• 💊 Other Drugs 💊 Welcome back Guest!

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • Notable Threads 1 Notable Threads 2
    Notable Threads 3 Addiction Support
    Emergency Services Benzo Guide v.1
    Addiction Stories Scary Case Studies
    Biology, Pharmacology & Drugs 101

Bupe Buprenorphine. Long journey that left me stuck with resistance (it hits but 2mg+ feel nothing. Can take more and more, nothing)

boomhs

Bluelighter
Hei, i suffer from depression major so extreme my doc got me on subutex (helps quit H cos is... opiate) to feel good. Oh and it felt. But i gained resistance. A weird one.

I take it afternoon, slowly snort 2mg. After that i can take more it doesn't hit. Which is weird there's subutex SEVENmg. So i do my 2, feel good, depression comes i have to resort to BAD things like alcohol (Ketamine treatment is comming to my country but not yet...), because subutex does nothing, taking a second 2mg is just a waste....

What causes this? Never seen this in opioids (dillies oxy) or Heroin... If there was a fix my life would change because after the few hours of Subu depression hits so hard i just want to die (only who had it knows) and subu does nothing have to go drink disgusting wine... ty

boomhs

Bluelighter
Just woke up very early horrible night very depressed had to snort some. Felt good. Somehow it started fading, and taking more doesn't recharge it. Eventually i'll know i'm wasting pills and go find peace in alcohol.

There has to be some reason and maybe a way for it to hit (not like no resistance) but like when you take it not going down wth

boomhs

Bluelighter
Have you considered attempting to double your initial dose?
I am! 2x does nothing, never tried more because this hits my body that is frail atm, makes me have to sleep more hours.
It hits, i take the whole 2mg feeling it less and less. Then goes away fast.

I read about IV it and it doesn't do much.

boomhs

Bluelighter
Suposedly increase resistence: Take more to get high. This does nothing more and more.
I get the feel good once i take it. Goes away. Take more, doesn't return. Have to drink alcohol to take the pain away.
And there's a 7mg pill (i'm on 2). Would that hit me like bricks or just be like taking 3 lines of my 2mg...