• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe bupe taper

yes bash i understand ur point of view to the full extent i tell my self shit like its only this its only that , thats what my addiction does to me and yea its best to get down as low as possible but how small can u make the strip? i can make it small when it gets so small it feels like its being lost or dosent affect me 1 or the other but thanks guys....................o and dont abuse the benzos guys play smart i screwed up with them. like alll other drugs update ..............ok so i woke up in the am sick as a dog like ugggghhhhh neighbor gave me a 30 i couldnt say no it was free and now i feel well she game me a 30mg oxycodone and 2 10 mg valiums and thank god i feel great now
but its gonna get rough here soon

Last edited:
think i have won

i couldnt handle it any more but then one day i was at .5mg my buddy stole the last 5 subs i had so...... well i mannned up and here we are used alotta kratom valium a oxy once it was hell but i think the worse is in the past thanks u alll i still feel weird a lil how longs that last ?> maybe its paws i dunno

Last edited:
Is it true once your on sub for over 1 year then you will get depression and PAWS for several months to couple of years? hence why there is hardly anybody who quit bup and stayed clean? this is frankly very worrying.

I was on 2 - 1 - .5 mg for a year (never any more) and quit last May.
The only thing I had a hard time with PAWS wise was fatigue. I drank energy drinks for months. Then one day I realized I hadnt had an energy drink in awhile. The fatigue was gone. It was on and off all summer. I am fine now, better than fine. I feel much better off the subs. I think reading too much about sub withdrawal and PAWS made me fearful. It was much better than I had read about. I think what took me so long to quit was the fear of PAWS etc......Just lose the fear. Everyone is different. Take the plunge, it could be easier than you think.

What helped me get thru it was lots of exercise and yoga and good nutrition.

yea im not familiar with paws but i am constantly tired every day is better tho any of u goin through this u can make it :)

Is it true once your on sub for over 1 year then you will get depression and PAWS for several months to couple of years? hence why there is hardly anybody who quit bup and stayed clean? this is frankly very worrying.

Addiction is a chronic, relapsing disease that has no 'cure'. PAWS and depression (and anxiety, and mood swings, etc) are all possibilities following abstinence, though there are some people who experience a minimum of negative effects following detox from their DOC. It's not just Buprenorphine; it is every opioid from heroin to Methadone to Codeine and everything inbetween.

I hope that whatever the outcome, the Op's health and happiness rebound as quickly as possible. I'm sure most people who've been on ORT (whether Methadone or Buprenorphine) have had to deal with the intense pressure and negativity from their closest friends and family (in his case spouse) about it. Just keep in mind that what's most important is your health and happiness and ability to function with a high quality of life. In a lot of cases, friends and family will shit all over you for being on MMT or BMT, without realizing the extremely negative consequences from abrupt termination of treatment or 'guilting' someone into ending treatment before they are ready. I wish you the best- but if it comes down to it, for the sake of your own well being and that of your family, get back on the Suboxone rather than relapse with your drug of choice if ever in that situation. There's no shame or reason to feel guilty in that. I hope your wife appreciates what you're putting yourself through for her sake, even though (in my opinion) that's something no one should ask of someone they love.

You say you've got time off from work, which is great. If you have any kind of health insurance, don't be afraid to go to a walk-in clinic and explain the situation and request Clonidine and possibly other symptom management medications (i.e. Compazine or Meclizine for nausea, Promethazine for runny eyes/runny nose, Librium or Valium for anxiety and rapid pulse, etc) depending on which withdrawal symptoms are the most unbearable to you personally. Anything to tip the scales in your favor.

t chort i think im done for good im jus gonna deal with these symptoms i wanna be clean for me and my family but it is very hard to stay clean but imma make it.......hey my fellow blers does this fatigue ever go away i mean i am poooping like crazy i cant leave home without immmodium or pepto bismo this is bs see this is why i relapse all the time i have a child to look after not the toilet and also nothing is enjoyable to me at all. i hate bupe i really do i hope everything reads this i love opiates but i think this sub took the best of me im 25,might stay on forever well go see my dr again imma give it another week i hope! i feel better and the nose been broken from fight had surgery cant breath its just running and running welll pouring out my beek~ these symptoms i have actually gotten worse.Can someone please please pm me tell me i can make it and what will help i just have 3 1 mg klonopins then im bone dry thanks mucho love to all

Last edited:
how long the buttt and nose runs after suboxone! dam my nose and arss is sore!!!!!!!!!!!! ..................................................and close this thread after this I HAVE SHIT TO SAY QUICK PLEASE PLEASE THINK ABOUT UR ADDICTION IF UR NOT SHOOTIN U 5,6,7, TIMES A DAY LEAVE SUB AND METHADONE ALONE!!!!

