• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Buprenorphine from clinic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamk14

Greenlighter
I've been going to a clinic for about 2 months now. I haven't taken anything but buprenorphine since. If I have any cravings, as my dose isn't exactly as high as I need it to be at the moment, I just find someone with subutex for sale. My problem is, that they can't raise my dosage but once every 3 weeks or so, and I am absolutely tired of dealing with drug dealers.

That is why I started going in the first place. They make you pour the crushed bupe in your mouth, and listerine on top of it, wait for 1 minute, and leave and keep it under your tongue for 5-15 minutes before swallowing. I can insufflate approximately 2-4 milligrams of buprenorphine, and that will last me all day.

However, as unbelievable as this may be, sublingually, I take 12 milligrams every morning, and still feel just awful. I've been able to dry my mouth out pretty well, and pour the small amount of listerine on my tongue and immediately swallow it and keep the bupe intact, once. Although this isn't exactly idea as it's still pretty disgusting..

I was wondering if you guys may have any ideas as to how I could save the dose, or atleast some of it, for later use in my own way until I get to a point where I can take my dose for the week home?

Spaced to avoid tl;dr's..

I have been a regular anonymous visitor of these forums for years, and I know this is my first post.. but please, no, "just take it like your supposed to and wait."
etc etc.. I'm simply looking for a few ideas.

Also, as new as I am. I browsed the forums searching for a correct place to post something like this, and this is pretty much where I landed. If it is in the wrong spot, I'd like to sincerely apologize beforehand. Thank you!

Sorry, but Bluelight is for harm reduction questions.
Tell your doctor that the bupe isn't holding you sublingually.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.