• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Buprenorphine as a recreational drug?

A friend of mine was perscribed the butrans patches 20mcg/hr 20mg totally its straight buprenorphine and someone actually tried to buy from them they of course refused but I was just wondering do people really buy those? Would they really be worth anything? I never heArd of

It sucks as a recrational drug if you are on it for maintaince...if you are not on it for maintaince TREAD CAREFULLY and don't mix shit with it(weed is okay though). Been on it over a year, just makes me feel normal, maybe a little mood boost for the first few hours then nothing but normal...the only way I've gotten any high outta of it is mixing high amounts of Gaba drugs with it(benzo's, Gabapentin) and weed goes good with it, it just makes life bearable for me and not wanna slam opiates all the time. Seems to be popular in Switzerland/finland/france, I have NO idea why. I would rather be taking 20 norcos a day in terms of getting a buzz, if well I could afford it and get them hassle free everyday...

What type of sub are you shooting? Suboxone tabs or strips? Or is it subutex? The main thing you want to do is filter it correctly.

Has anyone tried acupan (nefopam) while on suboxone'?

I have no idea if it will work or not.....

I experience none of those fun side effects from suboxone. Ive been taking it for maintenance for a couple yeara, on and off. I went from 8mg daily to 2-4 mg daily, and want to go lower. Its true that you feel better on low doses, once the discomfort is over, I mean... If you are used to more. Obviously, the key is to taper.

I take sub with lyrica in high amounts and when my lyrica runs out... My gabapentin. They mesh well together. Benzos? Fo sheezy. But I got a problem with self control so I stay away. Ps... I IV my suboxone, with a cotton filter, no micron. That said: I recommend using a micron, though Ive experienced no complications just using a cotton filter.

I experience none of those fun side effects from suboxone. Ive been taking it for maintenance for a couple yeara, on and off. I went from 8mg daily to 2-4 mg daily, and want to go lower. Its true that you feel better on low doses, once the discomfort is over, I mean... If you are used to more. Obviously, the key is to taper.
I take sub with lyrica in high amounts and when my lyrica runs out... My gabapentin. They mesh well together. Benzos? Fo sheezy. But I got a problem with self control so I stay away. Ps... I IV my suboxone, with a cotton filter, no micron. That said: I recommend using a micron, though Ive experienced no complications just using a cotton filter.

Hi, hey whats up I just got done reading your reply post idk if it was to me but anyways, I am also prescribed suboxone currently at 12mg, but I only take 4-5mgs daily, usually sublingually with a sub/alcohol solution, I have used suboxone every possible way including but not limited to IV, but IV is 100 % BA but anyways for me some reason IV method seems to just be a waste idk if im doing it correctly or what but, I have the N8 strips. And know how to iV it so im sure it just me idk, plus I used to inject daily my drug of choice (heroine) Eastcoast.

But anyways you said you use Lyrica with subs? And daily? Why is that is it more euphoric for you as an IV user. Also how much sub do you use daily? Like I said I personally am taking 4-5mgs daily but I am prescribed 12mgs. I also am prescribed 1mg xanax twice daily, and 15mg of remeron at night.

But like I said I have used every method and found that the sub/alcohol solution sublingually the best method by far around.
idk this is just me, idk why I dont enjoy iving maybe because I do want to give all this up idk plus iving subs deff junkie mind frame shit not being judgemental at all because I have done it and probaley will honestly do it again down the road, only because I am a iv user ususally but im trying to shake this because I want to soon start tapering and become opiate free, never benzo free tho lol idk, I have medical problems documented why I need my xanax. And remeron. I also smoke kinda heavy lol of high grade kush :) it helps alot. Anyways you all take care and im open to any and all questions peaceeeeeeeee

Would lowering my daily dose to like 1-2mg (from 16mg) - then on a day Im craving / hanging out would taking a 16mg+ dose get me high at all?
Maybe not sublingually I guess but maybe plugged or IV?

Would lowering my daily dose to like 1-2mg (from 16mg) - then on a day Im craving / hanging out would taking a 16mg+ dose get me high at all?
Maybe not sublingually I guess but maybe plugged or IV?

Well, I wouldn't just drop that low from 16mg. You would have to try a taper of some sort. Also how long have you been on 16mgs? Once you get down from 16mg, you will start to feel better and even catch a slight buzz every now and then. Im am prescribed 12mg a day, I only use 2mg in the A.m. and then 2mg around 6 or-7 p.m.

Also do not inject 16mgs this sounds like a terrible idea, way to high of a dose. If you are going to IV start with 1mg and work your way up, it doesnt matter if you have been taking 16mgs daily sublingually, IV is 100 % BA so alot stronger lol. Personally I love 6part sevens,amazing alalcohol method, which rasies sublingually doses from 30% BA too 70% BA which is superior to both plugging and sniffing, but of course not IV.

So, at first taper down around 2-4 mgs daily around this area and down you will feel better guarantee, less side effects and more euphoria at lower dosages. Idk if you have heard or found out yourself but with bupe honestly less is more.