I was prescribed 24 mg a day of subutex for 18 months until I went to prison and had to stop cold turkey. I dunno if I just got lucky but I didn't think the withdraw was that bad. It definitely wasn't nearly as intense as a heroin withdraw but the symptoms do last longer. I couldn't sleep good for about a month and cold chills and sneezing lasted a while too. But I just don't understand how everyone says coming off of 1 mg is the worst thing they have ever done. After at most 2 months I was completely back to normal with no PAWS or anything.

I do know that you cannot quit for someone else though. You have to do it for yourself.

I tapered down to one mg about a month ago, and I found that going from four to two mg was harder than going down to one mg for some reason. How long are you letting yourself stay on a dose before tapering lower?ive noticed for me it usually takes four days to start to feel the suboxone again, and after about fifteen days I'm completely comfortable at the dosage. I'm kind of scared to taper down further to be honest, I told myskef I would stay at each new dose for two weeks before tapering lower but now I've been on one mg for a while, but I figured with the holidays it was better to feel comfortable and shit, don't want to go out and score. Gabapentin and diphenhydramine are all I use when I taper down, though I suppose if I ever get to the point where I want to skip days I'll have to invest in some kratom and loperamide, or at least some more benzo's.

z neg u can do it i dropped off at .5mg it was hell on wheels lol still aint right and watch benzos i love the bupe/benzo combo i like it more than iv heroin,diff strokes for diff folks i guess.Benzos help alot trust me and kratom will help u alot too same as weed i would get kratom now before its to late (if its not already) u can message me if u wanna know more about it this thread says it all allmost........................peace and love to allll ............euro

hey yes 1mg is very hard to go below stay strong be safe and healthy how u doing ? i can help ya

I was prescribed 24 mg a day of subutex for 18 months until I went to prison and had to stop cold turkey. I dunno if I just got lucky but I didn't think the withdraw was that bad. It definitely wasn't nearly as intense as a heroin withdraw but the symptoms do last longer. I couldn't sleep good for about a month and cold chills and sneezing lasted a while too. But I just don't understand how everyone says coming off of 1 mg is the worst thing they have ever done. After at most 2 months I was completely back to normal with no PAWS or anything.

I do know that you cannot quit for someone else though. You have to do it for yourself.

sorry for the late reply ive been on since june 2008 5 years my w/ds are intense like dope last 2 months and is total hell ! my dr said there is no w.d thats y i stayed on why get off when ur doing well? dont well i did was sick for felt like years!i was extremely sad helD my .45 to my head sayiing i can end this suboxone hell!!!! FOR ME TO EVEN LOAD THE GUN AND PUT TO MY DOME IS NUTS I NEVER WOULD EVER but i actually did that i wasnt me at all i totaled a car dam im done my dr was new to sub 24 mgs u have no wd ahahahhaahhah yea O OOOKKKK!

THIS THREAD IS SO OLD IM SORRY GUYS~! Just a update about the bupe project i failed im still on sub and klonopin can`t stop taking the benzos ill seizure. im 30 hyears old now and man i was in jail for 3 months no bupe kpins thought i was fine my psch dr is the dr at the county jail but guess what i did when i came home-? lol my brother gave me a 8mg subutex i had k-pins at home so i was set yeaaaaaaaaaa set up for failure thats about it. I just wanted to give a update epic fail~!!!! after jail i had best intentions wife left me all bets were off i went nuts i was dying from a broken heart addiction caused this all this NO IM NOT IN DENIAL MY CHOICE`S DID THIS SORRY GUYS I FAILED YA I.M.O IT`S TO LATE TO FIX THIS NOW 30 YEARS OLD I DON`T HAVE A YEAR TO WASTE FEELING LIKE A WALKING TURD BUT IM ALIVE~! God Bless--------Was any 1 in my shoe`s-? can i better myself? my kids need me i cant just lay around i cant be so irratable and mean to my kids they are all i have right now i love them enough to get clean but im strictly addicted to SUBOXONE & KLONOPIN WELL ALL BENZOS ILL EAT THEM ALL LOL ~! That is sad but its my life my journey and does any one have any thing to help -? words of encourgement words spiritual words ................will life go on-? is this life/did any of u face it that addiction thats controlled can be lifelong-? any 1 thoughts_? op`s?

Welll i feel like i should say this i am on sublocade now i had about 8 shots so far i think im on for good thats end of the story guys ~!!!!! If this helped you great if not sorry if i left u all down~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorryy again-----don`t give up on urself`s tho please do u ~~!!!!!!!!!

Glad it worked out. Shows how long these journeys can be

Welll i feel like i should say this i am on sublocade now i had about 8 shots so far i think im on for good thats end of the story guys ~!!!!! If this helped you great if not sorry if i left u all down~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorryy again-----don`t give up on urself`s tho please do u ~~!!!!!!!!!
So... you were able to quit the subs?
I?m tapering off kratom right now, 20 months clean from H. This thread is encouraging