• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Butorphanol? Recreational?

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Fellas.

I have a question about this drug. I have read mixed reviews about whether it has any potential for recreational use. Apparently, in high doses the effects are very annoying but I thought that perhaps in low doses it would be different. I dont know.
By the way, I would like to try injectable veterinary butorphanol.
I think my tolerance to opioids is low as I have only been taken tramadol every day for two years (from what I know, tramadol is not cross-tolerant with strong opioids). I have taken buprenorphine or tapentadol from time to time but very sporadically.

What do you think guys? Has anyone used it?

I have years ago, intravenously.

It's a little trippy, darkens ones vision. I used to go down to Mexico and buy the vials. Its ok if you arent actively addicted to other opioids.

I have years ago, intravenously.

It's a little trippy, darkens ones vision. I used to go down to Mexico and buy the vials. Its ok if you arent actively addicted to other opioids.

Do you think there's a problem being that I take tramadol every day? Should that day stop taking it?

I don't think there's any risk of an interaction or precip. withdrawal. But yes don't take tramadol that day just for good measure. Man tramadol and butorphanol... If opioids were a family they'd be two halfwit cousins who live on the property with the executive members except in a "cozy" single-wide a ways from the main estate.

Do you think there's a problem being that I take tramadol every day? Should that day stop taking it?

How much tramadol do you take? Are you dependent on it?

Butorphanol can easily precipitate withdrawal so becareful.

I remember Butorphanol being pretty weird stuff. It feels dark and pretty bizarre. The kappa agonism puts a very weird and dissociative tilt on it. Despite that it still has some abuse potential and there is some warmth to it but it is definitely weird stuff. I remember it causing some amnesia. Mine was also veterinary grade, I believe it was called torbugesic. I remember the trips having some sort of religious themes to them.

I also have access to that haha, I thought about trying it but I have my doubts because it is an antagonist-agonist .. idk

I remember Butorphanol being pretty weird stuff. It feels dark and pretty bizarre. The kappa agonism puts a very weird and dissociative tilt on it. Despite that it still has some abuse potential and there is some warmth to it but it is definitely weird stuff. I remember it causing some amnesia. Mine was also veterinary grade, I believe it was called torbugesic. I remember the trips having some sort of religious themes to them.
Interesting, very interesting, maybe I'll get some and make a trip report

I am a ketamine lover, I see that if it has dissociative properties it will be interesting. For me ketamine even feels like something "religious" is strange. But I feel a connection, it reminds me of the movie "Dr Strange" the mirror dimension. Being able to connect with everything and nothing at the same time was quite interesting, and bizarre at the same time.

I am a ketamine lover, I see that if it has dissociative properties it will be interesting. For me ketamine even feels like something "religious" is strange. But I feel a connection, it reminds me of the movie "Dr Strange" the mirror dimension. Being able to connect with everything and nothing at the same time was quite interesting, and bizarre at the same time.

It isn't really dissociative in the same way as ketamine. More like salvia. It produces changes in vision and also changes in how you perceive your body, with some out-of-body like sensations.

Due to it being having some opioid warmth it is isn't as horrible a feeling as salvia, but butorphanol definitely has a sort of creepy feeling to it. Seems like the perfect drug to take on Halloween.

Even better would be a mix of butorphanol and DPT (dipropyltryptamine), that sounds like a real horror show 👹😈✝️🤡🧟‍♂️

Despite it being the freakshow of opioids I quickly used all that I had. I remember going to the market on it and it was as if someone had dimmed the lights. I believe my doses were somelike 5-8mg IV.

How much tramadol do you take? Are you dependent on it?

Butorphanol can easily precipitate withdrawal so becareful.

I think I am dependent on tramadol. For months, I have been taking 1000mg or more almost every day. I don't know if that could affect anything.
Torbugesic is the same one I found here.
I've never been into dissociatives that much. If those are the main effects and there is not much euphoria, I think I better skip it. I'm too old for dissociatives haha. Maybe for a special occasion watching a horror movie can be quite an experience.

Yeah do not take it if you are dependent on a gram/day of tramadol. You will probably immediately go into withdrawal. You could actually use it for an opioid overdose in a pinch if you didn't have naloxone.

Yeah do not take it if you are dependent on a gram/day of tramadol. You will probably immediately go into withdrawal. You could actually use it for an opioid overdose in a pinch if you didn't have naloxone.

Ok thanks bro. I really appreciate it. (y)