• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Buprenorphine - do people REALLY divert this stuff?

I was initially given 4mg increasing over a week to 12mg (buprenorphine lyophilisate) and the side-effects were odd. Cigarettes & alcohol are no fun... then the insomnia kicked it. I tried again with 6mg but one day that week I couldn't walk. It's like HR agencies have NO idea about disabled clients.

I AM glad to know that buprenorphine is valueless. I really couldn't imagine anyone paying for it. It just seems to be 'the rule' that people have to pick up daily for a week. I presumed they must be concerned with diversion although www.streetrx.com does not have a single example of the stuff being sold.

Of course, it is JUST buprenorphine. No naloxone and higher bioavailability when compared to Subs.

I think I'm going to have to ask a disability charity to spell out the fact that on some days I cannot even walk out of my front door and to a taxi. I

I myself like buprenorphine but I also more use opiates to manage “symptoms” than anything... I like how it gives me just enough opiate feel while still keeping me relatively sober, and it’s energizing which is my favorite opiate effect.

-GC

I thought bupe was subs. There is subutex which I have not seen how it looks today, but used to be an orange octagon pill.

I know some kid that shot up a 12mg strip last week. He had plenty of crappy heroin in his system. Melted the strip with heat and water, sucked it up, and IV. He said his chest felt like it was on fire for hours and he was sick for days until dope finally started to work LOL. My friend gave him a sub for free to maybe try out when you are very sick, not wake up and IV it lol.

But yeah, nobody pays for it. Or very very cheap. A good bag of dope would be worth a handful.

I thought bupe was subs. There is subutex which I have not seen how it looks today, but used to be an orange octagon pill.

I know some kid that shot up a 12mg strip last week. He had plenty of crappy heroin in his system. Melted the strip with heat and water, sucked it up, and IV. He said his chest felt like it was on fire for hours and he was sick for days until dope finally started to work LOL. My friend gave him a sub for free to maybe try out when you are very sick, not wake up and IV it lol.

But yeah, nobody pays for it. Or very very cheap. A good bag of dope would be worth a handful.
Well here, open markets which you just hit if desperate, its 10€ for a 7mg Subutex. But nobody seeks them. I have to try and pretend i want one when there again. But those cunts are " if he wants it i'll try to squeeze as much out as possible ",so turning the offer down and walking away nearly always has em coming after you with a lower price. This goes with all pharmies. Remaining uninterested but listening will nearly always knock off quite a bit but you all know that anyway. If you act desperate you will be paying top price. Aah the black market rules. Legalize it, damnit.

Esplanor is just buprenorphine lyophilisate. Since the Ki of bup & naloxone are so close, some users can still IV Subutex so in the UK we just give buprenorphine.

Ironic, I use opioids for pain... and if I didn't take them, I cannot walk to pharmacy!

Then they put me on 6mg which worked find until 1 day I couldn't make it to the pharmacist and was thrown off the program.
UK ???
I always thought it was miss 3 days and your off or start again.
Kicked off for missing 1 day is extremely harsh.

Also, where I am , workers can still be on daily pickup. Usually because they stink of booze and the clinic hates meth + alcohol.

UK ???
I always thought it was miss 3 days and your off or start again.
Kicked off for missing 1 day is extremely harsh.

Also, where I am , workers can still be on daily pickup. Usually because they stink of booze and the clinic hates meth + alcohol.

Yeah - I failed to go one Saturday because I couldn't walk. Opioids I can buy days if not weeks in advance so daily pickups is making life very difficult for me. I don't binge, I take what I need (well, slightly less than I need - I can stand a small rattle).

^^^
Absolutely hated daily pickups. Even if you're unemployed who wants to go to the chemist every day. Especially if it is a bus ride away.
Surely no-one is actually going to the Clinic since covid. Even daily pickup should be suspended apart from the reckless users.
I'm on monthly visit ( phone call at moment) and once a week pickup.
Pretty certain that's the maximum privilege you can have.
Unless you know clinic's that do a once a fortnight pickup.
Been that way for 25 years here.
Although there are 1 or 2 pharmacies that also have Sunday pickup here. So can't get 1 take home

Do you mean go every day to pick up your bupe?

They do that shit in the UK as well man pain in the arse it’s a lot easier to get take homes if your not using lol

Bupe is a weird drug, what does nothing to an opiate addict It could kill someone who doesn’t fuck with the devils drug!!!!