt onto others.

Dude stop you will get radiation poisoning!!!

:ROFLMAO:

QFT

The buttsex addict has a bum-stuffing dilemma - the more objects he stuffs into his bum, the more objects he stuffs into his bum.
Eventually, he finishes up at the hospital, with a bum full of stuff.

73 year old male presented to ED with complaint of rectal foreign body. Patient states his wife inserted a light bulb into his rectum during sexual intercourse approximately 1 hour prior to arrival and was unable to remove it, despite use of pliers.
[Christopher Scavelli, MD]

View attachment 14032 View attachment 14033

His wife could see he was full of shit.

You stuck what up there again??!!!!?!!?!!?
"Instant coffee jar with pins in the lid"
4db078f648be4a07c47ab2b0dee3e1_jumbo.jpg

"Doctors found a rock-solid object just inside the anal sphincter of a 27-year-old. The unemployed man injected the liquid adhesive into his rectum using a dual-chambered glue gun, which hardened and became fixed, according to the American Journal of Forensic Medicine."

If I worked in a hospital I'd never be able to work on these people as I'd be laughing so much.

"A lawyer (what is it with lawyers?) from Georgia was reportedly showering with his cell phone, when he slipped and fell, getting the phone lodged firmly up his backside. During the surgery to remove the phone, the device rang three more times."

a98446_cellphone.jpg

Google has 263,000,000 results for "strange things found in people's anus" it seems.

My bum-hole is a one-way street. Here is it's traffic:

Attachments

• turd.PNG
    turd.PNG
    725 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
Earlier today when I had some white & went to the shop I saw this really hot woman in short jeans that were cut off & you could see a bit of her bum, she was really fit etc & you know what it is like after smoking white too.

After thinking on how I'd like to stick my face in there I began to wonder what she could fit in there & burst out laughing, this thread has done my damage.