• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Burning off the cut?

Tom77

Greenlighter
I've read some threads on the preferred method and techniques for smoking crystal but I haven't been able to find anything about "burning off the cut" or something like that.. I was shown that you heat the crystal until it's all liquid then You remove the heat and roll pipe until it hardens. I was told that you do not use any of the smoke from the initial melting process because that is the impurities burning off.

How can you tell when the impurities have dissipated other than the taste?
Is this even true, is it necessary to melt it down and let it cool again before taking your first hit?

I don't have an educated answer but it doesn't sound logical to me. There is such a variety of cuts they use, I'm sure that not all of them have a vaporization temperature lower than meth.

I agree that not all or even any cuts have a lower vaporization point then meth, but the Separation occurs when the change of state happens. The meth stays together as a liquid keeping the temperature down while the impurities rise to the top and is subject to higher temp therefore changing to vape.... I can definitely taste the difference (harsh and not much vape) in the first couple hits if I just liquify and go right into inhaling. I think it's BS. but the taste is definitely keeping me cautious. Time to do more research so I can quit vaping off my meth for no reason..

We would always first melt it down and then blow all the initial smoke out of the pipe.Cut dont melt down like meth

I
We would always first melt it down and then blow all the initial smoke out of the pipe.Cut dont melt down like meth
That's how I was show as well, but the first couple hits were nasty harsh and seemed to intensify some of the negative effects like muscle tension and hot flashes. After reading more discussion l decided to get a new pipe and that appears to have solved the problem. I was cleaning with a torch (which is not always recommended) but there were areas that just wouldn't clear up no matter how hot I would get it. I'm going to try other methods to clean and see how that goes.

Wash it with acetone.

Thats the easiest, fastest, most effective way to clean crystal meth. Very simple, cheap, and fast.

You will also get a better idea of the quality of meth you're buying, instead of guessing.

Wash it with acetone.

Thats the easiest, fastest, most effective way to clean crystal meth. Very simple, cheap, and fast.

You will also get a better idea of the quality of meth you're buying, instead of guessing.
That's how I was shown as well but only once and I couldn't remember if they just melted it or cooked it for a bit.
I ended up buying a new pipe and that seems to have worked.

I read and read recommendations on how to "wash" your meth and remove any cut.
I just cant bring myself to do it, I feel like ill waste product by doing it wrong.

Its mentioned allot and I only ever have gone to do it once and couldn't be bothered over 0.50g
as the product I got was a terrible batch...probably end up with nothing left ohwell should of done it then wouldn't of worried me.

Is there any befor and afters of people doing it on here? I haven't looked yet.

NR xo

Just look it up. Its not difficult to find more info.

The acetone process is so simple that you almost cant screw it up. You can do it on any amount, small or large.

Real methamphetamine wont dissolve in acetone. Plus, acetone evaporates extremely fast. Basically, put meth in acetone and let it evaporate. The product left behind is your "cleaned" meth. Very straight forward.

If you have high loss, it means your buying shitty quality to begin with.

Quality > quantity

Be careful using meth, its a decieving drug that ALWAYS ends badly. It will destroy anyone who uses it regularly. Its the "Not if but when" situation.

Well, then all you need is magnesium sulfate ( Epsom salt) to dry the acetone.

But that isn't necessary for small amounts.

I wouldn't know though.

I'm a regular smoker and I could eat at dinner and then smoke a bowl or smoke a bowl and eat breakfast. And still go to sleep at night i became a mood stabilizer

Pretty sure it's gotta be dry acetone, too. The regular stuff has water in it.
this can be fixed via evaporation alone or with heat

Well, then all you need is magnesium sulfate ( Epsom salt) to dry the acetone.

But that isn't necessary for small amounts.

I wouldn't know though.
acetone is best left to dry for 3-4 days via a natural evaporation process as inhaling smoked acetone is incredibly poisonous aswell as very damaging to the lungs.

stay safe
~zonxx

Idk what kind of acetone that you are using that needs 3-4 days to evaporate. Thats absolutely not true.

Idk what kind of acetone that you are using that needs 3-4 days to evaporate. Thats absolutely not true.
ive done acetone washes on coke a few times.. 3-4 is optimal in terms of health and safety. honestly it should be left longer.