I hope I helped out a little, take care

I IV because I need to make my subs last, I have a friend that gives me 3 every 2 days. I went from .5 to 8mg daily then back down to 1-2mg. I was def experiencing more of the negative side effects.

I use the lyrica because I dont have a script to anything stronger. They do work nicely together, but tolerance sucks. Seems to build more quickly than most things. I have a slew of diagnoses... And lyrica has bewn prescribed for anxiety. Its QUITE effective.

No offence taken to the junkie mindset comment because its true! im hoping to slowly IV less and less frequently as I dont enjoy having to cover my arms 24/7.

I IV because I need to make my subs last, I have a friend that gives me 3 every 2 days. I went from .5 to 8mg daily then back down to 1-2mg. I was def experiencing more of the negative side effects.

I use the lyrica because I dont have a script to anything stronger. They do work nicely together, but tolerance sucks. Seems to build more quickly than most things. I have a slew of diagnoses... And lyrica has bewn prescribed for anxiety. Its QUITE effective.

No offence taken to the junkie mindset comment because its true! im hoping to slowly IV less and less frequently as I dont enjoy having to cover my arms 24/7.

Well, if possible try to get into a suboxone program as quick as possible. If you do not have insurance yet please obtain some, because to be honest it is so easy to get on insurance now, and not be working, and not be on your parents, which is a plus dont get me wrong im just 26 now and have my own insurance, and currently am not employed I do some Ebaying. But anyways please try to get insurance then go to suboxone.com enter your address and zipcode and it will bring up a bunch of doctors right in your local area. Call all the doctor's find your best bet and best sounding doctor, theres tons now its 2015. Just get prescribed it just makes it that much easier for you, trust me no worries is better then not knowing ... Also they usually always over prescribe dosages so you can stock up, and not have to IV to conserve, trust me its very easy, ive been a struggling heroine addict IV ROA for 5years. Not good, and Jail sucks. But anyways you might get real lucky like me and get real good insurance and not have to pay for anything except a 3$ copay. So that will, help you out with that problem. Just take the time and look into it.... or if your not really ready to get clean. Then stop even fuckin around with the subs, go get yourself a bag of 31 guage half or 1 cc short or long tip insulin syringes and go hit the hood up and cop some of your cities finest lol..... Please DO NOT DO THIS lol just get on a sub program so much better idea.

Thats cool about the Lyrica, I have never tried it or been offered it by any of my doctors so its probably not for me and my diagnosis. .. but who knows. Like I said I am on xanax 1mg twice daily and remeron 15mg at night. Thats for other issues I have besides addiction issues.

And now finally about the IVing closer lol
it deff is unfortunately junkie mind frame
shit but hey it is what it is, just try to limit IV
use it just is not healthy overall, please try
6part7's alcohol method. If you dont know the process I can explain, I find it to be best way
to use/take suboxone.

Open for questions,

take care yall be safe.

I am familiar with using alcohol to increase the BA of sublingual sub use.

I do have insurance, I also have a job, Im 29 almost 30 and have never been under my parenta insurance. Hell, my parents dont even have insurance!

Anyway, just plugged my midday sub dose. Thinking its a decent alternative although Im not an enormous fan of shoving shit up my anus... Oh well. Takes care of my needle fixation/ritual. At least it doesnt mark up my body.

Ive been reading these forums for 6 or 7 years, and read up on my shit. My choices regarding IV are not something I tell people about as Im not proud. But hey, as least I have clean technique and hygeine. I appreciate your replies, man! Keep on keepin on. Now, I gotta tend to my 9mo old baby, lol...

I am familiar with using alcohol to increase the BA of sublingual sub use.

I do have insurance, I also have a job, Im 29 almost 30 and have never been under my parenta insurance. Hell, my parents dont even have insurance!

Anyway, just plugged my midday sub dose. Thinking its a decent alternative although Im not an enormous fan of shoving shit up my anus... Oh well. Takes care of my needle fixation/ritual. At least it doesnt mark up my body.

Ive been reading these forums for 6 or 7 years, and read up on my shit. My choices regarding IV are not something I tell people about as Im not proud. But hey, as least I have clean technique and hygeine. I appreciate your replies, man! Keep on keepin on. Now, I gotta tend to my 9mo old baby, lol...

Wow, that is Amazing a 9mo old, kids are great I have and 8 year old son. Son or daughter?
Also that is even more of a reason to get on a suboxone program and get legit and clean.
Ima tell you like somone told me before its real and kinda rough but true ... everytime you go to pick up and use your DOC you are pretty much saying fuck you to your little one.. but I have mad faith in you, just try to get on a suboxone program, that is Amazing you have insurance and are working keep it up!!!

About the plugging, I do agree this is better than IVing but like overall not BA wise obviously, but I just cant do it, something about plugging my ass hole with a suboxone solution just doesnt set well with me lol, personally never ever plugged any drug in any form, but thats me...

Keep up all the positive stuff you are doing, and please consider getting on a suboxone program and seeing a doctor, and getting yourself a legit script. I think you will benefit highly from this. Your overall health will inprove just as mine has. Ive been a wreck before, but everyday I wake up and dont use my DOC is a good day, just keep positive and always stay positive. The human mind is very powerful and unique.

