• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Buprenorphine (Bupes)

RedVeins

Greenlighter
I've got my hands on quite a bit of 2mg buprenorphine pills over the past month or so. I've only found them in Suboxone films before now. Has anyone else encountered these. They're insanely potent 8o

Yeah theyre really common, theyre pretty much the exact same as the strips. They arent very recreational.

The pill form was actually available way before the strips. I STILL have tons of the 8 mg bupe pills from a few years ago when I was prescribed them for a moderately short period of time. I still have so many left over because I would only take about 0.2 - 0.5mg at a time. So 1 pill could last me ~30 doses.

I beg to differ man. I think they have quite a bit of recreational potential. Also quite a bit of bioavailability blowing them. To each their own

If you don't have any tolerance to opiates you can find Buprenorphine recreational at very low doses, when i started triying Buprenorphine with a low dose of 0.3mg i could have some effect from it, raising the dose to 1mg (without tolerance) had me felling pretty sick for about 2 days.

Then when i have meet strongest opiates (not every day, once a month or two months) the Bupre had no effect on me like before and i can take 1mg and not fell sick.