• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction bupropion XL 150mg

deos68

Bluelighter
after a few failed attempts of prozac turned me into that ass hat class clown that everyone hated in hs , made me super hyper
got prescribed bupropion xl 150mg for anxiety, depression, and ADD
going to therapy for anxiety and it has been working for not flipping out like before but i dont have energy to do shit the hottest chick in the world could literally call me to go smash but at this point ill more than likely take a rain check..to give you a idea
i'm mainly suffering from anxiety physical symptoms and ADD really has been affecting my daily life

anyone have any exp with this SNRI? or is this some more shit i have to toss in the trash

I believe its a DNRI, serotonin plays zero part in its workings.

I am on day 10 of wellbutrin XL 150mg and it has definitely has improved my well being already. Before I had zero drive to do anything, on wellbutrin im on the very edge of actually doing stuff although still need to be pushed a little more. I find myself being able to hold conversations with people on it, although seem to cut out any small talk or gossip if that makes sense? I feel a little agitated on it at times but its early days.

I believe that you need to give it 8 weeks min to see any improvement.

Notable Side effects effects
Day 1 : Extreme agitation, slurred words, unable to recall words, headaches, mental confusion.
Day 2: Extreme agitation, headaches, jaw tension
Day 3 - 10 : all of above side effects subsided

Notable effects
-Can hold conversations with people, hold eye contact without any issues.
-Voicing my opinion a little when before I was a 'yes man'
-Slight urge to do things, rather than sit about
-Stimulating/ energy effect

It gets better with time, you may find after a while you need to up to 300-mg but sounds like you're good at 150-mg. It's not a miracle drug, but not being a seratogenic drug I found it very useful as prescribed for acute, bordering on chronic, moderate depression lack of motivation/getting out of bed. I don't take it daily, just when I need to focus and be social and alert. The jitters and side effects fade quickly for most. Take early in the day.

It's useless to abuse, and doesn't seem to build tolerance too fast, though for some it will. Give it time. Take only as directed, no advantage to more.

It can provoke anxiety, resist treating that with substances, it's your body informing you to get some physical exercise...

It can be a good medicine, I took it for quite a while and didn't experience much in the way of side effects.

It gets better with time, you may find after a while you need to up to 300-mg but sounds like you're good at 150-mg. It's not a miracle drug, but not being a seratogenic drug I found it very useful as prescribed for acute, bordering on chronic, moderate depression lack of motivation/getting out of bed. I don't take it daily, just when I need to focus and be social and alert. The jitters and side effects fade quickly for most. Take early in the day.

It's useless to abuse, and doesn't seem to build tolerance too fast, though for some it will. Give it time. Take only as directed, no advantage to more.

It can provoke anxiety, resist treating that with substances, it's your body informing you to get some physical exercise...

you take it PRN? ]
hmm yeah i guess i understood wrong about it being a SNRI
i dont have much anxiety just random physical anxiety but fuck i literally dont have motivation to do shit before all my mind was focused on was on bs anxiety but now that i can manage it a bit better i feel mentally drained after so many yrs of bs