Take care
Be safe

I have only 'relapsed' once in the last 9 months... Went on a 2day binge : heroin, crack, benzos, alcohol and pot. See, im dating on and off a woman... This is HER baby that she conceives during a relapse of hers last June. I have stayed with her since and she with me. Legally he isnt mine, cps finally left us and we are free from that shit. My gf is on sub maintenance, prescribed 24mg daily. She takes it sublingually. We live in a transitional livimg home and I am not ALLOWED to be on Sub while living here. Long story. In sum, I have to sneak. No one can no.

This shit should be PMs, we are clogging up the thread. Sub does nothing for mw in terms of recreational use. I am trying to minimize my intake so that I CAN reap the benefits of it. However, I fear my opiate history and dependance/tolerance makes this impossible. Cheers to alll who find euphoria in sub. I miss those days...

SWIM has been IV'ing sub/subutex for 3 years on and off...I don't need anyone to tell me its pointless, I know it is....but true Ddicts will inderstand that its more the needle fiction then the rush...I dont get high, weather i do a qt, or 3 full subs....I've been IVing for about 7 years now, and all of my go to veins are shot, arms, hands....I've been in the process of looking for new veins...from experience I can tell you a couple things (RA IV)

A) you will get high the first couple times
B) you will NOT get a rush.
C) it definitely collapses veins quicker than any drug ive IVd, and I've put everything in my veins that you could think of....from gabapentin, ambien, alcohol (vodka , tequila) , rubbing alcohol (tried to break down Benzos with rubbing alcohol and acetone and injected it (K, L, H, Meth, MDMA) I've had s terrible terrible needle addiction for years ....I've been clean for over a year before and relapsed....everytime, same thing ....its a choice I make , and no one else is yo blame but myself

But in closing, rec. Use of buprenorphine its pretty much worthless unless you DO NOT have any tolerance to opiates..if you do not do smack or pain pills, then you will get ROCKED. I've seen non users take a half of a qt and puke they're brains out ....AHHH the good old days. But, as it goes....the more you take it, the less it does.. Good luck!

SWIM has been IV'ing sub/subutex for 3 years on and off...I don't need anyone to tell me its pointless, I know it is....but true Ddicts will inderstand that its more the needle fiction then the rush...I dont get high, weather i do a qt, or 3 full subs....I've been IVing for about 7 years now, and all of my go to veins are shot, arms, hands....I've been in the process of looking for new veins...from experience I can tell you a couple things (RA IV)

A) you will get high the first couple times
B) you will NOT get a rush.
C) it definitely collapses veins quicker than any drug ive IVd, and I've put everything in my veins that you could think of....from gabapentin, ambien, alcohol (vodka , tequila) , rubbing alcohol (tried to break down Benzos with rubbing alcohol and acetone and injected it (K, L, H, Meth, MDMA) I've had s terrible terrible needle addiction for years ....I've been clean for over a year before and relapsed....everytime, same thing ....its a choice I make , and no one else is yo blame but myself

But in closing, rec. Use of buprenorphine its pretty much worthless unless you DO NOT have any tolerance to opiates..if you do not do smack or pain pills, then you will get ROCKED. I've seen non users take a half of a qt and puke they're brains out ....AHHH the good old days. But, as it goes....the more you take it, the less it does.. Good luck!

Im sorry but we do not use swim, my cat or dog. Etc. Thank you gery much.

Also I have to disagree with your statement about buprenorphine being worthless. It is amazing maintenance drug, it was not designed to get you high, it was designed to get you off of full agonist opiates/opiods.

I believe suboxone is a great thing, if your serious about trying to clean your life up and get clean. Also people who obtain it without their own script, it is your own fault if you relapse and fail. You need your own prescription to help you and find your correct level, then you can level out.

If you keep your dosages at 1-2mg each dose as long as you only dose twice a day, you will feel a buzz ever time you take it. With suboxone less is more. This is a very hard concept for us users to understand since we are always using at the extreme level of are DOC. Even if you can get yourself down to .5-1mg doasges. Thats where all the euphoria is at. If not you can just maintain sobriety, but also at high doses there is a lot of side affects

Take care
Be safe.

I have only 'relapsed' once in the last 9 months... Went on a 2day binge : heroin, crack, benzos, alcohol and pot. See, im dating on and off a woman... This is HER baby that she conceives during a relapse of hers last June. I have stayed with her since and she with me. Legally he isnt mine, cps finally left us and we are free from that shit. My gf is on sub maintenance, prescribed 24mg daily. She takes it sublingually. We live in a transitional livimg home and I am not ALLOWED to be on Sub while living here. Long story. In sum, I have to sneak. No one can no.

This shit should be PMs, we are clogging up the thread. Sub does nothing for mw in terms of recreational use. I am trying to minimize my intake so that I CAN reap the benefits of it. However, I fear my opiate history and dependance/tolerance makes this impossible. Cheers to alll who find euphoria in sub. I miss those days...

PM me if you would like, I agree I dont want to clog this thread all up.
your situation sounds rough ...