• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Buproprion + Adderral, I guess I didn't want to believe it so.

endlessdukka

Greenlighter
I thought the only reason was it was not indicated to mix was causing a serotonin syndrome so I did not stress too much about the science of these 2 drugs interactions.. I know some people do mix it and do well.. better than one of them alone as in for concentration.

Since I started combining the 2 drugs ( like a year and a half) I thought the generic Adderal I was on sucked. I did some research ont he generic lots of people were complaining about it. Also I thought maybe it's because there was lots of magnesium in one. I switched brands and it was a little better.

Someone wrote a reply in the forums ( i'd like to find that post and also have more information and advices..) that the mechanism of action between buproprion and amphetamine kinda counter the result or euphoria of amphetamine .. ?
I guess I can kind of feel that.. now that I have placebo it, I will definen doomed.
I am on Wellbutrin 300 mg XR /day and Adderal 50 mg and I don't feel any real kick to it anymore... Could stop the wellbutrin but.. how long do you think I would have to stop taking buproprion ? Also.. it's not a big deal but any suggestions on how stop the wellbutrin..
Could it be really buproprion making my Adderal a lot weaker ?? My guess/question it must be something like you can't get high on xtc more than like 4 days in a row because the drug needs enough serotonin to work its magic ?

Thanks.

I’ve never mixed them but I have friends on both and they generally say that they notice slightly less peak Adderall effects but a longer and smoother duration.

Probably depends more on overall ability to deal with amphetamine tolerance though since I know people who build it easily while I’ve been on the same dose for 5 years and it’s gotten stronger/more effective if anything and not less.

As far as coming off I would just discontinue and anecdotally it hasn’t been an issue from the people I know.

Yeah that's what I think it did to me.. Adderrall 50mg xr with Wellbutrinn 300mg XR. Worked good. Many people work well with the two. I have stopped taking Wellbutrin for almost a month now. Yesterday I only had.. 50 mg of Adderall and hehe 150 mg of Pregabalin ( pity me). I think I have placebo my effects ( nice) but I felt something, was drunk though.. But yeah stick to your scripts , many people can do well with the two. The opposite two guess. Play nice. Have fun. No crowndsurfing. No headwalking.

I take Adderall 25mg 3/day and Wellbutrin XR 300mg. I can't say I ever feel speedy from the Adderall unless I took two at once, but I can definitely feel when it wears off because I find myself feeling like I'm in a mental fog. I will sometimes take my afternoon dose around 2:00 and take a nap while I wait for it to kick in.

ohh.. Yeah I take 50 mg in morning and I wish I had a dose in the afternoon.. some people have higher dosages but 50, 75 mg is "the maximum suggested to be prescribed". It's also a bit silly of me to want to feel the peak of an XR amph.. Been without Wellbutrin for a month now, Adderall 2 weeks.. I like to believe I feel a litttle difference.. don't run out of your ADD meds anyway I'd say.

Yeah, I had someone steal a week's supply from my bottle once and I had to cut down to make it to my next refill because my doctor would not allow me to refill it early, despite the circumstances. I understand, but considering I typically go longer than 30 days on a prescription because I forget to take my afternoon dose sometimes, I think he could have cut me some slack.

I know several people who take the XR in the morning and take a regular one in the afternoon because apparently it's acknowledged by a lot of doctors that it doesn't last as long as they say it should.