• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Butalbital/tramadol

xibenix

Bluelighter
So i've been combining butalbital, and tramadol off and on for the past few years, when i do it is every day consecutively for a few months at least. Im on a binge again. Everyone says both substances are trash for recreational purposes however i enjoy both somehow especially tramadol, butalbital by it self is ehh. However when mixed together they are a another experience entirely. I take 200mg butalbital (5 fioricet pills, includes caffiene and apap) as well as between 200-400mg tramadol a day. i try not to exceed 400mg tramadol as i am prone to seizures, epileptic. There is two questions, completely seperate, and obviously they don't make sense because they dont relate. Is there any way to intensify my high? Like space out my dosage in a day or dose it a certain way? and second question, unrelated, and im not sure if i even want to because it seems impossible for me, i've been binging on tramadol, and butalbital and even other various prescription drugs consecutively everyday for 3-4 months in a row, until i get busted, then i quit for a few weeks to months, then i go right back at it for the same period of time 3-4 months, until i get busted, same pattern etc, this has been going on since i was 13, i am 19 now. I have been to multiple different treatment options, as well as OD'd multiple times, i have major anxiety and some depression as well. I dont feel i can stop ever, my family says i don't have an addiction, i have "bad decision making" as the circumstances i obtain these medications are less than legitamate and thats how i get busted. Regardless, this is a dual post im looking for advice on intensifing my high as well as, maybe getting clean, however i dont think itll ever happen as the pattern has gone on since i was 13, over and over, i've been busted over 10-15 times. only one of the time was by the law, every other time was family, some times i was often threatened to lose my living situation but continued. I also was expelled from high school.